剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
He won the gold medal for best design.
他获得了最佳设计的金牌
You sure you want to give it to me?
你确定你舍得送给我
Yeah. I do.
当然
It'll feel right at home here.
这里就是它的家
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 别客气
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Uh, not really.
不太好
But the visions are still happening,
那些幻觉还在
but they're getting clearer,
但它们越来越清晰了
And last night, I actually saw Nick.
昨天晚上我看到尼克了
Wow. What did he look like?
他看起来如何
He looked wet.
他看起来湿淋淋的
I mean, as if he'd been standing in the rain.
好像他站在雨里一样
But he was trying to tell me something.
但他好像在试着对我说些什么
You know, the night that Nick brought you over to my house--
尼克带你来我家的那晚
the night you went into the coma--
就是你昏迷的那晚
it was raining kind of hard,
下着很大的雨
and you guys were actually both, like, soaked.
你们两个看起来都湿透了
Do you think my memory is coming back?
你觉得我的记忆正在恢复吗
It sounds like. Yes.
听起来是这样的 是的
All right, we gotta tell Nick.
好的 我们得告诉尼克
No.
不
There are things he does not want me to know,
有些事情他不想让我知道
and I am not going to let him stop me from finding out.
我不想让他妨碍我找出真♥相♥
And you know things that you're keeping from me, too.
你也有事瞒着我
What can we do?
我们能做些什么
I was thinking maybe if you come to my house
不如你们来我家
If I see something, I can tell you guys what I see,
如果我看见什么 就能告诉你们
and then you guys can tell me what it means.
你们就能跟我解释这是什么了
Look, I don't think this is--
听着 我认为这不是...
Monroe, I need help.
门罗 我需要帮助
I really do.
真的
But if you don't think you can for whatever reason,
但如果你因为种种原因不能帮我的话
just tell me now.
现在就告诉我
You're here. Yes.
你到了 是的
Is it safe? I believe so.
那里安全吗 安全
I'll text you when and where.
我会发给你时间地点
Got it.
没问题
Black Forest is a vast world with multiple levels.
黑暗森林地域辽阔 而且有着各个等级的玩家
I mean, at any given moment,
每时每刻
there are thousands of people playing.
都会有上千玩家在线
If "Nameless" is playing,
如果无名氏在线
I can track him using his log-in.
我就能用他的登陆端追踪到他
But, uh, how does this help?
但这样做有什么用
He killed Brody in the game three hours
在游戏里杀了布罗迪的角色三小时后
before he killed him here.
他在你们公♥司♥杀了布罗迪
Can you get an I.P. Address for his computer
如果他在玩的话
if he's playing?
你能找到他的IP地址吗
Yeah, but that doesn't mean I can tell you where--
可以 但并不表示我能告诉你...
Hold on.
等等
I've got him.
我找到他了
Level three, at the castle of the Black Stag.
三♥级♥ 黑牡鹿的城♥堡♥
There he is.
他就在这儿
He just cut somebody in half.
他刚把某人砍死了
Who?
谁
Miller's daughter.
米勒的女儿
Can you find out who that is?
能查查是谁吗
I know who it is.
我知道这是谁
"Nameless" just killed Vicky Edwards in the game.
无名氏刚刚在游戏中杀死了维琪·爱德华兹
I'm dead?
我死了
I don't believe this happened.
岂有此理
I don't believe this happened.
难以置信
How'd I let this happen?
我怎么会死呢
This is Detective Burkhardt.
我是伯克哈德警探
Where are you?
你现在在哪
At home.
在家
We need officers sent to 612 Northwest Thurston.
派人去瑟斯顿西北路612号♥
Officers are on their way to your house.
警♥察♥在去往你家的路上
I want you to lock your door, close and lock your windows.
你马上锁好门窗
Why, what's happened?
为什么 发生什么了
You might be in danger.
你可能有危险
Just stay calm. We're on our way.
保持冷静 我们马上过去
Vicky--
维琪
have you guessed my name?
猜到我的名字了吗
Please.
求你了
I don't know.
我不知道
Who is this?
你是谁
That's the whole point.
问得好
Keep trying.
继续努力
Vicky is dying to show you the next clue.
维琪的死会告诉你下一个线索
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样做
Why?
为什么
Have you seen her?
看到她了吗
No, door's locked.
没有 门锁着了
We tried front and back.
前后都找了
She may be hiding in the closet, for all I know.
她可能藏在壁橱里了
I'm not surprised.
有这可能
We probably scared the hell out of her.
我们可能吓坏她了
Burkhardt.
伯克哈德
He called me.
他打电♥话♥给我了
He's done something to Vicky.
他对维琪下手了
You have to get over there.
你们得快点赶过去
Secure the area.
把四周警戒起来
Send officers to Rashid Raju's and Jenna Marshall's.
派人去拉希德·拉朱和詹娜·马歇尔家
Have them picked up, brought to the precinct.
把他们带到分局
Yeah. We got a 55 Adam.
好的 我们在55号♥封锁区
Need an M.E. and CSU
瑟斯顿西北路612号♥
at 612 Northwest Thurston.
需要验尸员和鉴证人员
Copy that. Will advise.
收到 马上通知
What the hell is that?
那是什么
Sudoku puzzle.
数独游戏
I'm beginning to hate this guy.
我开始讨厌这个家伙了
"Guess my name."
"猜猜我的名字"
Anyone know what to do with it?
有人会玩这个吗
Me.
我
I haven't had a sleepover since I was a kid.
我从小就没在外面过过夜
Thank you guys for doing this.
谢谢你俩能过来
Hey, how did you meet Nick?
你是怎么跟尼克认识的
Uh, under not very good circumstances.
不是在很好的情况之下
My brother was murdered.
我哥哥被杀害了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
II didn't mean to It's okay.
我不是有意的 没关系
I was up in Seattle.
那时我在西雅图
I had to come down and deal with it all.
不得不回来处理这事
Nick was the detective on the case.
尼克负责那个案子
He caught the men who killed my brother.
他抓住了那个杀害我哥哥的凶手
Actually, that's how I met .
其实 也是那次我遇到了门罗
Yeah. She kind of saved my life.
是 她算是救了我一命
With a brick.
用一块砖
There he is.
他在那
He's right there.
他就在那
Do you see him?
你们看见他了吗
You're sure it's Nick?
你确定是尼克吗
What's he doing?
他在干什么
You really can't see him?
你们真的看不到他吗
We don't have to.
我们不用看到
Just tell us what you see.
告诉我们你看到了什么就行
I think he's looking for something.
我想他在查找什么东西
Looks like he's turning a page.
他像是在翻页
It's--it's a book.
是...是一本书
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表