剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Are you threatening me?
你在威胁我吗
I'm sorry. I must have done it badly.
抱歉 我一定是说得太委婉了
I thought I made myself pretty obvious.
我还以为我已经表达得很明确了
If Juliette dies...
如果朱丽叶死了
you're done.
你也死定了
She said she doesn't know where Adalind is.
她说她不知道爱达玲在哪
Did you threaten to kill her?
你有没有威胁要杀了她
Yeah, of course.
当然了
Want me to take a crack at her?
要我再去试试吗
No, she's telling me the truth.
不用了 她说的是实话
I didn't think that was possible for a Hexenbiest.
我可不觉得巫女会说实话
Was she involved in trying to kill Aunt Marie?
她有参与杀害玛丽阿姨吗
Not that I know of.
据我所知 没有
The only person I saw was Adalind.
我只看到爱达玲一个
Why would she try to kill her?
她为什么要杀她
I don't know.
不知道
What? Before she died,
怎么了 临死之前
did Aunt Marie give you anything?
玛丽阿姨给过你什么吗
Yeah.
给过
A key.
一把钥匙
I have no idea what it's for,
我不知道是什么锁的钥匙
it doesn't open anything in the trailer, but...
拖车里任何一把锁都不匹配 但是...
the sides of it make a...
它的侧面是...
Map.
地图
Where is it?
钥匙在哪
也别让王室知道这件事
不能让他们接近木村
I only discovered these by accident
有次我不小心洒出些墨水
when I spilled some ink.
才碰巧发现这个的
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Oh, damn!
该死
Okay, that was cool.
好吧 这招很酷
What is that?
这是什么
A page from one of the first diaries ever kept by one of us.
我们族人留传下来的最早的日记中的一页
You see, legend has it that there are seven keys.
传说共有七把钥匙
Seven?
七把
Forged by the knights who fought
由第四次十字军东征时
for the seven royal families in the Fourth Crusade.
效命于七个王室的骑士们所铸造
Now, when you put the maps together,
将这些小地图拼在一起
they make one big map,
就构成了一幅大地图
leading to the location where the knights
上面指出了骑士们的藏宝点
hid the precious wealth they took from Constantinople
那里藏着他们劫烧君士坦丁堡后
after they sacked and burned it.
所夺来的宝贵财富
Those knights are our ancestors.
那些骑士就是我们的祖先
What--so they worked for the seven royal families.
什么 这么说他们听命于七个王室
Some of them did. Well, they needed us.
有些人是 王室需要我们
So the wesen fought for the royals?
格林生物也是为王室效命的
Yes, and the royals needed the Grimms to control them,
没错 王室需要格林来控制他们
as they do now, but there was one thing in the treasure
现在也是 可在骑士们埋藏的宝物中
the knights hid.
有一样东西
There was one thing that was more powerful
它拥有的巨大能量
than anything anyone had ever seen.
是任何人都闻所未闻的
If the royal families got ahold of it,
如果落在王室手上
they could control the world.
他们就能统治天下
Okay, so nothing really big.
好吧 也没什么好紧张的
I guess they hid this thing pretty well?
这东西应该藏得很好吧
Sure, yeah.
那是当然
They made a map, they cut it into seven pieces,
他们制♥作♥了一幅地图 将其分成七份
and they gave each knight a key.
然后给每个骑士一把钥匙
What was so powerful?
什么东西这么威力无穷
I wish I knew.
我也想知道
This is the only page left of the diary.
这是那本日记仅存的一页
The rest was destroyed in the wesen wars of 1285.
其余的在1285年格林生物大战中毁了
Okay, now I have a headache.
现在我有点头疼了
Nick...
尼克...
They know you have the key.
他们知道钥匙在你手上
Who? The royal families.
谁 王室
They're the only ones powerful enough
只有他们才有能力
to send the mauvais dentes. Now my guess is,
派出恶齿怪 据我猜测
they want the key, and they want you dead.
他们想得到钥匙并置你于死地
How would they know I have a key?
他们怎么知道我有钥匙
I haven't shown it to anyone.
我没拿给别人看过
There must be somebody in Portland who knows.
在波特兰肯定有人知道了
I think we have to get to Kimura
我们得去找木村
because he might give us the connection.
他也许能提供一点线索
We need to talk to him.
我们要和他谈谈
You cannot go to the precinct.
你不能去警局
No, but you can.
我不行 但你可以
Food.
放饭了
This is special agent Kanigher.
我是特别探员康尼格
I have information about the case you're working on.
我能为你手头的案子提供点信息
The security guard's stolen pickup truck you're looking for
那个保安遭窃的小货车
is at the lumber mill on St. Helen's Road.
就在圣海伦路的木材厂
Who is this?
你是谁
A concerned citizen.
一个有心的公民
There's the truck.
货车在那儿
Just where he said it would be.
就在他说的地方
Is he in the vehicle?
他在车里吗
No. I see him. He's inside.
不在 我看到他了 在里面
FBI!
联邦调查局
Get over here!
过来
I am the one who called you.
是我打电♥话♥通知你们的
What are you doing in here?
你在这里做什么
Waiting for you.
等你们
Take out your identification.
请出示身份证明
I'm sorry, I don't have any.
抱歉 我没有
Put your hands on your head. Turn around.
抱头 转身
D'accord.
没问题
Doucement.
悠着点
Oh, no. Oh, no. Guards! Come on, open this cell!
糟了 警卫 快来 把牢房♥门打开
Oh, God. Oh, God.
天哪
Guards, move!
警卫 快点
What happened?
怎么了
Kimura's dead.
木村死了
In police custody?
在警局拘留所
Somebody got to him.
有人先下手为强了
Burkhardt.
伯克哈德
Detective, it's Agent Kanigher.
警探 我是康尼格探员
What's wrong?
什么事
I'm in the old lumber mill out on St. Helen's Road.
我在圣海伦路的废弃木材厂
I know it. What do you need?
我知道那地方 你要干什么
He killed my partner.
他杀了我的搭档
He said if you don't come, alone, he's gonna kill me.
他说如果你不独自前来 就要杀了我
Detective, he's gonna--
警探 他要...
The mauvais dentes killed an FBI agent.
那个恶齿怪杀了一个联邦调查局探员
He's got another, waiting for me.
他抓了另一个 正等我过去
He's drawing you in.
他在诱使你过去
Let's not keep him waiting.
那就别让他久等了
He's got the agents inside the building.
他把那两个探员关在厂房♥里
That doesn't mean he'll be there.
但不表示他还在那儿
He'll want you to get close.
他希望你越靠近越好
I don't know how, but he will try to deceive you.
我不知道具体如何 但他会设法骗你
He won't be predictable.
你永远预料不到他的下一步
Yeah? Nick,
怎么了 尼克
we got the stuff for Juliette, okay?
朱丽叶的药方都配齐了
It's ready, but it's, like, unstable or something,
虽说准备好了 但也不能保证万无一失
and it's only gonna be good for, like--
只要45分钟左右
another 45 more minutes, give or take,
就会有药效
and if we don't make it, we have to start from scratch.
如果没成功 就得从头再来
Just meet us at the hospital, okay?
到医院和我们碰面 好吗
We're leaving right now.
我们现在就出发了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表