剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I do not want to be on that Mountain!
我也不想住在那座山上
But I've seen what happens when Volcanalis rises!
但我见识过火岩人的觉醒
I've seen the destruction!
我见识过他的破坏力
He wants his revenge, and he won't stop!
他想要复仇 不达目的决不罢休
Why don't you tell us about your wife?
谈谈关于你妻子的事吧
What happened to her?
她出什么事了
I couldn't save her either.
我也没能救得了她
So, do we know who this Volcanalis character is?
知道这火岩人是什么人物吗
Well, from what I can remember,
据我所知
Volcanalis is a priest of Vulcan,
火岩人是罗马火神
the Roman God of fire.
伏尔甘的祭司
Well, according to the M.E.,
根据法医的鉴定报告
Jill Pembrey seems to have cooked from the inside out.
吉尔·彭布瑞像是从内而外被烤熟的
Like a microwave?
像微波炉烤的那样
Don't know. But her organs were well done.
不清楚 但她的内脏都被烤焦了
And there's no evidence suggesting that Markus
而且没有任何证据表明马库斯
was at Jill Pembrey's house,
进过吉尔·彭布瑞的房♥间
or that he knew her before.
或是早就认识她
What if there was someone else?
如果凶手另有其人呢
What, like a Roman God?
比如某个罗马神吗
I highly doubt we could pin a murder on him.
恐怕我们很难给他定罪
So...
所以
We doing this one off the books?
所以我们这次又得秘密行动了
Yeah, might have to. You good with that?
是的 也许非这样不可 你能行吗
Let's just say I've learned how to be flexible.
我已经学会如何变通了
As have I.
我也是
Okay, not the big one.
好了 震感不是很大
So...
现在
I ran all the data on attacks on or around volcanoes.
我查过了所有火山上和火山附近的袭击案
Strangely enough, there are several
奇怪的是 有好几起案件
linked to people taking rocks
受害者都是采集岩石样本的人
which, according to some, are sacred.
据某些资料记载 那些岩石都是圣石
Mt. St. Helens in Washington, Mt. Shasta in California,
比如华盛顿的圣海伦山 加州的沙士达山
Kamoamoa in Hawaii, Iliamna in Alaska,
夏威夷卡莫阿莫山 阿♥拉♥斯加伊利亚姆那山
Hoodoo in Canada, Mt. Bandai in Japan,
加拿大的湖渡山 日本的磐梯山
El Chichon in Mexico, Llaima in Chile.
墨西哥的埃尔齐琼火山 智利的亚依玛火山
I didn't know there were that many volcanoes.
我都不知道世界上有这么多火山呢
That's just in what's affectionately known
这就是俗称的
as "The ring of fire,"
火山带
basically a circle around the Pacific.
其实就是环绕着太平洋的活火山圈
According to these legends, if you purloin sacred stones
根据当地传说 偷窃圣石
there is hell to pay.
是要付出巨大代价的
Like Pele in Hawaii.
像是夏威夷火山女神的传说
Not very nice once she's riled up.
激怒了她可没什么好下场
Not that I believe in such things.
不是说我相信这类事情
However, last time I was in Hawaii,
但我上次去夏威夷的时候
I made sure not to take any rocks.
还是没敢拿一块石头
Thom took some rocks from the mountain.
汤姆也从那山上拿了几块石头
Yeah. After what happened to Jill,
在吉尔的事件之后
we better give her boss a heads up.
我们最好给她老板提个醒
Angie?
安琪
Where'd they... go?
它们哪儿去了
Police!
警♥察♥
Put him down!
放开他
Police! Put him down!
警♥察♥ 放开他
Don't move!
不要动
Stay back!
别过来
Stay back!
别过来
I can't breathe.
我不能呼吸了
I'm going after him!
我去追他
Where should we put this?
该把它放哪里
In the trash.
垃圾桶
This is my Elvis lamp.
这是我的猫王台灯
I got it in Mexico.
在墨西哥弄到的
I see that, and that doesn't make it any more valuable.
