剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
It's nothing.
没什么
It's just a cat scratch.
只是猫抓了一下而已
I've had a million of 'em.
我被抓过上百万次了
I'm not going to the doctor for a cat scratch.
我才不要因为被猫抓伤就去看医生
I'm not going to the doctor for a cat scratch.
我才不要因为被猫抓伤就去看医生
Your life could be in danger.
你可能会有生命危险
Nick, that's ridiculous.
尼克 你别瞎说了
You don't understand what she is.
你不知道她是什么东西
What is she?
她是什么"东西"
She's an attractive, successful woman.
她只是个漂亮的成功女性
You saved her life once.
你还救过她一命
What do you suddenly have against her now?
你现在为什么这么处处针对她
And what aren't you telling me?
你到底对我隐瞒了什么
Did you have some sort of a relationship with her?
你跟她有什么吗
No. Then what is it?
没有 那是什么
She's a witch, okay?
她是个女巫 行了吗
You don't know what's going on here.
你不知道是怎么回事
You're going to the doctor.
你得去看医生
Morning.
早上好
You went shopping already?
这么早就去买♥♥东西了吗
You bet. Shemanski park outdoor market.
没错 去舍曼斯基公园露天市场买♥♥的
The true epicure always does his shopping
真正的美食家总会在
while the farmers set up.
农民们刚开摊的时候去扫货
Hey, what are you doing for dinner?
你晚饭时有事吗
That depends on work. Why?
得看工作情况了 怎么了
Well, I scored these primo veggie steaks.
我买♥♥了些顶级素食牛排
If I know when you're coming, I'll defrost an extra.
知道你几点回来的话 我就可以提前多解冻一块
Veggie steaks? They're excellent.
素食牛排 很好吃的
You know, a little ponzu? Cruelty-free.
加点日本酱油调味 还不用杀生
How can I say "no" to that?
那我怎么能拒绝呢
All right. Hank, you back?
好的 汉克 你回来了
Yeah. I'm leaving now.
好 我现在就出门
I'll meet you at Fuller's Coffee Shop.
富勒咖啡厅见
Great.
太好了
Hey, I cannot wait for those veggie steaks.
非常期待你的素食牛排
8:00 sharp.
八点准时开饭
Okay.
好吧
So what happened to you?
你这是怎么了
Zip-lining in Kauai.
在考艾岛玩滑索弄的
Landed a little too enthusiastically
落地时有点儿太着急
and tore my achilles.
扭伤了脚踝
Man, what'd the doctor say?
天呐 医生怎么说
Actually, he was very adamant.
他非常顽固
"Let your partner do all the work."
坚持说"把活全给你搭档做就好"
As if I don't already.
说得好像现在不是我在做一样
So you were zip-lining alone?
你自己一个人去玩滑索了
Well, not exactly.
其实不是
You remember Nadine?
记得娜丁吗
Ex-wife Nadine?
你前妻娜丁
Yeah. I took her.
对 我带她去的
It was kind of an experiment.
算是种尝试吧
You know, we still have a lot in common.
我们还是有很多共同点的
I didn't see that one coming.
我没想到会这样
Yeah, I know. Neither did I.
我知道 我也没想到
Um, so what'd I miss?
我错过了什么吗
The usual.
就平时那些事
The devil. A couple of space aliens.
一个坏蛋 和一对外星人
Yeah.
好吧
I don't think that was a backfire.
我觉得不像是发动机回火声
No. You go. I'll call it in.
对 你去看看 我报案
Police! Let me through!
警♥察♥ 让我过去
Move!
快走
You love me.
你爱我
Let go, Anton!
放手吧 安东
Khloe, we have to get out of here now.
克洛伊 我们得马上离开
Now! Come on, baby.
快点 快走 宝贝
Anton, please.
安东 拜托
You're mine, Khloe.
你是我的 克洛伊
No! Anton, let go of me!
不 安东 放我走
Let her go!
放开她
Get out!
闪开
Khloe!
克洛伊
This is Burkhardt,
我是伯克哈德
I'm in foot pursuit of an armed suspect
正在西北一街和戴维斯路交界口的诺兰书店
at Nolen's Books on Northwest First and Davis.
徒步追捕一名持枪嫌犯
Heard the suspect took a dive into the river. Yeah.
听说疑犯跳河逃跑了 对
Alive or dead?
是死是活
I don't know.
不知道
But if he came up, it was not where I could see it.
如果他上岸了 肯定是在我看不见的地方
Well, you have that look.
你有那种表情了
He's wesen.
他是个格林生物
So he could have stayed under.
那他可能还在水下
Maybe.
也许
Divers are searching now.
潜水员正搜寻呢
So this is the vic? Evan Childs?
这就是受害人 埃文·柴尔德吗
Yeah, he was the writer. It was his book signing.
对 是个作家 这是他的签售会
What about the girl? I think she knew the shooter.
那个姑娘呢 我觉得她认识枪手
She does.
是认识
According to her, and by "her" I mean
据她说 她是指
Khloe Sedgwick, age 30,
克洛伊·塞奇威克 三十岁
girlfriend of the vic.
受害人的女友
She said the shooter's name is Anton Cole.
她说枪手叫安东·科尔
We're running down his place of residence.
我们在查他的住处
She say how she knew him?
她说他们怎么认识的了吗
Well, he's an ex-boyfriend.
他是她前男友
So we're talking crime of passion.
所以这是激♥情♥犯罪吗
That'd be my guess. All right.
我是这么猜的 好吧
Let's talk to her.
我们去跟她聊聊
Follow me.
跟我来
How long have you known Anton Cole?
你认识安东·科尔多久了
Uh, a little over two years.
两年多一点
We--we broke up about six months ago.
我...我们大概六个月前分的手
That's when you started seeing Mr. Childs?
你也是那时开始和柴尔德先生约会的
Yeah, I guess.
大概是吧
Were you seeing both at the same time?
你跟他们同时交往了吗
No, I don't do that.
没 我不做那种事
Anton, he just-- he wouldn't let go.
安东他...就是...不肯放手
He kept calling and wanting to get back together.
他一直给我打电♥话♥ 想复合
And then, Evan started getting pretty upset.
之后埃文有点烦了
And then Anton started showing up at my house
接着安东开始来我家
saying that Evan wasn't good enough for me,
说埃文配不上我
but that he was.
但他配得上
And did you report any of this to the police?
这些事情你报过警吗
You don't understand.
你不明白
Why don't you tell us?
不如你跟我们说说
This is gonna sound pretty terrible,
事情听起来有点可怕
but guys fall for me pretty easily.
但男人很容易对我着迷
And when they do, they just-- they don't stop,
着迷之后 他们都会欲罢不能
and it can get really oppressive.
事情就会变得让人难以忍♥受
I-I don't mean to sound conceited.
我不是有意自夸
It's just the way that it is.
可事实就是这样
If it hadn't have been for you...
如果不是因为你
He would've killed me.
他可能已经杀了我
Thank you.
谢谢
You're gonna be okay.
你不会有事的
But you haven't found him yet.
但你们还没找到他
Well, not yet, but we'll put an officer
目前没有 但我们会安排一位警官
in front of your house until we do.
驻守在你家门前 直到我们找到他
If he contacts you, call me.
如果他联♥系♥你 打电♥话♥给我
Are you going to wash that hand?
你打算洗那只手吗
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表