剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
That's kind of like an ogre.
有点像吃人怪
You weren't gonna stop him, so I had to do something.
你不肯阻止他 所以我必须有所动作
You couldn't have shot him. You were in the hospital.
杀他的不可能是你 你当时还在医院
So who did?
是谁干的
Look, you can't ever say--
你一定不能说
I owe him my life, Nick.
我欠他一条命 尼克
It was Monroe.
是门罗
And he's saved my life a couple times too.
他也救过我好几次了
All this has been going on for a while, hasn't it?
这些事已经持续一段时间了是吧
Seems like.
没错
I didn't expect us to be here yet.
我没想到我们现在就会来这里
We still need a few things,
还差几样东西
so I'm gonna have to go into town and get 'em, okay?
我要去镇上一趟 把东西置备齐
Don't leave. Please?
不要走嘛 拜托
Oh, no, no. In the morning.
不 不 我明早去
Can you get some cereal?
那能给我带些麦片吗
Yeah, I will.
好的
But none of that sugary stuff.
但甜食不行
And some milk too. I'll make a list.
还要牛奶 到时我列个单子给你
All right.
好的
When I get back, we'll do some hunting
等我回来我们就出去打猎
for some meat?
开开荤
Does that sound like fun?
是不是觉得很好玩
You go to sleep now, okay? Okay.
现在睡觉吧 好
I'm gonna be in my bed, right through there, remember?
我也睡了 就那张床 记得吧
All right. Good night.
好了 晚安
Good night.
晚安
You want this one left on?
这盏灯要留着吗
Rosalee's Spice Shop.
罗莎莉香料店
Oh, I like the sound of that.
听着不错嘛
Hey, how's it going?
店里怎么样
Don't you worry. I got you covered.
别担心 有我照料呢
I mean, I've cleared over $1,000 so far.
目前为止已经进账1000美元了
What? So is everything okay?
这么厉害 你那边情况还好吗
Um, no, it's not, but I'm glad you're there.
不太好 但我很高兴你能帮我看店
How did it go with Leroy? Oh, it was great.
勒罗伊怎么样了 他挺好的
And it's really good he came in because, whew!
幸好他过来了
He was having some serious balance issues.
他那会儿都不能平衡自己
No problem mixing it up? Nope, I know it by heart.
配药没问题吧 没 烂熟于心了
Okay, 8 drops of dunkelkatzenpisson,
八滴黑猫露
2 grams of myristica,
两克肉豆蔻
a pinch of phaseolus lunatus,
少量棉豆
and 2 teaspoons of--
再加两茶匙
Monroe? Viscum coloratum, right?
门罗 是槲寄生 没弄错吧
Let me pose a hypothetical.
我先假设下
What if someone were to substitute,
要是有人用 比如说...
say, nepeta agrestis for viscum coloratum?
荆芥川谷 代替了槲寄生会怎样
That would be terrible.
那就糟了
Terrible, huh?
糟了啊
Yes.
是的
Like, just wondering,
那 如果
on the scale of terrible, you know,
给这个糟分个等级呢
like, 1 to 10? 11.
程度从一到十 十一
I should probably check on him,
也许我该去看看他
just to make sure.
确保他没什么事
It'll take two hours to hike down to the store,
去店里要两个小时
a half hour in the store, and two hours back.
买♥♥东西半小时 回来再两个小时
All right, here.
来 戴着
You can keep track on this watch, okay?
你可以看表算时间
What happens if you don't come back?
那你要是没回来怎么办
Well, I promise you I will.
我保证一定回来
Now, what are you supposed to do while I'm gone?
那我不在的时候你该怎么样呢
Don't leave, and stay inside.
不乱跑 待在里面
That's right.
说得很对
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Don't cry.
别哭
I'll read you a story.
我给你念个故事
When did this happen?
什么时候的事
And what's he saying?
他说什么了
Yeah, okay, thanks. That was highway patrol.
好的 谢谢 是高速巡查打来的
They said Granger beat a guy up and stole his pickup.
他们说格兰杰打了人还偷了那人的车
They put an APB out on it.
他们已经发了全面通缉令
His daughter still with him?
他女儿还跟他一起吗
So far, she's okay.
目前为止她没事
What do you got?
你查到什么了
So this is Mt. Talapus.
这是塔拉普斯山
First photo was taken somewhere in this area.
第一张照片显示就在这附近
And you've narrowed it down to what?
那你把范围缩小到了哪
2 square miles.
两平方英里内
GPS on the second photo takes us right to here.
第二张照片的GPS显示就是这里
They lose the scent?
没有气味了吗
Maybe. Unless he stopped here.
有可能 除非他就停在这儿了
They buried the container.
他们把集装箱埋在地下了
I got it!
找到了
Sir, this thing could be booby-trapped.
长官 这可能是个陷阱
With a nine-year-old girl?
用九岁女孩做诱饵吗
We'll take the lead. Clear.
我们先下去 安全
This guy's ready for the apocalypse.
世界末日到了 躲在这里都不怕啊
William Granger, we're coming in!
威廉·格兰杰 我们进来了
Clear. Think about your daughter!
安全 想想你的女儿
Granger? Clear.
格兰杰 安全
April, we're here to help!
艾普丽尔 我们是来救你的
We're police officers! We're gonna help you!
我们是警♥察♥ 我们是来救你的
Hey, everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be okay.
不会有事的
We're police.
我们是警♥察♥
No one's gonna hurt you.
没人会伤害你
Not anymore.
你安全了
Okay.
好了
Do you know where your daddy is?
知道你♥爸♥爸在哪吗
All right.
好吧
Leroy?
勒罗伊
Hello?
有人吗
Leroy?
勒罗伊
I tried calling but--
我给你打了电♥话♥ 但是
Oh, boy.
天啊
Mr. Estes?
埃斯蒂斯先生
It's your friend Monroe from the spice shop.
我是香料店的门罗
Um, I think I may have made a slight mistake
我可能在用药上
with the medication.
犯了点小错误
Hey, no, wait!
等一下
You can't...
你不能...
Oh, my God.
天啊
Uh, sorry, I didn't quite...
抱歉 我没那么...
Uh, yeah, well, um, it's...
好吧 这是...
It's kind of a, uh, antidote.
这个算是解药
Okay, no, I-- okay, I'll come back a little...
好吧 我一会儿再过来...
Oh, okay. I know what that means!
好吧 我这就走
Well, on the good side...
不管怎样...
looks like you got your balance back.
你好歹找回了平衡感
A lot of people have been looking for you.
很多人都在找你
I wasn't lost. I was with my dad.
我没有走失 我和爸爸在一起
Did you go to a gas station yesterday morning?
你昨天上午去过加油站吗
Daddy got mad at the man.
那个人让爸爸很生气
Did he do something to him?
他对那个人做什么了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
When your daddy picked you up from your mom's,
你♥爸♥爸把你从妈妈家里接走时
did he talk to your mom?
跟妈妈谈过吗
I want to see my mom.
我要见妈妈
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表