剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
castrated a rotznasig carcaju.
阉了一个流着鼻涕的狼獾
That's good times.
真威风
You know, this is all very important to us.
这些对我们都很重要
Now what?
现在怎么办
Return them to the island of Zakynthos,
送回扎金索斯岛去[希腊爱奥尼亚群岛之一]
where they were forged.
那是锻造它们的地方
It's the only way to destroy them.
也是销毁它们的唯一方法
So I guess you'll be leaving.
看来你又要走了
You know what, I guess I understand more now than--
知道吗 我现在更理解了
Look, you know, I have seen a lot of things.
毕竟我经历了很多事情
I mean, I cannot judge the decisions that you had to make.
所以我不会责怪你所做的决定
But you know, I just wish I didn't have to grow up without you.
可我真希望这些年你能在我身边
So do I.
我也是
Maybe you can help me.
你或许可以帮我个忙
What is it?
什么忙
An investigation I'm working on.
手头一个案子
I want you to look at this.
我想让你看看这个
Where is this?
这是在哪
A container on a cargo ship
两周前离开勒阿弗尔[法国港口]的一艘货船
that left Le Havre two weeks ago.
所携带的一个集装箱里的
Do you know what the scythe means?
你知道镰刀代表着什么吗
Yeah. Reapers.
知道 是格林猎人
And you've dealt with one?
你曾经搞定过一个吗
Actually, I've dealt with three.
其实已经搞定三个了
Was one of them French?
其中有法国人吗
We didn't do too much talking.
我们没说太多的话
Then you were the one who returned the heads to Mannheim.
你就是那个把头送回曼海姆[德国城市]的人
You know about that?
你怎么知道
News travels fast.
好事传千里啊
No, I don't think that is reapers.
我觉得那不是猎人
No, no, no.
没错 并不是
No, something else drew those.
是其他怪物画的
And if it's what I think it is...
如果我没记错
It's worse than reapers.
这比猎人还要可怕
I hope I'm wrong about this.
但愿我记错了
Were there any puncture wounds?
尸体上有刺伤吗
There were a lot of wounds.
有很多伤口
We need to go.
我们得去一趟
Well, what about the coins?
那硬币该怎么办
Just put them away.
先放起来
I need to see the bodies.
我要看一下尸体
Hold on.
停手
As you can see, your friends in the resistance
你看看 你的那些反叛运动的朋友们
aren't helping you, so why are you helping them?
根本没有帮你 你还帮他们干什么
I personally hate to resort to such medieval methods
我很不乐意对你动用这些中世纪的酷刑
and would much prefer you join me for supper.
倒是希望能和你共进晚餐
We're having a very nice lafite,
这有非常美味的红酒
And I'd like to toast your health.
我想为你的健康干杯
All you have to do is give us their names,
只要你把他们的名字供出来
and you will walk out of here.
然后你就可以走出去了
Well, maybe crawl out now, but at least you'll be out.
现在可能是爬出去 不过至少你自♥由♥了
Why don't you think about that while I take this call?
你不如趁我接电♥话♥的工夫 好好考虑一下
Bonjour, mon ami. How was the voyage?
你好 我的朋友 旅途还算愉快吗
Tres bien. I have seen him.
还不错 我看到他了
And?
然后呢
It will be over soon.
很快一切就能结束了
The families will be very pleased.
王室听到这个消息会很高兴的
I am on the phone!
爷在打电♥话♥呢
Is there anything else that you need?
你还有什么需要吗
No.
没有
I'll call you when it is done.
事成之后我再打你电♥话♥
I'll look forward to it.
等你的好消息
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
I have a list.
我有张清单
I have everything except for the pseudomonas aeruginosa.
除了绿脓杆菌其他都有货
I need it.
绿脓杆菌不能少
It might take me a couple of days to--
可能要花上几天
Now would be better.
现在好办多了吧
I'll see what I can do.
我尽力
Give me a call when you have it.
有货了打我电♥话♥
I'll give you my number.
我给你留号♥码
This is the security guard, and the killer stole his truck,
这就是那个保安 凶手偷了他的卡车
and I want to warn you, it's a little rough.
事先警告你 尸体有点惨不忍♥睹
Or not.
当我没说
You know what this is?
你知道是什么干的吗
Something with teeth this big?
有这么大牙齿的东西
There's not a lot of choices.
一共也没几种
Is it the Mauvais dentes.
这是 恶齿怪
From what our ancestors wrote,
根据我们祖先的记载
it's a vicious killing machine.
它简直就是凶残的杀戮机器
One of them can wipe out an entire village,
单枪匹马就能血洗整条村
but you better be careful.
你最好小心点
Mauvais dentes is like a cat.
恶齿怪像猫一样
He'll watch, he'll wait.
他会观察 等待时机
If he figures out you're coming after him,
一旦他察觉你在追踪他
he'll do something to draw you in.
便会想方设法骗你入局
This is Monroe.
门罗打来的
Hey, Nick.
尼克
It's me and Rosalee. We're in the shop.
我和罗莎莉在一起 我们在店里
Weird thing just happened.
刚才发生了一件怪事
I just got an order from a Hexenbiest.
我刚接到一份巫女的订单
And the few things on her list
有几种她清单上的东西
are the same that we're using for Juliette.
和我们正给朱丽叶配的一模一样
So we looked it up in a couple of Rosalee's books,
我们在罗莎莉的书上查了下
and we think we figured out what she's doing.
差不多弄清楚她要做什么了
It's a wake-up potion for somebody in Juliette's condition.
这个药剂能唤醒朱丽叶那种症状的病人
I mean, this could just be a coincidence, but Totally.
可能只是巧合 但是 很有可能
We thought we should tell you anyway.
我们觉得不管怎样都该告诉你
Well, who was it?
那人是谁
I didn't get a good look at her,
我没见着她
but Rosalee got her number, didn't you?
但罗莎莉有她的号♥码 对吧
Yeah. Okay, give it to me,
是的 给我号♥码
I can get her address from her number.
我就能查出她的住址
It's 503 It's 5035550138.
503 5035550138
What did you find out? Adalind's gone,
有什么发现 爱达玲走了
I don't know where.
我不知道她去哪了
Obviously, she doesn't want anybody to find her.
显然她不想让任何人找到她
But there may be a way to reverse
不过她对朱丽叶做的事
what she's done to Juliette.
也许还有挽回的余地
Good. Then do it.
很好 那就去做
It's not the preparation that concerns me.
准备工作难不倒我
It's how it's given to her.
麻烦的是怎么给药
What do you need?
你需要什么
Not "what". Who.
不是"什么" 是"谁"
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
How badly do you want to wake this sleeping beauty up?
你有多想唤醒这位睡美人
Right. Hexenbiest.
对了 巫女
Where's Adalind?
爱达玲在哪
I said, where's your daughter?
我问你 你女儿在哪
You're the Grimm who destroyed her.
你就是那个毁了她的格林
And I'm the Grimm who's gonna destroy you
如果你不告诉我她在哪
if you don't tell me where she is.
我会连你一起毁了
I don't know.
我不知道
We haven't spoken since that night.
自那晚之后我们就再也没说过话了
Don't you need a warrant to be doing this, detective?
这么做不需要搜查令吗 警探
If I was here as a cop, yeah.
如果我是以警♥察♥的身份出现的话 的确需要
She is not here.
她不在这里
I have no reason to protect her anymore.
我没必要再保护她了
Well, then find her,
那就找她出来
or things are gonna get a little dangerous here for you.
不然你就要自身难保了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表