what if you had your sword?
真的很好玩
You know... it's been real fun.
我跟你玩得很开心
I really had a great time with you,
但我觉得 我们该开始跟别人玩了
but I think we should see other people.
你说呢
What do you say? u202d
住手
Stop!
我凭什么听你的
Now why should I listen to you?
因为
Because...
-我是你儿子 -是啊
- I'm your son. - u202dOh, yeah.
我给过你机会的 但是
Well, you had a chance with that, but...
现在
u202dNow?
孩子嘛 我可以再造
As for kids... Ah, I can make more of those.
萨姆老爸来救援了
Wow, Daddy Sammy coming to the rescue.
但你的小杰克
But your little Jackie,
之前那个单纯的孩子
the nougat-loving boy that you had before,
他杀过人了
he's killed people.
他手上沾满了鲜血
He's got lots of blood on his hands.
我不管
I don't care.
他是我的家人
He's family.
家人有什么用
What's family done for anybody?
我爸抛弃了我
My dad left me.
我的兄弟们常企图杀我
My brothers tried to kill me. A lot.
家人最差劲了
Family blows.
我要向你证明
And I'm gonna prove it to you.
怎么 靠杀我来证明吗 来吧
What, by killing me? Go ahead.
不 我不杀你
No, I'm not gonna kill you.
他要杀你
He is.
迪恩 不
Dean, no.
我是你的剑
I am your sword.
是你 你是米迦勒之剑
It's you. u202dYou're the Michael sword.
你的完美皮囊
Your perfect vessel.
你们以为为什么偏偏你俩是他们的皮囊
Why do you think you two are the vessels?
米迦勒
Michael
和路西法
and Lucifer.
这是你们生来的宿命
You were born to this, boys.
有了我 你会前所未有的强大
With me, you'd be stronger than you've ever been.
我知道你是什么
Oh, I know what you are.
如果我们合作 能打败路西法吗
If we work together, can we beat Lucifer?
-迪恩 -能吗
- Dean - u202dCan we?!
有一线机会
We'd have a chance.
迪恩 不行
Dean, you can't.
路西法抓走了萨姆
Lucifer has Sam.
还有杰克
He has Jack.
小卡 我没有选择
Cass, I don't have a choice!
如果我们这么做
If we do this,
只限这一次
it's a onetime deal.
我说了算
I'm in charge.
你是引擎 但我来驾驶
You're the engine, but I'm behind the wheel.
懂吗
Understand?
我可以 我或许该杀了你
Now I could -- I probably should -- execute you.
我真的该好好发挥下想象力
I mean, really, really use my imagination.
但我今天心情好
But I'm feeling generous today.
所以 你们中一个人可以走出去
So one of you is gonna walk out that door,
另一个要死在这里
and the other one will be laying dead on the ground.
你选吧
You choose.
不
No.
这也行 那我就杀了你俩
Or you could do that, and I can murder you both
并毁灭宇宙里的一切生命
and end all life in the universe.
按我的形象重塑 比老爸做得好
Remake it in my image, better than Dad ever could.
我在想
I'm thinkin'...
喷火的火龙
fire-breathing dragons,
毒舌机器人
sassy talking robots.
我或许会给人类个机会 如果他们知道分寸
I might give humans another chance if they know their place
并崇拜我 这是我应得的
and worship me, 'cause I've earned it.
但是 肃清宇宙可能得要几天的
But hey, it'll probably take a few days to unravel the universe,
或许 七到十天吧
Maybe, uh, 7, 10 days tops.
所以或许 你们中有一人有机会阻止我
So maybe, just maybe, one of you could stop me.
或许吧
Maybe.
来吧 时间不多了
Well, let's see. Clock's ticking, guys.
杀了我
Kill me.
-什么 -杀了我
- What? - u202dKill me.
你可以阻止他 杰克
You can stop him, Jack.
你可以夺回你的能力
You can get your power back.
不 我不能 我打不过他
No, I-I c-can't. I can't beat him.
-但你可以 -什么
- But you can. - u202dWhat?
我知道你可以
I know you can.
不不 杰克
No, no, no, no, no. Jack.
别 杰克
Don't! Jack!
杰克
Jack!
我爱你 我爱你们所有人
I love you. I love all of you.
杰克 别
Jack, don't! Don't!
迪恩
Dean?
萨姆
Hiya, Sammy.
你让我哥哥进去了
You let my brother in.
原来 我们有些共同点
Well, turns out, he and I have something in common.
我们都想宰了你
We both wanna gut your ass.
好吧
Well...
努力可嘉 迪恩 这我承认
Good try, Dean. u202dI'll give you that, buddy.
我现在不仅力量强大
I'm not just powerful now.
我就是力量
I am power.
我不需要刃也能杀了你
And I don't need a blade to end you, pal.
迪恩
Dean!
再见 迪恩
Bye-bye, Dean.
他...
Is he...
他
He...
他死了
he's dead.
我去
Holy crap.
你做到了
You did it.
不
No.
不 是我们做到了
No, we did it.
我们做到了
We did it.
迪恩
Dean?
迪恩
Dean!
我们说好的
We had a deal!
米迦勒
Michael.
多谢你的身体
Thanks for the suit.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表