剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
You don't know what a Grimm is.
你不知道格林是什么
No.
不知道
Well, a Grimm is kind of a term for a, uh...
格林是一个专业术语...
a-a good cop, a guy,
来描述好警♥察♥ 好人
a person who helps people in need--
一个能救人于水火
you know, the needy.
对有需要的人伸出援手
Uh, helpless people.
救人于危难之中的人
Oh, gosh, look at the time.
天哪 瞧瞧这都几点了
I really got to get back to work.
我真得回去工作了
Thanks so much for the tea. I'm so glad you love the quilt.
谢谢你的茶 很高兴你喜欢那床被子
Oh, what about the pies?
那些派怎么样
Uh, do you love the pies?
你喜欢吗
My wife will kill me if I don't ask about the pies.
要是不问问你对派的评价 我老婆非杀了我
Yeah, no, the pies-- the pies were so good.
那些派很美味
Oh, I'm glad to hear that. Thanks very much for the tea.
太好了 谢谢你的茶
I... I guess I already said that, but I mean it.
我貌似刚刚说过了 但我是真心感谢
Good. II can
很好 不用...
I can let myself out.
不用送了
Glad you guys are back.
很高兴你们回来了
Just got a local address and phone number
刚找到卡尔·斯坦顿的本市地址和电♥话♥
for Carl Stanton in the northwest--
他住在城的西北边
Whitehall Drive, Number 204.
怀特霍尔大道 门牌号♥204
Tried reaching Mrs. Stanton by phone, but no one's answering.
给斯坦顿太太打了电♥话♥ 但没人接
The machine had a woman's voice,
答录机里是个女人的声音
so my assumption is she moved with him to Portland.
所以我猜想她和丈夫一起搬到波特兰来了
Could be his mistress.
也可能是他的情妇
You would go there. Or his mother.
就你想得出 或者是他妈妈
Too late. You went to the gutter first.
太迟了 节操已经掉一地了
Anyway, left a message for her-- so far, no response.
不管怎样 我给她留了口信 还没有回复
Take a run out there,
去他家瞧瞧吧
see if you can find out who this voice belongs to.
看能不能查出答录机里的声音是谁
Give us a call if you find her.
如果你找到她了 给我们打个电♥话♥
If she's there, you want me to bring her in?
如果她在家 要带她回局里吗
No, we'll come out. Thanks.
不用 我们会去处理 谢了
I hate delivering bad news.
人家最讨厌报忧了
Look, I'm gonna go check out some books.
我得去查查书
What books? Stuff my ancestors wrote.
什么书 我祖先写的那些书
Maybe they have something about this disease.
也许书里有关于这种病的记载
I'll stick to the modern world, thank you.
算了 我还是老老实实待在现代世界里吧
See what I can find out about Stanton's history.
看看我能在斯坦顿的履历里查到些什么线索
Fluvus pestilentia.
黄色瘟疫
Yeah.
喂
I got a hit on Phyllis Stanton, wife of Carl.
卡尔的妻子菲利斯·斯坦顿有线索了
She's a field researcher for animal control,
她是动物管理部门的野地研究员
specializing in domesticates.
专门从事动物驯养
Her primary focus is Pigs.
主要针对... 猪
Did you know this?
你已经知道了
Mrs. Stanton?
斯坦顿太太
Sergeant Wu, Portland Police.
我是波特兰警局的吴警官
Mrs. Stanton!
斯坦顿太太
This is Sergeant Wu. I'm coming into your house now.
我是吴警官 我现在要进屋了
Oh, man.
天哪
Mrs. Stanton?
斯坦顿太太
Portland Police-- I'm in your house now.
波特兰警♥察♥ 我现在已经进屋了
If you can hear me, answer me.
如果你能听到我说话 应我一声
I'm in your kitchen, moving to your living room.
我现在在厨房♥ 马上要到起居室了
Mrs. Stanton?
斯坦顿太太
I need code three cover, now!
我需要三♥级♥支援 快来
Mrs. Stanton,
斯坦顿太太
please put the knife and the screwdriver down.
请放下刀和螺丝刀
I'm not gonna hurt you. Stay where you are.
