剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
So you all right?
你没事吧
Yeah. You know, pretty good...
没事 在有人想要杀我的情况下
considering someone wants to kill me.
我现在这样那是相当好...
And no idea who or why?
不知道是幕后黑手和动机吗
Nothing that springs to mind.
暂时还没想到
I mean, there was a time--
曾有段时间...
it was a long time ago--
是很久以前了...
You want a drink?
想要喝一杯吗
God, yes.
天呐 好啊
You know, Monroe's convinced that you can figure out
虽然门罗信任你能找到幕后黑手
who this guy is, but I'm not so convinced.
但我可不信
Do you have any idea why they'd want to kill Monroe?
你知道为何他们想要杀门罗吗
They wouldn't say.
他们不肯说
But if they're willing to pay me 25 "G"s to do it,
但他们既然愿意付我两万五来干这事
there's got to be a long list of people
那在我后面一定有一票人
lining up for it after me.
等着干这活
There is no "after you."
没人"排在你后面"
We take care of this now.
我们在处理这事
This is great. This is--this is really--
很好喝 这...这真的...
it's, like, smooth and peat-y.
超级爽口又带感
Can I ask you something?
我能请教你一些事吗
Uh, sure.
当然
I'm still trying to understand how this whole thing works.
我到现在还在琢磨这整件事
Yeah.
是啊
It can be kind of confusing for the layperson.
对于外行来说 这是挺困惑的
I know.
我明白
When you do that change thing, does--
当你要变身的时候 你会...
Woge.
叫转化
Woge.
转化
Okay.
好吧
Does it hurt?
会疼吗
A little bit. You get used to it.
有一点 不过习惯就好
If you were to do it right now, could I see you?
如果你现在转化 我能看到吗
Yes and no.
行也不行
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
Well...
这...
there's sort of two versions.
转化也有两个情况
One is you're all emotional or stressed out,
一种是你情绪起伏很大或者压力很大
and the other is, like, you're just... really pissed off.
另一种就是 你怒火攻心
In other words, if I don't want you to see me,
换而言之 如果我不希望你看到
You can't.
你就看不到
But if I do, believe me, you will.
但若我希望你看到 那你就能看到
But Nick can see you even if you don't want to be seen.
但是无论你愿不愿意尼克都能看到
Hmm. That's what makes him different.
没错 这就是他与众不同的地方
That's why he's kind of dangerous for us.
也是他对我们有威胁的原因
You know what?
知道吗
I'm going to try to explain this using a visual aid.
我要用视觉辅助来解释这种行为
Okay.
可以啊
Okay.
来了啊
You look the same.
你没什么变化啊
Precisely.
没错
Now, this time, I want you to remember...
现在 这次 你要记住...
It's just me.
还是我
Okay?
好吗
I want you to see me.
我希望你能看到我转化
It's okay. It's just me, right?
没事的 还是我
That was amazing.
太神奇了
Well...
算是吧...
Can you do it again?
能再来一次吗
Stay here.
你留在这
Nick Burkhardt, Portland P.D.
尼克·伯克哈特 波特兰警局的
What brings you up here?
什么风把你吹来了
I got some intel on this murder.
我收到有关这次谋杀的线报
Might be related to a case I'm working on.
可能与我在跟的案子有关
You I.D. The vic?
你确定死者身份了吗
He had no I.D. On him.
他身上没带身份证
And his face was pretty chewed up.
脸也被咬得血肉模糊
Took the body in, could have an I.D.
已经把尸体带回去了 几个小时后
in a couple hours off his prints.
可以通过他的指纹确定他的身份
Looks as if a few people beat the hell out of him
看起来像是几个人用斧头或者铁管
with an ax or a pipe.
将他殴打致死
Motive appears to be robbery, since he had wallet on him.
他带着钱包 动机应该是劫财
I don't think so.
我不同意
It was self-defense.
是自卫
There was only one assailant.
只有一个攻击者
And he probably attacked her from behind.
他从背后偷袭一个女人
"Her"? Who are you?
女人 你是谁
His partner.
他搭档
Now, if you'll, uh--
现在 麻烦你
If you'll look at these footprints right here,
麻烦你看看这里的脚印
That's the bigger print, that's the smaller one.
这是较大的脚印 这是较小的脚印
Now, if you'll notice the bigger one is
你会发现大脚印
behind the smaller print,
是在小脚印后面的
and they're both facing in the same direction.
而且都是同一方向的
It was quick. It was brutal.
事出突然 也很暴♥力♥
And he probably got what he deserved.
也许是他活该
Now, if that's what actually happened,
如果事情真是这样
She probably took advantage of the situation.
可能那女人利用现场就地发挥
You know, she took the cash out of his wallet and tossed it.
拿走钱包里的现金 扔掉钱包
Now, let's see, if she was right-handed,
那让我们来看看 如果她是右撇子
She bent down over here,
她蹲在这里
She'd probably throw it as far away from the bar as she could...
她可能会把钱包扔得尽量远离酒吧
so we couldn't find it.
以防会被我们找到
Come on, boys.
来吧 伙计们
I think I got something.
我有发现了
You got one hell of a partner here.
你搭档很厉害啊
I know this piece of dirt.
我认识这个混♥蛋♥
Buxton Jacobs, he's been in and out--
巴克斯顿·雅各布 警局的常客
rape, assault, you name it.
强♥奸♥ 殴打他人 什么恶行都干过
Can't say I'm sorry to see he got what he deserved.
他真是死不足惜
Must've been one kick-ass woman to take him on.
肯定是个牛掰的女人搞定他了
I think we're done here.
看来这里没我俩的事了
Easy on the eyes too.
还是个大美人
You're one lucky cop.
你运气不错啊
Yep. That's me.
是啊 羡慕嫉妒恨吧
Pretty cute.
表现不错啊
I thought you were interested in the truth.
我以为你想知道真♥相♥
He had it all wrong.
而他的推断都是错的
Somebody had to set him straight.
总得有个人去纠正他
What'd you pick up?
你刚刚捡了什么东西
The dirtbag's cell phone.
那个混♥蛋♥的手♥机♥
The last call he got was from the guy who hired him.
最后一通电♥话♥是他的雇主打来的
I didn't even think about it until we got here.
到了这我才想到这点
You know how to work that thing?
你知道要怎么做了吧
It's a lot easier to solve a crime
如果你是凶手的话
if you're the one who did it.
那破案就容易得多了
Yeah, this is Detective Burkhardt.
你好 我是伯克哈特警探
I need to get an I.D. off of a Washington state phone number.
我想要查一个持华盛顿州手♥机♥号♥的机主
Is he the konigschlange?
他是眼镜蛇妖吗
No, that's the little guy that put the gun to my head.
不是 那是用枪指着我头的小跟班
All right, this is how it's going to work, then.
好吧 接下来我们这么干
You're going to go in alone.
你一个人进去
If he knows the cops are on to him,
如果他知道被警♥察♥盯上了
we're not going to find out anything.
我们什么都查不出来
But I want to hear the conversation.
但我想听到你们的谈话
Can I go now?
我可以进去了吗
How are you going to handle this?
你打算怎么应对
I'm going to use my charms.
我准备用我的女性魅力
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
You're setting me up. Why?
你们想陷害我 为什么
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表