剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
What the hell is the matter with you?
你是怎么回事
Don't you dare run away from me.
你居然敢逃开我
Please, don't hurt me!
求你 别伤害我
I told you to wear the black dress.
我说了让你穿那条黑裙子
It's at the cleaners!
那条送去洗了
Besides, you like this dress.
你也很喜欢这条
You always said how good I looked in it.
总说我穿着很好看
You look better in black.
你穿黑色更好看
I'll put on something else.
我会换一件的
That's your whole problem.
那就是你的根本问题
When I tell you to do something,
我告诉你做什么
you should just do it!
你就应该做什么
Don't hit me!
别打我
Don't hurt me!
别伤害我
Oh, my god.
天呐
911. What is your emergency?
911 您有什么紧急情况
Yes. We need an ambulance.
我们需要救护车
Morning.
早上好
So I-I've been thinking
我...我想了想
about what we talked about last night.
咱们昨晚说的事
Juliette? Yeah.
关于朱丽叶的 对
And I think that you should take her to the trailer.
我觉得你应该带她去看拖车
Don't you think you should be the one who--
你不觉得应该你自己带她...
No, you're on better terms with her right now.
不 现在你跟她关系比较好
Well, maybe, but isn't this
也许吧 但这件事...
more of a you-and-her thing than a me-and-her thing?
应该主要是你俩的事而不是我俩的事吧
If going to the trailer helps bring back her memories,
如果去拖车看看能帮她找回记忆
then there's a chance that she's gonna remember everything.
那她就有可能会想起一切
And it could go as badly as it did the first time.
结果就可能跟她第一次去一样糟
But if you take her to the trailer--
但如果是你带她去...
Oh, I get it.
我明白了
So if I'm crazy, no big deal.
如果我疯了 不是什么大事
Hey, well, we can't both be crazy.
我们不可能都疯了吧
Why not?
怎么不可能
I mean, given what we're talking about,
鉴于我们说的事
from her point of view...
站在她的角度来看...
It's worth a try.
值得一试
What if she does remember everything?
如果她真的记起了所有事呢
I mean, everything.
我是说 所有事
How am I supposed to finagle that?
我要怎么蒙混过去
Just do whatever you have to do.
就做你该做的就好了
I know this is asking a lot,
我知道这要求很过分
but, Monroe, please, for me.
但门罗 为了我 拜托了
Thank you.
谢谢
And the people will prove beyond any doubt
目击者可以清楚地证明
that on the night of October 16th,
在♥十♥月♥十六日夜里
the defendant Donald Nidaria
被告唐纳德·尼德里亚
did willfully and with malice aforethought, murder Katherine,
蓄意谋杀了凯瑟琳
his wife of only six months.
他刚结婚六个月的妻子
We will now hear opening statements from the defense.
我们现在听听辩方的开庭陈述
Mr. Kellogg.
凯洛格先生
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团的女士们先生们
six months ago, my client Donald Nidaria
六个月前 我的当事人唐纳德·尼德里亚
suffered an unimaginable tragedy.
经历了一场难以想象的悲剧
His beloved wife Katherine,
他深爱的妻子凯瑟琳
despite all his heroic efforts
不管他怎么努力
to provide her the psychiatric care she so badly needed,
向她提供她极需的精神治疗
succumbed to the demons of her darker nature--
向她人性黑暗面的恶魔屈服了
demons that had been with her for so many years,
这些年来一直困扰着她的恶魔
driving her to commit suicide at their home
逼得她最终在家中自杀
by leaping to her death
从他们卧室的阳台上跳下
from their bedroom balcony.
不治身亡
To add insult to this terrible injury,
这起悲剧之后更伤人的是
my client was arrested
我的委托人被逮捕
and wrongfully charged with murder.
并错误地受到谋杀的指控
Murder, ladies and gentlemen,
谋杀啊 女士们先生们
of the woman he loved
那个他深爱着
more than life itself.
胜过自己生命的女人
Hello?
你好
Hey, Juliette.
朱丽叶
It's me, Monroe.
是我 门罗
I've been doing some thinking about the trailer, and...
我一直在想拖车的事
I think maybe I should take you,
也许我应该带你去
I mean, if you still wanna go
如果你还想去
and if you're not busy.
而且不忙的话
I mean, you know, you could be busy.
我是说 你可能会很忙吧
Juliette?
朱丽叶
No, I-I-- I still wanna go.
不 我 我想去
When?
什么时候
I'm sort of ready right now.
我这会就差不多准备好了
Okay.
好的
I mean, right now,
我意思是 马上
as in I'm standing on your front porch.
我现在就站在你家门廊上
Look, if this is gonna help bring your memories back--
如果这能帮你记起什么
Oh, okay.
好吧
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing. I just didn't think you'd do it.
没什么 我只是没想到你真的会帮我
Really? Because I--
真的吗 因为我
We're going before anybody changes their mind.
马上就走 趁你还没改变主意
Okay.
好的
I totally remember being here.
我完全记得来过这里
It was raining.
当时在下雨
Do you remember Nick being with you?
你记得尼克跟你在一起吗
No, I just remember being really upset.
不 我只记得自己当时很混乱
You sure you wanna do this?
你确定想这样做吗
Yes.
是的
Any bells ringing?
想起什么了吗
Not yet.
还没
Well, take your time.
慢慢来
Don't force it.
别逼自己
Did you know Aunt Marie?
你认识玛丽姨妈吗
I met her once in the hospital.
我在医院见过她一次
That would've been after she was attacked.
那应该是她被攻击之后的事了
So you remember that?
你还记得那个
Yeah, I heard the gunshots,
对 我听到了枪声
and I ran outside, and I saw her--
然后我跑出去 就见到她...
saw her lying in the street.
见到她躺在街上
What?
怎么了
That's where I've been seeing him.
这是我一直看到他坐着的地方
Oh, my god. I remember him.
天哪 我记得他
He was sitting at this desk.
他当时就坐在这桌子旁
You remember Nick? Yes, he
你想起尼克了 是的 他...
he was looking for something,
他当时在找些东西
but these are Aunt Marie's books.
但这些是玛丽姨妈的书
What was she doing?
她那时候在干什么
Why would she even have all this stuff?
她怎么会有这些东西
That's a really good question,
这问题问得好
and, um, it deserves a really good answer.
值得好好回答
I guess you could say Aunt Marie was a bit of a collector.
玛丽姨妈有点收藏癖好
These drawings are so weird.
这些画太奇怪了
Do you know what they are?
你知道这些是什么吗
Well, it appears
看上去
she was into some sort of,
她很喜欢...
uh, folkish-lore.
民俗文化
You mean like fairy tales?
你是指童话之类的吗
Yeah, sure.
对对
You could-- you could go there.
你可以 你可以这样认为
What's in there?
那里面是什么
Probably just more of the same.
可能只是差不多的东西
Not really.
不是嘛
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表