剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Did you say testicles? I did say testicles.
你刚刚说睾丸了吗 我说了
So you're telling me that
所以你是说
there's another Grimm in Portland?
波特兰还有另外一个格林
Well, if you're not doing it, then, yeah.
如果不是你杀的 那就是的
If this guy's another Grimm, would he know about Nick?
如果这人是格林 他知道尼克吗
I don't know.
我不知道
If he did, maybe he wants to clean up Nick's territory.
如果知道 他可能想帮尼克清理门户
Or he could be like a classic samurai, you know,
或者他是典型的武士
moving from place to place, leaving wesen death
不断迁移 所经之处必然死妖成堆
and destruction in his wake.
废墟一片
To be honest, I didn't even know
老实说 我都不知道
there were any of these guys left.
这些人还存在
I mean, they're like dinosaurs or relics of a bygone era.
他们像是久远时代的恐龙或遗迹一样
I mean, clearly not bygone enough.
很显然 年代还不够久远
The irony is, he got a confession
颇具讽刺意味的是 在我们失败后
when we couldn't and saved this girl's life.
他让犯人招供了 救了那女孩的性命
Yeah, well, that's the old quandary, isn't it?
这就是一直存在的窘境 不是吗
Do the ends justify the means?
这种结果能为他的不择手段开脱吗
Well, I'm sure they did to Donna Reynolds.
对唐娜·雷诺兹来说是的
Look, Nick, all I'm saying is,
尼克 我想说的是
whatever you're planning to do with this guy or gal
不管你想对他或她做什么
or whatever, just-- you should do it fast,
你得尽快行动
before your reputation is tarnished
在你的名声
by this "brand first and ask questions later" behavior.
被这屈打成招的行为败坏之前
Oui.
你好
Are you alone? Yes.
一个人吗 是的
What do you know about the Endezeichen?
关于终结者你知道多少
Not much, except they're pretty nasty.
不多 只知道他们令人厌恶
Why?
为什么
I think we have one here in Portland.
我觉得波特兰可能就有一位
I didn't think they still existed.
我以为他们已经绝种了呢
Yeah, well, neither did I.
是啊 我也这样以为
Did the family send it?
是家族派来的吗
I do not know.
我不知道
See what you can find out.
看看你能打探到什么
Burkhardt.
伯克哈德 请讲
When you saw Adrian Zayne dead,
看到艾德里安·赞恩死了的时候
did it make you wish you'd gotten to him first?
是不是有被人捷足先登的感觉
Who is this?
你是谁
Someone who is doing what you should have done.
帮你完成你分内事的人
Are you saying you killed Adrian Zayne?
你是说是你把艾德里安·赞恩杀了
If it had been left to you,
如果交给你的话
the girl would be dead.
那女孩就已经死了
A lot of people take credit for things they didn't do.
很多人无功却受禄
You brought a crossbow. That gave me hope.
你带了一把弩 这给了我希望
Maybe you're not a total failure as a Grimm after all.
或许作为格林 你还没到无药可救的地步
We'll see what happens next time.
看看下次你会怎么表现吧
Sir, are you reporting a crime?
先生 你是要举报一起犯罪吗
Yes.
是的
Sir, are you all right?
先生 你还好吗
It was me. I took Donna Reynolds.
是我 是我绑♥架♥的唐娜·雷诺兹
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉 真得抱歉
You'll have to speak up, sir.
请大点声 先生
You can find her--
你可以在--
You can find her at K.G. Storage.
你可以在K.G仓库找到她
928 Hawthorne. Unit 210.
霍桑路928号♥ 210单元
Please stop. Please stop!
请住手 请住手
What's up?
怎么了
You're not going to believe what went viral
你都不会相信这大半夜的
in the middle of the night.
这东西被大肆传播
You can find her--
你可以在--
You can find her at K.G. Storage.
你可以在K.G仓库找到她
928 Hawthorne. Unit 210.
霍桑路928号♥ 210单元
Please stop. Please stop!
请住手 请住手
It got pulled an hour after it posted.
在上传一小时后被删了
Yeah, but it's out there now, with a death of its own.
但是毕竟传播出去了 何况主角还死了
Somebody's not shy about their work.
有些人对自己的所作所为真是不吝啬
You talk to Donna Reynolds yet?
和唐娜·雷诺兹谈过没有
Going there now.
正准备去
He called me. Who?
他打电♥话♥给我了 谁
The guy. The other Grimm.
那个人 另一个格林
On my cell phone, last night.
昨天晚上 打了我手♥机♥
He said he was there.
他说他在现场
He saw us at Adrian Zayne's.
他看到我们在艾德里安·赞恩家
What does he want?
他想干嘛
He thinks I'm not doing my job.
他认为我失职了
Then he does know who you are.
那他知道你是谁
That's not so good.
情况不妙
We realize this is an awkward question,
我们知道这是个尴尬的问题
but we need to know where both of you were
但是我们需要知道昨晚艾德里安·赞恩
last night when Adrian Zayne made his 911 call.
报♥警♥时 你们在哪里
Do you really think that one of us
你难道认为我们
had something to do with that man's death?
和那个男人的死有关
Honestly, Sir, we don't,
说实话 先生 我们不这么认为
but we have to ask.
但是问还是要问的
We were at St.Stephen's Church with friends,
我们和朋友一起在圣史蒂芬教堂
praying for a miracle.
祈祷奇迹的发生
And we got one.
然后奇迹发生了
Donna, we need to ask you a few questions
唐娜 我们要问几个问题
about the night you were abducted.
有关你被劫持的那晚
What do you remember?
你还记得什么
It was about 7:30.
那天大概7:30
I was--I was getting into the elevator
我正要进电梯
when somebody came up behind me,
有人来到我身后
grabbed me,
一把抓住我
put something over my mouth.
用什么捂住了我的嘴
When I woke up,
当我醒来的时候
I was tied up in the back of a van,
我被绑着扔在一辆厢车的后面
and it was moving.
当时车还在路上开着
Do you remember anything about the van?
你还记得厢车的样子吗
The make, color, anything?
品牌 颜色 别的什么
I never saw the outside.
我没看过车的外部
When he saw that I was awake,
他看到我醒了
he shoved that cloth in my face, and I passed out again.
用布猛捂住我的脸 我就又晕过去了
Zayne was in the van next to you?
赞恩在你旁边吗
Yes.
在
Do you remember seeing a driver
你见过那个司机吗
or hearing another voice?
有没有听到别的声音
I never saw or heard anyone else.
我没见过别人 也没听到什么
What makes you so sure this is our van?
你怎么确定这就是我们要找的厢车
It's the only paneled van
这是当晚唯一
that left the parking structure that night.
离开停车场的厢式货车
And it left just after she was taken.
而且刚好在那个女孩被劫持后离开
7:40 P.M.
晚上7:40
Registered to Richard Tyler Berna.
车主是理查德·泰勒·贝赫那
Let's find it.
找到它
Richard Berna. Yeah?
理查德·贝赫那 怎么了
Turn off the van, and step out of the vehicle.
熄火 下车
What'd I do?
我怎么了
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used against you
你说的每一句话都会
in a court of law.
被做为呈堂供证
It's you.
是你
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权聘请律师
You killed him. You killed him!
你杀了他 你杀了他
You murdered him, and now you're going to kill me!
你杀了他 现在又要杀我
So glad you could make it.
很高兴你能来
You want something to drink?
想喝点什么吗
Um, no, I'm okay. Thank you.
不用了 谢谢
So you wanted to talk about Nick.
你是想谈谈尼克的事情
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表