剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Well, some of us.
我们之中的某些人
Anyway, there are blutbaden...
总之 你看这是狼人...
and bauerschwein...
猪妖...
fuchsbaus and eisbibers, and they're all in these books.
狐妖和水獭怪 这些书里都有记载
Juliette, really, I am not making this up.
朱丽叶 我真的没有瞎编
Really, I am not making this up.
我真的没有瞎编
Detective Griffin.
格里芬警探
Hank? It's Rosalee and Monroe.
汉克 是罗莎莉和门罗
Is Nick with you? No.
尼克在你们那吗 没有
I was hoping he was with you.
我以为他跟你在一起
No, he's not at the precinct.
他不在局里
Hank, listen, we found out more about the musai.
汉克 我们又发现了精灵人的一些信息
There's no way we can break the connection
一旦尼克和她有了那种纠缠
between her and Nick if it's already been established,
那就不可能被切断
at least not with anything I can do.
至少我没有办法
And Nick is in the wind.
尼克还不见了
No, he's gonna be going wherever she is.
尼克会跟着她 不管去哪
And it'll only get worse if they're together.
如果他们在一起的话 情况会更糟
So what do we do when we find them?
找到他们后该怎么办
Keep him away from her
在我们找到解决办法之前
until we can figure out what to do.
让尼克与她保持距离
Captain. Yeah, you find him?
队长 找到他了吗
No. It's Monroe.
没有 是门罗
He thinks Nick will be going to her.
他说尼克会去找她
All right, call the officer protecting her house.
好的 打电♥话♥给保护她的警官
I'm going over there.
我马上去
I'll call you back.
我一会打给你
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I don't know. I feel...different.
不知道 我感觉...有些不一样
The things that I saw and the things that I remembered...
我看见的和记起的东西...
So you remembered what happened
你记起了他带你过去的那晚
the night he took you there?
发生了什么事情
I think so. I didn't believe him.
是的 我当时不相信他
I mean, he told me everything, but I didn't believe him.
他告诉了我一切 但是我不相信
And what about now?
那现在呢
You believe Nick, don't you?
你相信尼克 对吧
And so do you.
你也相信
We do.
我们都相信
Yeah, 'cause I just-- I thought he was crazy.
我之前以为他疯了
Some things aren't as crazy as they seem
当你了解了一些事情之后
when you kind of get to know them.
你会觉得它们并没有那么荒诞
I need to see him.
我要见他
I need to tell him that I believe him.
我要告诉他我相信他了
Where--Where is he?
他在哪
Officer Gates.
我是盖茨警官
This is Detective Griffin.
我是格里芬警探
I'm expecting Detective Burkhardt to show up there.
估计伯克哈德警探会去你那
Let me know as soon as he does.
如果他出现了马上通知我
He just walked past me heading for the subject's house.
他刚经过 朝目击者家去了
Captain's on his way.
队长正赶过去
Do not let Detective Burkhardt leave.
拖住伯克哈德警探
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I need you.
我需要你
You're a Grimm.
可你是个格林
It doesn't matter.
有什么关系
You--
你
you have to prove it.
你得证明给我看
Anton's here.
安东在这
Where?
在哪
Here?
这儿
She's mine!
她是我的
I can't...
我不能
Not as long as he's alive.
除非他死了
Let's go.
走
No. Khloe...
不 克洛伊
Sir, he's handcuffed. Nick!
长官 他已经被铐起来了 尼克
She's mine! Come on, that's enough!
她是我的 够了 住手
We got him. You can't have her.
已经铐起来了 你不可能拥有她的
You'll never have her!
永远不可能
Never! That's enough!
永远 够了
You think you can have her?
你以为你能拥有她吗
No one can!
没人可以
So, long story short, it would seem
长话短说
that the reason Nick hasn't been himself
尼克和你我或者其他任何人
with you or me or-- or any of us is because...
相处时的不对劲 似乎是因为
Well, because he's sort of been...
是因为他
Under the influence of another woman.
被另外一个女人蛊惑了
But it's--it's not necssarily his fault.
但这不一定是他的错
She's, well...
她...
She's... Wesen?
她是... 格林生物
What? That's what Nick was trying to tell me last year.
怎么 去年尼克就是在跟我说这个
Yes.
是的
And we think he could be in a lot of trouble right now.
我们认为他这次的情况很棘手
Is this anything like what happened to me?
是跟我之前的状况相似吗
It is...
没错
Except the antidote's not on the shelf.
只是我们这里没有解药
Where is it?
哪里有
It's you.
你那里
We know what you are. Really?
我们知道你是什么 是吗
And what would that be? Musai.
是什么呢 精灵人
Well, if you know that,
既然你们知道了
then you know that it's out of my control.
那也该明白 事情搞成这样我也没办法
I don't ask for the attention that men give me.
我又没求男人注意我
You don't try very hard to refuse it.
你也没尽力拒绝
Well, why would I?
为什么要拒绝
Without me, they would be nothing.
没有我 他们什么都不是
Without you, they'd be alive.
没有你 他们有命可活
Whatever you've done to my detective, it's gonna stop.
无论你对我的警探做了什么 都给我停下
Well, I can't help it. I was born this way.
我阻止不了 这是天生的
You see, the real problem with your detective
你那警探是个格林
is that he's a Grimm.
这才是症结所在
And it's all happening much faster
他迷上我的速度比别人快那么多
because of who he is.
都是因为他的身份
Nick has more power
尼克是我遇到的
than I've ever experienced,
最强大的男人
And I'm good for him.
我跟他天造地设
You're gonna stop this right now.
你给我马上停止这一切
I've never known how to stop it.
从来没人教过我怎么停止
Sir, you wanted to know when the suspect had been booked?
长官 你让我们抓到嫌犯后通知你
He's in his cell.
他现在在牢房♥里
I can't...
我不能
Not as long as he's alive.
除非他死了
You have to prove it.
你得证明给我看
Anton's here.
安东在这
She didn't give us many options.
她真是没给我们留退路
Yeah, yeah, one thing's for sure:
是啊 不过有件事是肯定的
We can't let her anywhere near him.
不能再让她靠近他了
Oh, what do we do? Lock him up?
那要怎么做 把他关起来
If we have to. Where is he now?
必要的话 他现在在哪
Hey, look at this.
快看这个
Anybody know where Nick is?
有谁知道尼克去哪了吗
There's something that's just
你的灵魂深处
deeply powerful about you.
有某种强大的力量
It's not something that can be controlled.
无法控制
Don't! Nick... I can't.
不要 尼克 我不能
Nick, I can't protect you from this.
尼克 这件事我也保不了你
Nick, stop. Not as long as he's alive.
尼克 住手 除非他死了
Please listen.
听我说
Juliette is here. Does that scare you?
朱丽叶来了 这会吓到你吗
Look at me.
看着我
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表