我不会伤害你的 站在那别动
Don't move!
别动
So was it all about the picnic basket?
是看到了这个野餐篮吗
What? The idea for the picnic.
什么 这个要来野餐的主意
Sort of.
算是吧
I-I was actually looking for this old camera
我本来是在找从曾祖父那儿
I inherited from my great-grandfather.
继承来的一台旧相机
He had a camera shop in Berlin.
他以前在柏林开了家相机店
Anyway, I saw this old rocking chair
总之 我后来看到
that used to belong to my grandmother
我姥姥的那把摇椅
on my mother's side, which reminded me of my grandmother,
然后我就想起了我姥姥
who used to take us for picnics when I was a kid.
我小时候 她常带我们去野餐
And then I remembered the picnic basket,
于是我又想起野餐篮
and I sort of forgot about the camera
把相机的事抛之脑后
and started looking for the basket.
开始寻找那只野餐篮
I get sidetracked sometimes.
我有时不留神就偏题了
Works for me.
我不介意
If it works for you, it works for me, man.
要是你不介意 那我更不介意了
I'm not so sure about the, um--
可我不太确定
the beet sausage, though.
我是否也能接受甜菜香肠
Was it too spicy? I'm sorry. I was experimenting.
太辣了吗 抱歉 还在试验阶段
No, it just takes some getting used to.
不是 只是还得适应一下
Oh. Kind of like me.
就像我本人
You're not so hard to get used to.
适应你倒不算难
You know, I've-- I've rushed things in the past.
我以前做事总是很冲动
Yeah. Me too.
我也是
And that's about as much
那差不多也要说说
as I'm gonna ever discuss past relationships.
我过去的感情史了
Excellent plan.
好想法
Hey, hey, buddy, you don't look so good.
伙计 你看起来不太好啊
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm gonna take that as a--as a no.
我觉得回答是否定的
Run!
快跑
Oh, man!
天哪
Okay. I'll start the car.
我去开车
Okay. All right, stay with me.
好的 好了 紧跟着我
We're gonna be okay.
没事的
Watch out.
小心
Lock your door!
把门锁上
Do you see him? No.
你看到他了吗 没有
Yes! Oh, God, There he is--
看到了 天哪 他就在那儿
Oh, man, whatever that dude's got, he is not well...
不管那家伙身上长了什么 绝不是什么好事
Oh, my God. In any way, shape, or form.
天哪 不管是形状还是分布
That's it.
就这样
That's all I know. Thank you. Thank you, thank you.
我就知道这么多了 谢了
You don't look so good.
你脸色不太好
I'm not.
确实
I knocked. There was no answer.
我敲门 但没人应
Door was unlocked. I walked in.
门没锁 我就进去了
I called her name like a half-dozen times.
我差不多叫了六次她的名字
Then she just-- pfft-- she came at me, you know?
然后她咻地冲向我 你明白吗
I had no choice.
我无计可施
Something's wrong with her. Got something, sick,
她肯定也不对劲 长了那种恶心的
like Stanton was, her husband.
像她老公斯坦顿那样的东西
Okay, slow down.
好的 别着急
We'll get it all. Now, where is she?
我们会查清楚的 她在哪儿
In the house, where she fell. I'll show you. Come on.
就在屋里她刚倒下的地方 我带你们去 来吧
Wait, hold on. We'll take it from here. Yeah, yeah. Okay.
等等 交给我们吧 好的
Good idea.
好主意
If this happened to her--
如果她都这样了
what about the guy Stanton attacked?
那被斯坦顿袭击的家伙会怎样
Gilko. Is he one?
基尔科 他是格林生物吗
I don't know, but we've got to find out.
不知道 但我们得去弄个明白
Works Park and Rec.
他在公园娱乐部工作
Okay.
好的
All right, thank you.
好的 谢谢
I got Gilko's supervisor.
我联♥系♥了基尔科的上司
They haven't seen him, but he works maintenance
他们没看到他 不过他负责保养维护
and is scheduled for Pier Park today.
照安排他今天是去码头公园工作
Any mobile unite, we have an assault in progress
呼叫机动小队 目前码头公园南边入口
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表