剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
How much time do we have? Like, none.
还能撑多久 没时间了
I've got a first aid kit in my car.
我车里有个急救箱
Keep breathing. Hold her head.
保持呼吸 扶住她的头
We're gonna have to spread your legs, okay?
我们得打开你的腿 行吗
Here, now just take hold of my hand.
握着 握紧我的手吧
We'll get through this.
我们陪你熬过去
I need alcohol wipes for my hands.
我要用酒精擦一下手
Ow, ow, ow, ow. Monroe!
疼 疼 疼 门罗
She's, like, breaking my hand.
她这是要...捏断我的手啊
I can't do this. You're doing just fine.
我做不了这事 你做得很好
I can't do this. You're doing just great.
我生不了了 你做得很棒
You're doing great, keep breathing.
你做得很棒 保持呼吸
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Jocelyn
乔斯林
Okay, Jocelyn, my name's Rosalee.
好的 乔斯林 我叫罗莎莉
This is Monroe and that's Nick.
这是门罗 那是尼克
Nice to meet you. The baby's crowning.
很高兴见到你 孩子的头快出来了
Nick, I'm gonna need you to put counter-pressure
尼克 我需要你用手
with your hands on the small of her back.
推她的腰椎处
Okay. Okay.
行 好的
All right, Jocelyn, we're gonna push.
好了 乔斯林 要使劲
We're gonna push, okay?
一起使劲 好吗
All right, keep pushing. Here we go. Push.
很好 继续使劲 就这样使劲
There you go. Push, Jocelyn, there you go.
使劲 乔斯林 就这样
Jocelyn?
乔斯林
What are you doing?
你们在做什么
What's going on? The baby's coming.
怎么了 孩子要出生了
We're, uh, helping, so just join in anytime.
我们...在接生 赶紧来帮忙
Vincent! Vincent! Yeah, I'm here, I'm here.
文森特 文森特 我在这 在这
Keep pushing. Keep pushing.
继续使劲 使劲
All right, it's coming. Here it comes.
好了 出来了 出来了
It's coming.
快生出来了
I've got the baby.
孩子生出来了
There you go.
你的孩子
Oh, you did it.
你做到了
Monroe, will you grab the blanket?
门罗 能拿一下毯子吗
Blanket. Right there.
毯子 在那
Oh, here, here, here.
在这 拿着
It's beautiful.
她真漂亮
We have a daughter.
我们有女儿了
Yes, we do.
没错 是有了
One big, happy family.
幸福的一大家子
All I want is what I came for.
我只想拿走我想要的
You don't have to get hurt unless you want to.
没人会受伤 除非你不合作
Don't be stupid.
别犯傻了
What about me? What am I worth?
那我呢 我值多少钱
Ooh, more than a blutbad.
比狼人要值钱多了
What about a Grimm?
那格林值多少钱
How much are you worth?
你又值多少钱
We did it. It's okay.
我们做到了 没事了
What do we do with them? What do we do with him?
他们怎么办 他怎么办
We gotta get them out of here.
我们得让他们离开这
Just get as far away from here as you can.
能走多远就走多远
Thanks for everything you guys did for us.
谢谢你们为我们所做的一切
Where you headed?
你们去哪
There's a few of us left... in Alaska.
还有些我们的同族...在阿♥拉♥斯加
Good luck.
一路顺风
And no more cows, guys.
可别再杀牛了
Thanks again.
再次感谢
You think they found that guy?
你觉得他们找到他了吗
Should be there soon.
快到了吧
Hopefully before the drugs wear off.
希望药效还没过去
Cover right.
从右边包抄
Hands up! Get your hands up now!
举起手来 马上举起手来
What the hell is that?
那是什么东西
We got it, we got the alien.
我们捉到了 捉到外星人了
All right, everybody step back.
大家往后退
Move back.
往后退
Be prepared for anything here now.
时刻准备应对突发状况
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表