剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Woged. Yes, we did.
转化 我们都转化了
I went first.
我先转化的
And then I guess it was me, but not on purpose.
然后好像是我 但我不是故意的
And then I did.
最后是我
Well? How did she take it?
那她什么反应
Uh, not so good. She, uh, she walked out.
不怎么能接受 看完她就走出去了
She walked...out?
她走...出去了
Did someone get her?
有人把她追回来吗
Is she okay?
她没事吧
Nick, she came back.
尼克 她又回来了
You're sure she's all right?
你们确定她没事
She came back because she wanted to.
是她自己想回来的
I think she was about as ready as a person could be.
我觉得她那会已经完全准备好接受真♥相♥了
She took it better than Hank did
她表现得比汉克第一次
when I woged for him the first time.
看到我转化时好多了
Let me just say, I didn't take it well
实话告诉你吧 你每一次转化
First, second, or third time.
都让我难以适应
The first time is always rough.
第一次总是很难
I remember the first time
记得我父亲第一次
that my dad got really angry at me,
冲我大发脾气的时候
and I was just this little eisbiber, and--
那时我还是个小水獭怪
Nobody's interested.
没人感兴趣
Nick, not everyone is able to make the transition
尼克 不是所有人都能成功地
from kehrseite to kehrseite-schlich-kennen.
从一个常人变成懂行之人的
Most people can't even say it.
大部分人甚至都不敢说出来
I'm sure you're going to talk about this at your dinner tonight.
我知道晚餐时你会跟她谈这件事
But she didn't come here because she was scared.
但她来这里不是因为害怕
She came here because she wanted to know.
她来是因为她想知道真♥相♥
Funny thing was, she thought you were wesen.
有趣的是 她以为你是格林生物
As if you could be.
怎么可能呢
Well, at least I won't have to lie anymore.
至少我不用再撒谎了
You can't change who you are, Nick.
你无法改变自己的身份 尼克
And we don't want you to.
我们也不想让你改变
You've finally reached that point of no return, man.
你现在已经没有退路了 哥们
She's either going to accept you for who you are--
她要么就接受你的一切...
And for who we are.
还有我们的
Or she won't be able to.
要么就无力承受
At least you'll know the truth, one way or the other.
不管怎样 至少你能知道会是什么结果
Yeah.
是啊
I guess this is the moment I've been waiting for.
我想我等的就是这一刻
We all have.
我们也一样
Stop obsessing. It is just dinner.
别多想了 只是个晚饭
With Nick.
和尼克一起吃而已
Oh, god. Okay.
老天 好吧
I got you flowers,
给你买♥♥了些花
because I'm really nervous.
因为我很紧张
Me too.
我也是
They're really pretty.
很漂亮
Yeah.
是的
Hey, I just want to say, Monroe told me
门罗跟我说了
what you saw at the spice shop.
你在香料铺的事
Yeah, that was...
真是...
eye-opening.
大开眼界
You're okay?
你没事吧
Well, um,
这个嘛
why don't I go put these in water
我还是趁这些花还没"转变"之前
before they woge?
先把它们放起来
Portland...
波特兰...
You are no Vienna.
一点也不像维也纳
We are home to Beethoven, Brahms,
那里孕育出了贝多芬 勃拉姆斯
Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, and Strauss.
海顿 莫扎特 舒伯特和施特劳斯
And you are home to... Nike.
而你只有...耐克
Yes, you're no Vienna.
没错 跟维也纳天差地别
But then, what is?
但又有哪个地方像维也纳呢
How did they come up with the name, do you suppose?
你说他们是怎么起的这个名字
They have a port. They have land.
有个波特[港口] 有兰[地]
Really put a lot of thought into that one.
起这个名字真是花了不少心思
So very good to see you, Your Highness.
很高兴见到您 殿下
And you too, Baron.
我也是 男爵
You too.
我也是
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表