剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Well, for now, make sure to keep my family's hands
目前得确保我的家族无法
off your key.
染指你的钥匙
So I guess you and your family aren't all that close.
看来你和家族关系不是那么好
My family, as you call them,
如果我从未出世
would have been happier had I never been born.
我所谓的"家族"会更开心
Let me just say that if I stay out of their way,
这么说吧 如果我不阻碍到他们
they leave me be.
他们就不会来管我
Not that they haven't tried to kill me on occasion.
但也不是说他们就没有试图杀过我
Do you plan to stay out of their way?
你打算置身事外吗
Well, part of that depends on you.
一部分取决于你
How?
怎么说
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗
Probably about as much as you trust me.
和你相信我差不多吧
Yeah?
有事吗
Sorry to interrupt, but we have a weird one.
抱歉打扰了 但有个奇怪的案子
A little out of our jurisdiction,
有点超出我们的管辖范围
but county's requesting assistance.
但郡里要求援助
What is it?
什么事
Cattle mutilations, possible homicide.
残杀牲畜 可能牵涉谋害人命
And here's the fun part.
最有趣的是
The perp--according to the rancher--
据农场主描述的行凶者
he's an alien life form.
是个外星人形态
The truth is out there...
真♥相♥在等着呢
East of Portland.
波特兰东部
Ready when you are.
可以随时出发
This is where it happened.
这里就是事发现场
When I saw John, I knew it was bad.
看到约翰的时候 我就知道情况不妙
I just hoped to hell he wasn't gonna die.
见鬼 只希望他不要就这么死了
I tried to put him on the ATV with me and--
我试着把他放进我的车里
I'm Doug Parcell.
我是道格·帕赛尔
Detective Burkhardt.
伯克哈德警探
Sergeant Wu.
吴警官
That's our county vet, Kevin Levalle.
凯文·勒瓦尔是我们郡的兽医
I got out here to the ranch a little after midnight.
我半夜到的农场
Paramedics couldn't do anything about John.
医护人员已经救不了约翰了
There's blood on the ATV.
车上有血迹
Seems to me he must have been hit pretty hard,
看来他被打得很惨
got pushed back into his own fence post,
被反推到在自己的篱笆桩上
pierced his back.
刺穿了他的背部
He killed six of my cows and he killed John.
他杀了我六头奶牛 杀了约翰
Now, I swear to god,
我对天发誓
I don't know what the hell it was.
不知道那到底是什么
I never saw anything like it before,
从没见过这种东西
but it was some kind of alien being.
但那是某种外星生物
He was glowing.
当时他的身上在发光
And then I saw him run off that way.
然后看他朝那边跑了
Same thing he told me last night.
昨晚他也是这么告诉我
I'm wondering if it's a guy in some kind of mylar coat.
我怀疑他当时穿着荧光外套
I'm telling you, he was glowing.
他身上真的在发光
I know how that sounds,
我知道这听上去很不可思议
but there's no other way to describe it.
但只能这么形容
He do this to all your animals?
他对你所有的牲畜都下手吗
Yeah. Cut them open.
是的 把它们肢解了
But he didn't do it for the meat.
但不是冲着肉来的
He's right, there was no butchering.
的确 没有屠宰的迹象
It must have been some kind of cult ritual thing.
一定是某种邪教之类的东西
No. What I saw wasn't from this earth.
不 我看到的不是地球生物
What's he run into if he runs that direction?
他往那边跑的话 会有什么
My fence line is about 3/4 of a mile from here.
我的栅栏线离这里有一千两百米左右
Mind if we borrow your truck?
可以借一下你的卡车吗
No, no. Go ahead.
没问题 开吧
Well, I think we know where he got out.
看来他从这里逃走了
Not very gracefully. That had to hurt.
狼狈而逃啊 想必很疼
Looks sort of like lizard skin.
有点像是蜥蜴皮
That'd be a damn big lizard.
要是真的 一定是只巨型蜥蜴
Well, I appreciate everything you fellas are doing.
