剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I understand everything.
我什么都知道了
Pierce, no-- Pierce, wait!
皮尔斯 不 等等
No. You did it!
不 是你干的
Pierce, don't! You killed them!
皮尔斯 别 是你把他们杀了
These are mine.
这些是我的
They're mine.
是我的
I didn't want anyone to hurt you.
我不想有人伤害你
What's happening to me?
我怎么了
I always knew you would be smart,
我知道你很聪明
but that's not enough anymore.
但是光聪明还不够
What's happening to me? Believe me. Believe me.
我怎么了 相信我 相信我
If I had known that the changes would happen like this,
如果我知道会有这些变化
I never would have done it.
我就不会那么做了
I was trying to make you better than me,
我想让你比我更强
to give you traits I never had.
给你我没有的能力
I'm so sorry. It wasn't supposed to happen like this.
真对不起 不该成这样的
Please, you've got to believe me.
你得相信我啊
Pierce?
皮尔斯
Pierce, don't!
皮尔斯 不要
No! No! No! No!
不 不 不 不
I'll take the back.
我从后面包抄
Nick!
尼克
You said he's harmless!
你说他无害的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Dude, that's a lowen!
伙计 那是个狮怪
Nick, a lowen? It's Pierce.
尼克 狮怪 那是皮尔斯
No, that wasn't Pierce.
不 那不是皮尔斯
Don't hurt him. Please don't hurt him.
别伤害他 求你们别伤害他
I need an ambulance.
我需要救护车
He doesn't know. He doesn't know.
他不知道 他不知道
So it was Pierce?
那真是皮尔斯吗
No, it wasn't, not really. It was the lowen.
不完全是他自己 那是狮怪
Ssso he's a lowen? Part of him is, yes.
所以他是一个狮怪 一部分是
How?
怎么会
I made him that way...
我把他变成那样的
before he was even born.
在他出生前设计好的
So you-- you made him a lowen?
所以 你把他变成了一个狮怪
I altered his genetic material--I added to it.
我改变了他的基因 我把他的基因变强了
So he's both a genio innocuo and lowen?
所以他既是个甲鱼怪又是个狮怪
Yes. He never knew, though. He still doesn't know.
是的 他不知道 到现在都不知道
When the lowen presents,
狮怪出现时
he doesn't even know it's happening.
他根本不知道发生了什么
Pierce never would have hurt his friends,
皮尔斯绝不会伤害他的朋友
but the lowen must've seen them as a threat.
但他体内的狮怪将其他人视为威胁
Nick, he's gone.
尼克 他跑了
Oh, God.
上帝啊
Stay with her.
陪着她
An ambulance is on its way.
救护车马上就来
We got a suspect on foot--
嫌犯步行逃跑
Pierce Higgins, 18-year-old Caucasian in Willamette Heights.
皮尔斯·希金斯 十八岁白人 威拉米特丘
Consider him dangerous.
嫌犯很危险
Oh, my God.
天啊
Nick, mobile unit checked in, they have a 20 on Pierce.
尼克 巡逻车报告已发现皮尔斯
He's at the water tower near Montgomery Park.
他在蒙哥马利公园附近的水塔上
Meet you there.
我们那里见
Pierce!
皮尔斯
P-please don't come any closer!
求你别再靠近了
Pierce, you don't have to do this.
皮尔斯 你不必这么做
No, you don't understand. Yes, I do.
不 你不明白 我明白
It's my fault! I did it!
是我的错 是我♥干♥的
I-I killed them! I killed my friends!
我杀了他们 我杀了我的朋友
No, you didn't!
不 那不是你
You didn't even know it was happening.
你都不知道是怎么回事
No, I did. I-I think I did.
我知道 我想我知道
I-I had bad dreams, and I--
我做了恶梦 我...
Stay back!
退后
He needs me. I'm the only one looking out for him.
他需要我 我是唯一照顾他的人
How is killing Pierce's friends "looking out for him"?
杀死皮尔斯的朋友算什么"照顾他"
Because he needs to be the best.
那是因为他必须做到最好
She's always telling him, "you're better than the others."
她总是跟他说 "你比别人强"
"You can beat them."
"你能打败他们"
I made sure that he did.
我确保他做到了
Pierce, just listen to me.
皮尔斯 听我说
There's no answer for this.
这事别无他法
I keep thinking and thinking
我不停地想
and trying to come up with an answer, but there isn't one.
试图找到解决方法 但一无所获
I don't want to hurt anybody anymore...
我不想再伤害别人了
Ever again.
再也不想
Nick!
尼克
Hold him! Hold him, Nick! Come on, hold him!
抓住他 尼克 快 抓住他
D.A. is gonna charge Pierce Higgins
地方检察官会以三起谋杀罪
with three counts of homicide.
起诉皮尔斯·希金斯
You able to establish a motive?
查明动机了吗
Well, his mother, Dr. Higgins, claimed to have attempted
他妈妈希金斯博士声称
to modify his genetics in utero.
她曾在子♥宫♥中改变他的遗传基因
My guess is that has something to do with the psychosis.
我怀疑这造成了他的精神问题
Psychiatrists are gonna have a field day with this one.
精神病学家们可有的忙了
Too bad his life started going down the wrong road
很可惜 他的人生在娘胎里
before he was even born.
就走上了歧路
That's the story with most of the people we put away.
我们逮捕的大部分人都是这样
That poor kid-- he's gonna have a tough time in prison.
可怜的孩子 他在监狱里一定不好过
You're in my spot, bitch.
你占了我的位置 婊♥子♥
Now you're in my spot.
那是我的位置
I'm sorry. I didn't know anyone had a spot.
对不起 我不知道你们还有位置
Did I say you could look at me?
我允许你直视我了吗
Please don't. Don't start crying yet.
请别这样 别现在就哭
I'm not crying.
我没哭
It's time we show you who's king of this jungle.
该让你知道这里谁说了算
Yeah, I guess it is.
没错 是时候了
What the hell?
搞什么
Oh, dude.
老兄
It's not going so well, huh?
情况不佳 是吗
What do you got for me?
你弄了什么药给我
Well, I spoke to the head honcho herself about your situation,
我把你的情况告诉了店主她本人
and there's good news and bad...
有好消息 也有坏消息
Mostly not so good.
大部分是坏消息
There is a treatment that can help lessen the physical--
有一种治疗方法能减轻你的生理需求
It's sort of a damper, like a flame retardant,
是一种抑制物 就像阻燃剂
sort of a reverse Viagra, if you will.
也可以说是"痿"哥
That's the good news?
这是好消息吗
Pretty much, I'm afraid.
恐怕是的
The emotional component is much more complicated,
有关情感的部分要更为复杂
and without knowing more about you
如果不了解你
and the person you're in love with,
和你爱的人
it's nearly impossible to diagnose.
就几乎无法确诊
It requires a dual treatment.
必须要两人一起参加治疗
So, unless you're willing to bring in the woman
所以除非你愿意将你爱的女人或男人
or man or whatever for consultation--
或随便什么带来进行诊疗...
That's impossible.
那不可能
So what you're telling me...
那你的意思是
is it's hopeless.
无药可医
Well, love so often is.
爱一般都无药可医
Are you sure there's really no way to track down
你确定真没办法找来
the object of your affliction?
你恋上的那个人吗
It's a shame, because a condition such as yours
那很遗憾啊 这种情况如果不医治
left untreated could be downright dangerous.
可能会变得非常危险
How? The symptoms are only gonna get worse
会怎样 症状会愈发加重
you won't be able to control it.
你会不能自已
I'm just telling you, man,
这么说吧 老兄
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表