剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Salvation.
拯救
Oh, yeah, sure he is.
可不是嘛
Now, now. We are accepting of all.
现在 我们要平等对待所有人
What is your name, son?
你叫什么名字 孩子
Um, Monroe.
门罗
And I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause a ruckus.
抱歉 我不是有意要引起骚动的
It's just, uh...
只是...
I don't really have anywhere else to turn.
我真的没有其他地方可去了
Guys like me were kinda shunned in most religious organizations.
多数宗教组织都不愿接受我这样的人
I thought this place might be a little different.
我觉得这里或许有所不同
I mean, you know what it's like, the urges.
你了解那种感觉的 那种冲动
I've done things I'm ashamed of.
我做了一些让我羞愧的事情
Are you in trouble with the law?
犯法了吗
I'm in trouble with a lot of laws.
我违犯了很多戒律
You've tasted the blood of the Menschenjagd.
你尝过猎杀的新鲜血液
You haven't?
你没有吗
There was a time when I delved
曾经有段时间
into the darkness of the flesh-hunt.
我沉迷于捕食的黑暗中
But I sought forgiveness.
可我后来求得了宽恕
And I cast off the bloody chains of our past.
而且我已经摒弃了祖先血腥的传统
I sense in you the great struggle.
我感觉到了你的挣扎
You stand upon the edge of a terrible abyss.
你正站在可怕深渊的边缘
But it was your courage that brought you to this house.
但你的勇气引领你来到了这里
You sought the light and it has found you.
你寻求光明 光明已经降临于你
Yeah.
是啊
And just in time too, 'cause, um...
我来得很及时 因为
I don't have any place to go.
我无处可去了
You're here.
你来到了这里
That's all that matters.
这样就够了
We have a small room with a bed.
我们有个带床的小房♥间
It's not much, but it's yours if you want it.
很小 不过你愿意的话就住进来吧
Really? I mean, if it's not too much trouble.
真的吗 会不会给你们添太多麻烦
You're no trouble.
你不是麻烦
You're a blessing.
你是福音
Follow me.
跟我来
Pouvez-vous parler maintenant?
方便说话吗
Yes.
方便
I found the identity of the Nuckelavee.
我查到那个纳克拉维的身份了
I have sent a file.
发给你了
I hope it is not too late.
希望还来得及
化名:爱德华 里沙·蒙撒克 阿尔法罗
通缉 大卫·艾斯吉贝尔
Digital.
电子钟
Looks like we got a bogus social security number
看来卡尔文教士的
for Reverend Calvin.
社保号♥是假的
Really?
是吗
The life of Reverend Lance B. Calvin
兰斯·B·卡尔文教士这个人
only goes back seven years.
只有七年的纪录
Doesn't seem to exist before that.
之前根本不存在
Gonna have to get his prints.
我们得取他的指纹了
Monroe. I'm in.
门罗 我打入内部了
I can't talk very loud, but he's got me in a room,
我不能大声说话 他给了我一个房♥间
and I'm--
我可能
I think I'm gonna stay the night.
我可能得在这过一夜
Are you learning anything?
你查到什么了吗
I don't know, man.
我不确定 老兄
I mean, Calvin seems like the real deal.
卡尔文看起来不像装的
I mean, I'm more of a Robert Bly beat the drum kind of guy
比起一个水深火热亟待救赎的罪人
than the fire and brimstone type.
我更像罗伯特·勃莱[诗人]会鼓励的人
But...
但是
He's pretty damn convincing.
他真的很有说服力
Calvin is a con man.
加尔文是个骗子
And a good con man can con anyone.
一个能骗得过所有人的大骗子
Yeah, well,
是啊
he is definitely working his charms
他绝对把他那套魅力
on his assistant Megan.
用在助理梅根身上了
I think they have something romantic going on
我认为他们俩之间有奸♥情♥
and I gotta tell you that's totally weird.
不得不说这种情形太诡异了
A Blutbad with a Seelengut.
狼人和绵羊精
I mean, Darwin would have a field day
达尔文一定会想
with this relationship.
