剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
All units, report of a 4-15,
各分队注意 一起骚乱报案
Disturbance in progress.
骚乱仍在进行
Pine and southeast 57th Avenue.
派恩街和57号♥大道东南交汇处
Unit 18, copy, en route.
18分队收到 已出发
I live here. There's a terrible fight.
我是这的居民 他们打得好凶
Please, ma'am, get back in your house!
女士 请回到自己家里去
Unit 18, request backup!
18分队 请求支援
Police! We're coming in!
警♥察♥ 我们要进来了
This one's gone.
这个人已经死了
I got a pulse. 1071.
这个人还活着 请求房♥屋信息
1501 Pine in the southeast quadrant,
派恩街1501号♥东南方
I'm gonna need an ambulance. I have two down.
有两名伤者 需要救护车
Something's moving!
有东西在动
Police!
警♥察♥
Stay down!
趴下
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Those guys--they're animals!
那两个家伙是野兽
I'm advising you to remain silent.
我建议你保持沉默
Didn't you see them?
你难道没看到他们吗
Don't move! What are they?
不许动 他们是什么
What the hell are they?
到底是什么东西
They looked like monsters.
他们像怪兽一样
Listenno! Don't move.
听着 不要... 不许动
No, no, no, listen to me!
不不不 听我说
They wanted to eat me.
他们想吃了我
Don't let 'em get me! No!
别让他们把我吃了 不要
They were trying to kill me. They're monsters!
他们想杀了我 他们是怪物
They were already out of eclairs.
泡芙已经卖♥♥光了
Thanks, I'll get the next one.
谢了 我去下一家店买♥♥
Hank, you already got this one,
汉克 已经从这家店买♥♥到了
which I didn't even get you. What?
真是搞不懂你 你说什么
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I guess.
还好吧
"Yeah, I guess" means no.
"还好吧"就是不好的意思
I ever tell you about this guy
我有没有告诉过你
I arrested seven years ago, Craig Ferren?
七年前我逮捕过一个叫克雷格·费伦的人
I don't think so.
好像没有
Shot two brothers.
枪杀了两兄弟
One died--was a local councilman or something.
死了的那个好像是当地的议员
Brothers were unarmed.
那两兄弟手无寸铁
Ferren was an Iraq vet, had some issues.
费伦是个伊♥拉♥克♥老兵 精神有些问题
Got sentenced to death.
被判了死刑
Okay. What about it?
好吧 怎么了
Well, when I arrested Ferren,
当我逮捕费伦的时候
he claimed the two brothers
他说那两兄弟
turned into some kind of monsters.
变成某种怪兽了
Tried to attack him.
想要攻击他
I have a feeling I know where this is going.
我好像知道这是怎么回事了
The guy's claims were totally outrageous.
他的话在当时看来太过离谱
There was no evidence to support anything he was saying.
没有证据能证实他说的话
I walked into that house that night,
那个房♥子我也进去过
those two brothers looked pretty damn human.
那两兄弟一看就是人类
Anyway, my testimony helped land Ferren on death row.
总之 我的证词让费伦难逃一死
And now you have a new perspective
看来现在你对费伦的话
as to what Ferren said he saw.
有了新看法
Ferren could be telling the truth, right?
费伦说的可能是实话 对吧
Maybe. Yeah, maybe he was just high or drunk.
可能是吧 没准他是嗑药或者喝多了呢
Maybe he was telling a story to justify what he'd done.
没准是他编了个故事当借口
Or maybe he saw something that can't easily be explained.
又或是他看到了常人无法解释的东西
There's always that.
很有可能
Look, I need your help on this one.
我想让你帮我一下
You want confirmation.
你想确认一下
Well, if it's a Grimm thing or not, wouldn't you?
你不想帮我确认这是否和格林生物有关吗
Well, I can't do that without taking a look at the evidence,
要确认也得先让我看看证据
talking to the defendant--
和被告交谈一下
Thanks, Nick.
谢了 尼克
I was hoping you would say that.
