剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I stay out of the way.
我也不管那么多
But, uh, anything beyond that,
除此之外的事情
you're going to have to ask Jenna.
你就需要问詹娜了
We'd been going out three months.
我们已经约会了三个月
And, um, it was a party, we were drinking,
当时是在一个派对上 我们喝了些酒
and Brody wanted to go someplace more private
布罗迪就想去个更隐蔽的地方
so we could--
我们就能...
Celebrate?
庆祝吗
I heard something.
我听到了些声响
I thought somebody was in the room with us,
我以为房♥间里面还有别人
and I didn't want anybody to see us like that,
而我不想其他人看到我们那样
so I left.
所以我离开了
And then I heard something fall.
然后我听到有东西掉下来
That's why I went back.
所以我又回去了
And what about this message? "Play my game"?
那条留言呢 "入我的局"
Does that mean anything to you?
对你来说那有什么含义吗
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
"Play my game"?
"入我的局"吗
I don't know what the hell it means.
我不知道那到底是什么意思
It's just sick.
听着恶心
Was there any jealousy between your team
你的组员和其他职员之间
and the other employees?
相互嫉妒吗
We're all competitive.
我们都是相互竞争的
Everyone wants credit.
谁都想要荣誉
At the same time, if one of us does well,
但同时 我们中间有谁做得好的话
we all do well.
成就也是所有人的
Can I get that?
我能接那电♥话♥吗
People are wondering how long we're going to be here,
人们想知道我们还要在这里留多久
when we're going to be able to go home.
什么时候能回家
Put it on speaker.
开免提
Spinner. This is Vicky.
这里是斯平纳公♥司♥ 我是维琪
Play my game.
入我的局
Oh, my god. What do you want?
我的天 你想要什么
Play my game.
入我的局
It's coming from inside the building.
这是从楼里打来的
Where's extension 1211?
1211号♥分机在哪里
That's Brody's office, downstairs.
那是布罗迪的办公室 在楼下
The suspect's in the building.
嫌犯就在这楼里面
Clear.
没人
Clear.
没人
Secure perimeter.
把周围警戒起来
Suspect may have left the building.
嫌犯可能已经离开了建筑物
Copy that. Perimeter secured.
收到了 四周已警戒
Get the surveillance. Yeah.
去掉监控录像 好的
What do you got?
有什么发现
Brody's I.D., cut in half.
布罗迪的证件 被切成两半了
And title page to Alice in Wonderland.
还有《爱丽丝梦游仙境》的扉页
Someone wrote "What's" on it.
有人在上面写了"什么"两字
A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court.
《误闯亚瑟王宫》
Let's see what's behind door Number Three.
看看第三张纸后面是什么
Rage. Richard Bachman.
《愤怒》 理查德·巴克曼
You put it all together,
拼在一起的话就会得出
you get "What's my name?"
"我的名字是什么"
Surveillance cams run 24-7.
监控摄像头全天候工作
Covering all entrances, exits, hallways,
覆盖了所有入口 出口 走廊
until 9:15 p.m.,
直到晚上9:15
when they were all remotely shut off,
他们全部都被远程关闭了
22 minutes before the 911 call was made.
就在他们报♥警♥的22分钟前
So our killer got in and out without being recorded.
所以凶手出入都没有被拍到
Yeah, looks like he planned it that way.
看来他就是这么计划的
How'd he tap into security?
他怎样潜入安保系统的
Techs are working on that.
技术人员正在调查
Clearly this guy--
明显这家伙
and I don't mean that in a gender-specific way--
这并不带有性别上的代指
is a tech head.
是一个技术控
Do we have a murder weapon?
找到凶器了吗
Not sure what it is.
不太清楚凶器是什么
Well, vic was cut in half.
受害者被一切两断
We'll know more after the MEs take a look.
验尸后应该能有更多信息
And what about these messages?
这些留言呢
"Play my game", "What's my name?"
"入我的局" "我的名字是什么"
Don't know.
不知道
Could be he's just playing with us.
或许他只是在耍我们
That's great.
真不错
So we've got our very own Zodiac Killer
看来波特兰出现了一位
here in Portland.
十二宫杀手
It looks like he chose three specific books,
他似乎特意选了这三本书
or maybe their authors.
或者是这三个作者
Fortunately, I've read all three.
幸运的是 三本我都读过
And?
然后呢
They're all fantasy.
都是奇幻小说
Could be a connection between the stories
或许故事情节和
and the Black Forest game.
《黑暗森林》游戏有关
I'm all over this.
我对这很在行
I've done my fair share of gaming,
我可玩了不少游戏
since my life consists mostly of myself and my cat.
毕竟我光棍一个 只有猫为伴
Well, get on it.
那交给你了
Am I the only one who thinks this might be wesen?
你们都不认为这可能和格林生物有关吗
Maybe we got lucky this time,
或许这次我们比较走运
and we're just dealing with a normal human psychopath.
对付的只是个精神失常的人
One can only hope.
但愿如此吧
Head to toe, or side to side? Side to side.
纵向还是横向劈开 横向
No, I haven't actually heard of a wesen that does that.
没听说过这样格林生物
Now, drawn and quartered, that's pretty standard
大卸八块 这倒是处决格林生物的
when it comes to dispatching wesen.
标准手段
I mean, it's old school, venerable,
虽然老套 庄严
but one of the classics.
但是绝对经典
Is this yours?
这是你的吗
Yeah. Where's the other one?
是啊 另一只呢
Dude, I am not my sock brother's keeper.
哥们儿 我可不帮你保管袜子
Okay.
好吧
So there's no wesen that slices people in half using acid.
所以没有用酸液将人切成两半的格林生物
You mean he was on acid?
你是说它浑身都是酸液
No, he's using acid. Like, to cut with.
不是 是利用酸液 来切割
That's kind of nasty, don't you think?
这太恶心了 你不觉得吗
Hey, by the way,
对了
have you spoken to Juliette at all lately?
你最近和朱丽叶聊过吗
No.
没有
Because, I must say,
因为我必须说
you appear to be handling it pretty well.
这事你适应得不错啊
I mean, that's gotta be--
这肯定和...
Well, you are a Grimm,
你是个格林
so I guess you're used to a certain amount of pain and suffering.
你大概习惯了一定程度的痛苦折磨了
Look, I miss her. But until she misses me--
我想念她 但是在她也想我之前
Yeah.
是啊
No, you can't beat the heart on the head, so to speak.
不 确实应该理智应对
But listen, long as you need a place,
但是 听着 只要你需要容身之处
you got a place.
你就可以来这儿
Well, I got an early clock fixing,
明天一大早我要去修钟
so I gotta hit it.
所以我要去睡了
That's your towel.
那是你的毛巾
Burkhardt. This is Dominick Spinner.
伯克哈德 我是多米尼克·斯平纳
Sorry to be calling so late.
抱歉这么晚打扰你
I've just been trying to figure out who'd do this.
我刚一直在想谁可能是凶手
You know, maybe it's somehow my fault.
或许 一定程度上 这是我的过错
I don't know.
我不知道
Anyway, the reason I called--
不管怎样 我打给你是因为...
There was another guy...Ridley Cooper.
还有一个人...雷德利·库珀
He was going out with Jenna before Brody,
詹娜在和布罗迪好之前 是和他在一起
and I'm just thinking,
所以我想
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表