好好观察一下这种组合
And I'm not saying I'm prejudiced.
我可不是对他们有偏见
It's just like it's a little bit like the wolf
这种感觉就像一只狼
getting into a sheep's clothing...
披上了一张羊皮
If you know what I mean.
你懂我意思吗
You think Megan knows what's going on?
你认为梅根知道事情的真♥相♥是吗
Your guess is as good as mine.
英雄所见略同
But it's pretty clear that whatever this guy is selling
很显然不管他葫芦里卖♥♥的什么药
she and the rest of the congregation are buying it in retail.
她和那群教友都照单全收
Okay, maybe it's time you get out of there.
也许你现在应该从那里离开了
I'll check in with you tomorrow.
我明天再和你联♥系♥
Okay, look, if anything starts going badly--
听着 一旦事情往不好的方向发展
Don't worry, I won't overstay my welcome.
不用担心 我不会逗留太久
Got the JPG from the Arkansas paper.
在阿肯色州报上找到张照片
Groundbreaking for the new church.
新教堂动工时拍的
It's Reverend Calvin with a shovel.
卡尔文教士拿着一个铲子
Yeah, but anybody else look familiar?
照片里还有其他熟人吗
Megan.
梅根
Calvin's previous church. Yeah.
卡尔文供职的前一个教堂吗 没错
Calvin's assistant Megan Marston
两座教堂的资金失窃时
was at both churches when the money went missing.
卡尔文的助理梅根·马斯顿都在场
But she had a different last name in Little Rock.
但她在小岩城用的是另外一个姓氏
She's listed as Mrs. Frank Arnestos.
名单上她是弗兰克·阿内斯托太太
The same name as the first missing accountant?
冠了前案失踪的会计的夫姓吗
Appears to be.
是的
Arnestos' body was never found.
阿内斯托的尸体一直没被发现
No, and the money he supposedly took from the church
而且他被指从教堂挪用的那笔钱
has never been recovered.
也没找回来
Maybe Megan killed her first husband,
也许梅根杀了她的第一个丈夫
ran off with Calvin.
和卡尔文私奔了
It's possible.
很有可能
Could be the same thing's happening here,
这次可能也是这种情况
only this time we found the body.
唯一不同的是我们找到了尸体
You know, she could be the innocent victim here.
她也可能只是个无辜的受害者
She may not know what's going on.
也许她什么都不知道
Might've thought her husband took the money,
觉得是自己的丈夫偷了钱
ran out on her.
然后把自己甩了
If she's more than Calvin's assistant,
如果她跟加尔文的关系没那么单纯
she should have a pretty good idea of what he's been doing.
她肯定知道他的一些勾当
Bring her in. See what you get.
把她带来问话 看看有什么收获
Have I done something wrong?
我做错什么了吗
No, we were just hoping you could clear up a couple of things.
我们希望你能把几件事解释一下
Could I get you anything?
你想喝点什么
Coffee, water?
咖啡还是水
You've been working with Reverend Calvin
这些年来
for a number of years.
你一直为卡尔文教士工作
Three years. Yes.
有三年了
How did you get to be his assistant?
你是怎么当上他的助理的
When I first joined the congregation,
我刚加入教会的时候
Reverend Calvin asked if anyone had secretarial experience.
卡尔文教士问大家谁有做秘书的经验
And I did, so I volunteered part-time.
我有过 所以我就自愿做了兼♥职♥
As the church grew, it became full-time.
后来教会发展 我又成了全职
Do you, uh, recognize anyone in this photograph?
你认识这张相片里的人吗
Well, yes, of course.
当然认识
That's the Little Rock church we belonged to.
这是我们以前在小岩城的教堂
I wasn't his assistant then.
那时候我还不是他的助理
Your name was Arnestos.
你那会姓阿内斯托
Frank was my husband.
弗兰克是我丈夫
You wanna tell us about it?
能跟我们说说吗
Well, I guess you know that he left me...
我想你们已经知道 他离开了我
and stole the church's money.
还偷走了教会的钱
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表