就等你说这句话呢
Craig ferren is scheduled to be executed
克雷格·费伦的死刑
tomorrow night at 9:00 P.M.
将于明晚九点执行
We've got 36 1/2 hours.
我们还有36小时30分钟
Fair enough on the claim
他说科瑞斯基兄弟
the Kreski brothers turn into hideous monsters,
变成可怕的怪物倒也说得过去
he also claimed they were cannibals.
他还说他们吃人
At the time, it all sounded ridiculous.
这些话当时听起来都太荒唐
Fangs, claws...
尖牙 利爪
like he was building an insanity plea.
倒像是他为自己的精神错乱做辩护
Even if what Ferren saw was real,
即使费伦看到的是真的
believing him-- it's not gonna get him off death row.
我们相信他的话 也不能免了他的死罪
We gotta find somethg concrete,
我们要找到一些可靠的证据
something that The rest of us could believe.
一些 其他人也能相信的证据
Detective Robert Anderson worked the Ferren case.
罗伯特·安德森警探负责费伦的案子
What happened to him?
他后来去哪儿了
Works white collar for the feds now.
去联邦政♥府♥当白领了
I'll give him a call.
我给他打个电♥话♥
Renard.
雷纳德
Yeah, I'm aware of that.
是 我知道
No. No, I haven't forgotten. I just--
不 我没忘记 只是
I got pulled away on some business at city hall.
被市政厅的一些公事绊住了
Yeah, I'll be in soon.
好的 我尽快
Craig Ferren shot two innocent, unarmed men.
克雷格·费伦射杀了两名手无寸铁的无辜百姓
All evidence showed the crime was premeditated,
一切证据均显示这是起预谋犯罪
and his guilt was undeniable.
他犯下的罪行是无可争议的
Ferren admitted he was the shooter.
费伦也承认是他开的枪
No, we're not saying Ferren didn't do it.
我们并不是说他没开枪
Well, then what the hell are you doing?
那你们到底想怎么样
Some of Ferren's claims may have been justified.
费伦的供词不无可信之处
He may have been attacked.
他可能遭受了攻击
Find evidence the Kreski brothers had weapons?
找到科瑞斯基兄弟携有武器的证据了
No, that's not it. Then what?
不 不是这样 那是怎么样
Craig Ferren accused the Kreski brothers
克雷格·费伦称科瑞斯基兄弟
of being cannibals.
想吃了他
We conducted a thorough search
我们曾彻底搜查过科瑞斯基家
of Kreskis' house, found absolutely nothing.
什么都没发现
But did you dig up their yard?
可你们挖过他们家的院子吗
Check the rest of their property?
检查过他们其他房♥产吗
We interviewed friends, neighbors, co-workers.
我们询问过他们的朋友 邻居和同事
You're talking about two guys who were liked and respected
你们口中的这两个人在他们社区
by everyone in their community.
备受爱戴
And, no, I did not dig up their damn backyard.
还有 我没有挖过他们家后院
Hank, you're not responsible
汉克 他获死刑
for this guy being on death row.
不是你的错
He's responsible.
是他咎由自取
Let justice prevail.
让正义得以伸张吧
Don't get me wrong. I like Nick a lot.
别误会 我很喜欢尼克
But you don't love him.
可你不爱他
I don't know if I love him, I just met--
我不清楚是否爱他 我才认识
It feels like I just met him.
感觉我才认识他
So what's wrong with that?
这有什么问题
You know, I wish I could re-meet my husband again.
我倒是想能和我老公重新相遇
It's a little bit more complicated than that.
但情况还更复杂些
Complicated?
复杂
There's someone else. No.
还有另外一个人 没有
"No"? Really, no?
"没有" 真的没有吗
Like I said, it's complicated.
我说了 情况很复杂
So what's Mr. Complicated's name?
那么 这个复杂先生叫什么名字
That's not important.
这不重要
Are you sleeping with him? No, no.
你和他上♥床♥了 没有 没有
You're sleeping with Nick. No!
那你和尼克 没有
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表