剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Long history of solicitation and drugs.
有很长的卖♥♥淫和吸毒史
Last known residence here in Portland.
最后已知居住地是在波特兰
Last arrest, seven weeks ago,
七个星期之前被逮过
charges were dropped.
指控后来被撤消了
Any connection to the house she was in?
和发现她的那座房♥子有什么关系吗
Not that I can see here.
我没发现
What about the guy?
那个男人呢
Eh, not much.
也没太多信息
Name's Richard Mulpus. Minor arrest record.
叫理查德·玛尔珀斯 犯过小事
Last conviction, four years ago, for check kiting.
最近的犯罪记录是四年前因为开空头支票
Served six months.
被关了半年
Nothing much since.
之后就没什么了
Address, Crescent Hotel.
居住地址是新月旅馆
Any connection with O'Hara?
和奥哈拉有什么联♥系♥吗
Not unless he hired her for the night.
没有 除非那天晚上他包了她
We won't know that until the lab sees her.
尸检之前我们无法确定
Yeah, but why take her to a house
是啊 但是为什么把她带去一间房♥子
and then break in and trash the place?
破门而入还砸烂了所有东西呢
Any violent history from Mulpus?
玛尔珀斯有暴♥力♥史吗
Yeah, none here.
没有
Um, wait a minute.
等一下
Something screwy here.
事情好怪
What?
怎么了
Just found a death certificate for Richard Mulpus.
找到了理查德·玛尔珀斯的死亡证明
Filed already?
已经存档了吗
We haven't even talked to the M.E.
我们都还没去找法医呢
No, this one's dated three days ago.
不 这是三天前发布的
What?
什么
It's got to be a different guy.
肯定是别人
The fingerprints from both guys match Mulpus.
这两个人的指纹都与玛尔珀斯相符
What, so Mulpus died twice?
难道玛尔珀斯死了两次吗
Yeah, according to this.
根据这记录 就是这样
Neat trick.
好手段
It's gotta be a clerical error.
肯定是登记错了
Let's take a look.
咱们去看看
Frau Pech.
佩赫女士
Think twice before you betray me,
背叛我之前要三思
Fraulein Shade.
莎德小姐
Once a hexenbiest's powers
一旦巫女的能力
have been taken by a Grimm,
被格林拿走了
they are not so easily restored.
就不是那么容易拿回来的
You would do better to concentrate
你应该在怎么照顾你自己上
on taking care of yourself.
多花点心思
If it becomes known
如果有人知道了
that you are carrying royal blood,
你现在怀着皇室血脉
you may be worth more dead than alive.
你死了可能比活着更值钱
And do not make the mistake
别异想天开地觉得
of thinking you can trust Stefania.
你可以相信斯特凡尼娅
You need someone like me,
你需要的是我这样的人
who understands someone like you.
更加了解你情况的人
Yeah, it's gotta be a clerical error.
是的 一定是登记错了
I mean, it happens.
这种事时有发生
Somebody was probably trying to do
可能工作人员
too many things at once.
手头事情太多
Well, according to the certificate,
根据证明
he was pronounced dead at St. Joseph's Hospital
他是在圣约瑟夫医院由费尔德曼医生
by a Dr. Feldman at 2:45 in the afternoon
宣告死亡的 时间为三天前
three days ago.
下午2:45
Well, I guarantee you, he's dead now.
我可以向你保证 他现在是真的死了
Okay. What about the green stuff
那从他鼻子里出来的绿色东西
that was coming out of his nose?
又是怎么一回事
Not your typical mucus.
不是常见的粘液
Color and consistency abnormal.
颜色和稠度都很异常
We gathered that.
猜到了
Yeah, well, we're running tox tests now
我们正在对他做毒性检测
to see what he was on.
看他嗑了哪种药
We've ruled out the usual suspects--
我们已经排除了常见的几种
coke, meth, heroin, alcohol.
可♥卡♥因♥ 冰♥毒♥ 海♥洛♥因♥ 酒精
My guess is, guys,
我的猜测是
you're working on a mistaken identity.
你们搞错他的身份了
Well, there's only one way to find out.
只有一个办法能弄清楚了
Juliette, what are you doing here?
朱丽叶 你怎么来了
Is everything okay?
你还好吧
I have another favor to ask of you.
我想请你再帮我一个忙
Sure. Okay.
当然 没问题
Come on in.
进来吧
So, um,
是这样的
remember the night that Nick brought me over here--
还记得尼克带我来这里的那天晚上
the night I went into a coma.
就我昏迷的那晚上
You remember that pretty well, right?
你记得很清楚 对吧
Yeah. Pretty--pretty well.
对 非常 非常清楚
He brought me over here so you could show me something.
他带我过来让你向我展示些东西
What was it?
那是什么
What did Nick want me to show you?
尼克想让我向你展示的东西吗
That's what I mean.
没错
'Cause I can pretty much remember everything else,
因为我基本上记起了所有事情
and I remember I passed out here
我记得在你给我展示之前
before you could show me.
我就昏过去了
So I want you to show me now,
所以我想你现在展示给我看
and I'm not going to leave till you do.
在你做之前我是不会离开的
Oh, boy.
天啊
Damn it.
该死的
Sorry. Is someone here?
抱歉 还有别人在这里
I got bad news. Your fridge fan's dead.
坏消息 你的冰箱风扇坏了
Gonna need a new, uh--
需要换个新
Juliette. What a surprise.
朱丽叶 真惊喜
How's your--
你的
refrigerator?
冰箱怎样了
It's fine.
它很好
Oh, what--what are you doing here?
你过来有什么事吗
She came for, uh--
她来这是为了
A clock, a watch? What?
修钟 手表 还是什么
What?
到底是什么
A woge.
转化
A-- a--
转...转...
A what?
你说什么
You-- you're not serious.
你不是认真的吧
Yeah, I am.
我是认真的
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
天啊 天啊
Do you-- do you know what you're saying?
你 你知道你在说什么吗
I mean, she's with, you know,
我意思是她跟...你懂的
And he's--he's been very clear about...
而且他 他的态度一直都很明确
you know and we just can't--you know.
我们不能 你懂的
I don't think we have a choice anymore.
我觉得我们没得选了
I mean, she knows just about everything
她基本上什么都知道了
except that.
除了那个
She does? You do?
真的吗 你知道吗
When did this happen?
这什么时候的事
My memory has come back, Bud.
我的记忆恢复了 巴德
And don't forget, you told me Nick was a Grimm.
别忘了 你跟我说过尼克是个格林
You remember that?
你竟然还记得
I-I-I never meant to say that.
我 我不是那个意思
That was a mistake.
那是个误会
I took it back. Remember that?
我收回那句话了 还记得吧
What's a woge?
转化到底是什么
Uh, it's--it's nothing, really, trust me.
什 什么也不是 真的 相信我
It's just an expression for, uh, uh, nothing.
它表示...什么也不表示
It's not an expression for nothing, Juliette.
不是"什么也不表示" 朱丽叶
It's a no, no, no, no. You can't, please.
它是 不不不不 不能说 拜托
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表