剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
He's looking at a book.
他正在看一本书
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, don't go.
别...别...别消失
He's gone.
他消失了
How's it coming? Done.
做得怎么样了 完成了
The highlighted numbers are 3-1-2-1-9-1-5.
标黄数字是3 1 2 1 9 1 5
Not latitude or longitude.
不是经纬度
Doesn't work as a phone number,
不是电♥话♥号♥码
Too short for a social security number.
社保号♥也没这么短
Could be an address.
可能是个地址
The numbers could correspond to letters.
数字可能代表字母
Awful lot of possibilities.
可能性太多了
What about ...
或许是...
a date?
一个日期
3/12, and then we got 1915 on the end.
3/12 然后是1915年
So someone pissed this guy off 98 years ago?
难道有人98年前就惹毛凶手了
Or it could be a time.
或许是个时间
It would be 7:15 military time.
24小时制下的19:15
So we might have a date and a time.
我们可能掌握了一个日期和时间
But not a place.
而不是一个地点
Maybe we're not supposed to know.
或许我们不了解情况
But the killer called Jenna.
但凶手曾打电♥话♥给詹娜
I don't understand why this is happening.
我不知道为何会发生这事
Does this mean anything to you?
你看得懂这东西吗
No. Why?
不懂 怎么了
Jenna, do you remember doing anything
詹娜 你记得3月12日晚上7:15
on March 12th at 7:15?
你在做什么吗
Not that I can think of.
我记不得了
Nothing you were scheduled to do?
没什么安排吗
Maybe a birthday? Deadline?
或许是生日 或截止日期
I used to be so good at these things.
我以前很擅长这种事的
I think I got something.
我想我有发现了
What? Noms de plumes.
什么 笔名
The title pages of the books.
那些书的扉页
All the authors didn't use their real names.
所有的作者都没有使用真名
So what does that mean?
这意味着什么呢
It's the place that goes with the date and time.
是和这个日期时间相关的地点
What place? Oh, my god.
什么地点 天呐
Oh, my god. It was a date.
天呐 是个约会
I think I know who this is.
我知道谁是凶手了
Who?
是谁
The I.T. Guy.
那个编程男
The I.T. Guy?
编程男
Nom de plumes was the name of a restaurant
"笔名"是家餐馆的名字
He asked me to go to.
他曾约我去那里
So we were behind deadline.
当时我们小组进度落后
Brody, Vicky, and Rashid said
布罗迪 维琪和拉希德都说
we were never going to get it done in time.
我们永远都不可能按时完成了
And then my computer broke down,
接着我的电脑也坏了
so we called our after hours I.T. Company,
我们就打电♥话♥给还提供服务的电脑公♥司♥
because it was, like, 3:00 in the morning.
因为当时已经...快凌晨三点了
They sent someone over. It was him.
他们就派了他过来
And how does the restaurant connect to this?
这事怎么和餐馆扯上关系的
He agreed to help me if I'd go out with him.
只有我答应和他约会 他才帮我
But it didn't happen.
但约会最后没成
I'm--I'm afraid I stood him up.
我...我放他鸽子了
So what's his name?
那他叫什么名字
I don't really know.
我并不知道
I didn't pay that much attention to him.
我当时并没有在意他
Do you remember his first name?
你记得他叫什么吗
Last name, anything at all?
姓什么呢 一点都不记得吗
It was something weird.
他的名字很奇怪
Began with a "T," I think.
我记得是"T"打头的
Do you remember what he looked like?
你记得他长什么样吗
I-I don't really remember.
我...我并不记得
I don't think I looked at him more than once.
我甚至没多看他一眼
We were exhausted.
当时我们都累坏了
We'd been up for 48 hours straight.
连续工作了48个小时
He kills your friends
他杀了你的朋友们
because you don't go on a date with him?
就因为你没和他去约会吗
It just doesn't make any sense.
这也太不合常理了
Unless he helped you write the code.
除非他帮你们写了代码
Did he?
是吗
Jenna.
詹娜
When he fixed my computer, he saw the code,
他帮我修电脑的时候 他看到了代码
and he said he could fix that, too.
他说代码也能搞定
But I didn't really listen to him.
但我没把他的话当回事
I-I don't know,
我也不知道
I think I passed out for a while.
我想我是昏睡了一会
We all did.
大伙都睡着了
And when I woke up, he was gone,
当我起来的时候 他已经走了
and the code was kind of...done.
而代码却已经...完成了
So this I.T. Guy
所以是这个
whose name and face you don't remember
你连名字和脸都记不清的编程男
actually saved your ass.
帮了你一个大忙
No, it wasn't just me.
不 并不只是帮我
It was all of us.
是帮了大伙
At first, everyone was so happy,
起初 大伙都很开心
and--
接着...
and then there was all this money coming our way.
接着我们得到了一大笔钱
And the more credit I got,
我收到更多荣誉的同时
the more I forgot about him.
更是把他忘得一干二净了
Well, he didn't forget about you.
好吧 他可没忘记你
We're going to put you in a safe house.
我们会把你送到一个安全的地方
You sure it was a book?
你确定是一本书吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was pages,
是的 有书页
as if he was reading.
他好像正在读
Could you tell what kind of book?
能告诉我们是什么样的书吗
It looked old.
看起来很旧
Could you see what was on the pages?
你能看到书上都写了什么吗
It wasn't printed.
不是印刷书
It was writing and a weird, creepy drawing.
而是一种奇怪诡异的手写插画书
The trailer.
是拖车
He's gotta be in the trailer.
是他在拖车里
What trailer?
什么拖车
Aunt Marie's trailer?
玛丽姨妈的拖车吗
I'm not really sure
我不太清楚
whose trailer it might have been under the ownership of--
那个拖车以前属于谁
You know about it?
你知道拖车
Probably no more than you.
可能知道的没你多
What's Aunt Marie's trailer?
玛丽姨妈的拖车怎么了
Old books, bottles, drawings--
里面有旧书 瓶瓶罐罐 涂鸦
That's where I was the night all of this started.
这一切发生的那个晚上我就在那里
I feel like I'm so close to remembering.
我感觉马上就要记起来了
Do you know where it is?
你知道车在哪吗
Huh? The trailer?
你是说拖车
Yes, the trailer.
对 拖车
If I could get into it,
如果我能进去
then it might help me remember
也许能记起
what I've been seeing.
我看见了什么
Why don't you want to tell me?
你为什么不想告诉我
It has something to do with that night, doesn't it?
这跟那晚有关 是吗
I know you're trying to protect Nick,
我知道你想保护尼克
but we have to help her.
但我们必须帮她
Look, there's no guarantee
听着 进拖车
that going to the trailer is going to help.
未必一定对她有帮助
Can we at least try?
但至少试试啊
I would have to talk to Nick.
我要先跟尼克谈谈
I'm talking to you, Monroe.
我在跟你谈 门罗
I can't live like this.
我不能再这样生活了
I can't keep seeing things.
我不想再看到影像
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表