感谢你们所做的一切
We'll call you as soon as we learn anything.
有进一步的消息 会尽快通知你
I just hope you find whatever it was that did this.
我只希望你们找出是谁干的
This is the Hadley Ranch.
这就是哈德利农场
This is where it happened, right?
就是事发现场 是吗
Are you hadley? No.
你是哈德利吗 不是
So you must be looking into the alien attack.
那你们肯定是在调查外星人袭击事件
Uh, sir, this is a police investigation.
先生 我们警方正在调查
Oh, I know, I know.
我知道
I'm not trying to get in the way.
我没有要妨碍你们
I'm just trying to help out here.
只是想协助调查
For instance, did you know that these attacks
你们知道这些袭击事件
have been happening all across the country?
已经各个州郡都出现过吗
Well, here, let me give you my card.
给你们一张我的名片吧
George Lazure, alien hunter.
乔治·拉祖尔 我是外星人猎手
Or if you prefer, ufologist.
你也可以叫我不明飞行物研究者
Listen, guys, did anyone get pictures?
你们有照片吗
'cause I can pay big for an alien photo.
我愿意重金购买♥♥那些照片
Black and white, color,
黑白彩色均可
doesn't matter, but digital's best.
都无所谓 但要是数码的最好
I'm willing to split with you guys.
我愿意分你们一些收入
No photos, sorry. Oh, damn.
对不起 没有照片 见鬼
Hey, look, you can level with me.
你们可以和我说实话
We're all on the same team,
我们都在同一阵线
really, protecting the people.
真的 保护大家
Was the victim probed?
受害者被外星人侵犯了吗
Nobody was probed...
谁都没有
Yet.
目前为止
You got your blues, your greys.
有蓝种的 有灰种的
And your reptilians, from andromeda.
还有仙女座的爬虫种
That one. That's what I saw.
那个 我看到的就是那个
What have you done?
你做了什么
I didn't want her to be able to identify me.
我不想让她去指认我
She's all right, she's just passed out.
她没事 只是晕过去了
She might have had a heart attack.
她说不定犯心脏病了
Well, we needed a car.
我们需要车
And I didn't know how else to get one.
我不知道还有什么其他方法
Come on, let's go.
快点 我们走
You're just gonna leave her here?
你就把她留在这里吗
She's gonna be fine.
她会没事的
Look, we need to think about you and the baby now.
我们得为你和宝宝着想
We're not gonna make it.
我们不可能做到的
Hey, hey... yes, we are.
我们能做到
Okay, you gotta be strong for the baby.
为了宝宝 你得坚强
It's definitely skin. Human skin.
这绝对是皮肤 人类皮肤吗
Well, not precisely.
不全是
You know, I don't know if I would have even seen this
要不是刚好断电
if we hadn't had a power outage.
我永远不会看到这个
Turn off the lights and I'll show you what I mean.
关掉灯 我演示给你看
Pretty, huh? What is it?
漂亮吧 这是什么
Luciferase.
荧光素酶
Please tell me that has nothing to do with the devil.
求你告诉我它和恶魔没有关系
It's the enzyme responsible for bioluminescence.
这是生命体发光的作用性酶
Like fireflies.
比如萤火虫
Also found in many fish and marine invertebrates.
许多鱼类以及海洋无脊椎动物体内也有
It wasn't glowing when we found it.
我们找到它的时候没发光
The enzyme usually activates when the animal is agitated.
这种酶一般只在动物不安时活跃
The old fight or flight response.
是生物应付威胁时的生理反应
So is it animal or is it human?
这是人类还是动物的皮肤
I don't know.
我不知道
It's human skin with an animal skin response.
这是有着动物反应的人类皮肤
Burkhardt.
伯克哈德
Just got a call from the county sheriff.
刚接到郡警长电♥话♥
Apparently we have another witness.
有一个新目击者
This one's claiming alien abduction.
这人声称遭到了外星人绑♥架♥
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表