剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
He was trying to catch up with that guy you were just talking to.
他去追那个跟你谈完话的人
Who, bud? I guess so.
谁 巴德吗 应该是
I don't know his name.
我也不知道他叫什么
We need his address.
把他的地址给我们
We have it in his personnel file.
他的人事档案里有
What's going on? Did Ryan do something?
怎么了 赖安犯什么事了吗
Portland police. Open up.
波特兰警♥察♥ 快开门
Ryan?
赖安
You're not Ryan. Who are you?
你不是赖安 你是谁
I'm Detective Burkhardt, ma'am, with thePortland police.
女士 我是波特兰警局的伯克哈德警探
Is your son here?
你儿子在吗
No. Why? Do you know where he is?
不在 怎么 你知道他在哪儿吗
What the hell you want to know for?
你问了想干嘛
Hey, where's he going?
他到底去哪儿了
Look, your son might be involved in a crime, ma'am.
女士 你儿子可能参与了一起犯罪
We need to know where he is.
我们需要知道他现在在哪儿
Well, him and me don't get along so good, okay?
他和我关系不是很好 行了吧
Hey. Hey, give that back.
还给我
He said he was moving out soon.
他说他要搬出去住
Said he had some important work to do.
说他有重要的事情要做
He thought he was too good for this.
他觉得他不该待在这种地方
Said he hated who we were, as if he was any different.
他说讨厌我们的身份 好像他就不是似的
Look, I don't know anything more.
我只知道这些了
Just give that back to me. Hey, Nick.
快还给我 尼克
You might want to come look at this.
你可能想看看这个
Some real hero worship going on here, Nick.
有人把你当英雄崇拜啊 尼克
We gotta find Bud.
我们得赶紧找到巴德
Where are we going?
我们现在去哪儿
Well, I hope I'm wrong,
我希望我判断错误
but he followed Bud out of the precinct.
但他跟着巴德出了警区
And Bud's wesen.
而巴德又是格林生物
Ryan's the Grimm?
赖安就是那个格林吗
Hank, I don't know what he is,
汉克 我也不知道他是什么
but if he finds Bud, he's going to kill him.
但他要是找到巴德 肯定会杀了他
I'm calling Bud's house, see if he's home.
我先给巴德家里打个电♥话♥看他在家没
Hey, this is Nick Burkhardt. Is Bud there?
你好 我是尼克·伯克哈德 巴德在吗
Working late at the shop? That's all I needed.
在店里加班吗 我知道了
Hey, what's-- what's going on?
怎么 到底怎么回事
Hey, what's going on? What's going on?
你想怎样 你想怎样
Oh, oh, no. It's you.
不 不 是你
No, what are you doing? What has to be done.
不 你要做什么 做该做的事
What? What do you mean?
什么 你什么意思
Oh, what is that? What is that?
那是什么 那是什么
He should have killed you. What? Who?
他本该把你杀了 什么 谁
The Grimm.
那个格林
The Grimm? Oh, you mean Nick?
格林 你是说尼克
No, no. He's just a friend of mine.
不 不 他是我的朋友
He can't be a friend of yours!
他不能跟你当朋友
He can't? Well, well, just ask him.
他不能 那 那你问他啊
I-I think it's working out okay.
我 我觉得这样挺好的
No, no, a Grimm that doesn't kill wesen is not a Grimm.
不 不 不杀妖怪的格林不配做格林
Look, look, I don't mean to argue with you,
听着 听着 我不想跟你争论
but you obviously, you know, have your own opinion,
但你显然有你自己的看法
and I would be the last person in the world to try to--
我也绝对不会去...
All wesen have to be killed.
所有格林生物都得死
Okay, okay, I have to-- I have to disagree with that.
好吧 这点我可不同意
Examples must be set.
杀一儆百
Oh, no, no, no, no, I'm not a very good example.
不不不 杀我可没什么警示作用
There are many more examples
坏格林生物多得是
better than an old eisbiber like me.
都比杀我这个老水獭怪强
Have you-- have you thought
你有没有想过
about talking this over with-- with Nick?
先跟尼克商量一下这事
No, he is not a real Grimm!
不 他不是真正的格林
I am. He is a traitor to his kind.
我才是 他背叛了自己的族人
Oh, god. Oh, god.
上帝啊
Help!
救命
Shut up! No.
闭嘴 不要
If you think I'm going to stop screaming
如果你觉得折磨我时
while you're doing that, you're crazy.
我能忍♥住不叫 那你就疯了
Not that I mean to criticize.
我不是故意批评你
Help! Help!
救命
Help, help!
救命
Somebody help me! Help me, somebody!
来人呐 救救我
That's Bud. Help!
是巴德 救命
Somebody, please!
来人啊 求你了
Help! Help, help!
救命啊 救命
Stop!
站住
Oh, oh. Oh, thank god.
感谢上帝
What's wrong with you?
你有什么毛病
You should be helping me, not stopping me.
你应该帮我 不是阻止我
I'm placing you under arrest.
我要逮捕你
You're not a Grimm.
你不是真格林
You don't know what it means.
你根本不懂当格林的意义
Put your hands behind your head.
手放在头后面
I looked up to you.
我仰慕你
I got close to you, I studied you.
我接近你 我研究你
I thought one day we would work together.
我以为有一天我们能合作
You killed two people.
你杀了两个人
Adrian Zayne was a schakal.
艾德里安·赞恩是个豺狼
You should have killed him, but you let him go.
你应该杀了他 但你放了他
That's when I knew what I had to do.
从那时起 我知道我必须做点什么
Then you're not a Grimm.
这么说你不是格林
I am, and I am-- I am better than you.
我是 我比你更好
I am better than you will ever be.
我永远都会比你强
I am doing what you should be doing.
我在做你该做的事
I saved Donna Reynolds! I'm cleaning up your mess!
我救了唐娜·雷诺兹 收拾了你的烂摊子
No, no, no, no. I'm not this.
不 这不是我
I-I'm not what you see. I'm a Grimm.
你看到的不是我 我是个格林
No, you're not, Ryan. I am, I am.
不 你不是 赖安 我是
All wesen must die.
格林生物都得死
Kill me.
杀了我吧
Don't do this. Kill me.
别这样 杀了我
Kill me.
杀了我
Kill me.
杀了我
That's not going to happen, Ryan.
我不会的 赖安
Please.
求你了
Next time we hire an intern, I'm going to suggest
下次雇实习生 我建议对他们
they do a better psych evaluation.
做个更全面的心理评估
Hey, I-I just gotta thank you both for saving my life.
我要谢谢你们的救命之恩
Another couple of seconds,
再晚几秒
and I shudder to think what I would have looked like.
我都不敢想自己会变成什么样
Call your wife, Bud. She's worried about you.
给你妻子打个电♥话♥ 巴德 她很担心你
Yeah, yeah. You're right, right.
好的 你说得对 我打
I'm sorry. I-I-I just had to do that.
抱歉 我必须这么做
So is Ryan a Grimm?
赖安是个格林吗
Not even close.
根本不是
What is he?
那他是什么
Whatever he is, it's not what he wants to be.
不管是什么 都和他的愿望相去甚远
Hey, I was wondering where these were.
我正疑惑墨镜放哪了
You didn't have to bring them by, though.
你不必专程带过来
I could've I was on my way home.
我可以... 我回家顺路
Well, I, um-- sorry that I ran out on you.
我很抱歉今天丢下你走了
No, it's fine. Don't worry about it.
不用 没事 别担心
I should go. Yeah, it's late.
我该走了 是啊 很晚了
It was you in the hospital.
那天医院里人的是你
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表