我知道 但这也没让它显得多有价值
I had to drink a lot of mescal
为了赢这盏台灯
and eat a worm for this thing.
我喝了很多龙舌兰 还吃了条虫子
Nick...
尼克...
You just have to ask yourself one question...
你只需扪心自问一句
who do you love more?
你更爱谁多一些
I'm gonna go get you a beer to celebrate your breakup.
我给你拿瓶啤酒庆祝跟它分手
Please do.
必须的
We need to put more than just beer in that fridge.
冰箱里除了啤酒还放点别的才行
I could really use a double Americano right about now...
我现在真想喝杯双份浓缩黑咖啡
You know?
你知道吗
I mean, if we're gonna be spending this much time here,
如果打算以后要常待在这儿
you should really invest in a decent sound system
你该买♥♥一套豪华音响
and an espresso machine.
和一台咖啡机
I got something.
我找到了
"Taureus-armenta."
"牛头怪"
This is what Markus looked like.
这就是马库斯的样子
Now we know where "Bullheaded" came from.
终于知道"牛脾气"这词怎么来的了
Listen to this.
听听这段话
"Known for stubbornness and courage
"以面对困境不屈不挠
in the face of adversity.
勇往直前而闻名
Many have been found in the front lines,
他们总是一马当先
first to volunteer, willing to face down any enemy,
勇于献身 无所畏惧
with nerves of steel under fire."
拥有钢铁般的意志"
Hold on.
等等
I think I've got something on Volcanalis.
我这有些关于火岩人的资料
Right? I mean, what the hell is that?
对吧 这是什么鬼东西
That's what we saw tonight.
就是今晚我们看到的
I'll tell you what, dude...
我告诉你 老兄
this looks a little bit like what,
这个怪物有点像
in my book, is known as El diablo.
我书里的恶魔
What do they write about him?
你那儿怎么描述他的
I don't know.
我不知道
It's all in Latin.
都是拉丁文
Well, we know someone who speaks Latin.
我知道有个人懂拉丁文
"Having encountered the molten beast twice before,
"与这个炽火怪交手两次之后
I enlisted the help of the high priest
在大祭司的帮助下
before I had the courage to return up the Mountain.
我才鼓起勇气再次进山
Many of the dwellers in Pompeii had removed rocks.
庞贝城的许多居民已经移走了碎石
When we discovered the bodies
当我们发现居民
of these villagers burnt and blistered,
焦糊的尸体上遍布水泡时
the priest uttered one word before he ran for his life...
大祭司喊出一个词后逃命似得跑了
Volcanalis."
'火岩人'"
"Too frightened to face it on my own,
"由于太害怕独自面对他
I retreated just in time
我在维苏威火山喷发
as Vesuvius sought revenge,
即将埋葬庞贝城之前
erupting and burying Pompeii.
撤退了
I returned to Rome where I was to learn that Volcanalis
回到罗马后 我得知火岩人
had often been mistaken for that ancient serpent, Satana.
经常被混淆为远古蛇怪萨塔那
But unlike Satana, Volcanalis
但是不同于萨塔那
lived within the mountains of fire,
火岩人生活在火山内部
frequently appearing prior to violent eruptions
经常在火山强烈喷发前出现
as I had so recently learned."
就像我不久前刚见识过的"
That is quite the history lesson.
真是堂精彩的历史课
Do you have a lot of these books, by the way?
顺便问下 你还有许多这样的书吗
A few.
有一些
If he did that to Pompeii,
如果是他埋葬了庞贝城
you think he had anything to do with, like, Mt. St. Helens?
你觉得他与圣海伦山有关联吗
Well, if he did, I'd hate to think
如果有 我不敢想象
what he'd do to Portland.
他会对波特兰做些什么
Assuming what we saw tonight is what's in the book,
假设我们今晚看到的怪物正如书上所说
any suggestions?
有什么建议吗
I don't think we'll be able to fight fire with fire on this one.
我认为以火攻火是徒劳
Well, Markus knows more about him than anybody.
马库斯比谁都了解他
Well, it's worth a try.
值得一试
You in?
你去吗
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表