are in a panic to find him.
如果他们没在保护那拿非利人
Well, if they're not protecting the nephilim,
那谁在护着他
then who is?
我有主意了
I got an idea.
要不你折腾玛丽·温彻斯特一会儿吧
Why don't you wail on Mary Winchester for a while?
我去喝杯拿铁
I'll go get a latte, okay?
-还是算了 -看看你
- Or not. - u202dLook at you.
自称在你的世界是个神
You claim to be a god in your world.
在这里 你好可悲
Here, you're pathetic.
你哪天试试跨维度旅行好了
You try interdimensional travel sometime, pal.
有害无利
Definitely no frills.
而且说清楚 我从未自称是上帝
And just to be clear, I never claimed to be God.
或是神 好吗
Or a god, okay?
我们那里 上帝是个矛盾体
Where I come from, God is a paradox.
他无处不在 在你心里
He's everywhere, in your mind.
但实际上 他又哪都不在 他跑了
In reality, he's nowhere. He left.
而我呢 才是真实的
I, on the other hand, am the real deal.
我完全是人类心里所想的那样 还更糟
I am everything humanity thinks I am and worse.
你面前就是这样的人
That's who you're dealing with, pal.
但是 恭喜你
But, hey, congratulations to you
能在这破地方当山大王
for being king of the hill of this dead rock.
不像你 我要升级了
Unlike you, I'll be trading up.
你是指去地球吗
Oh, you mean to the Earth?
你需要那道烦人的裂口
Sort of need that pesky little rift
才能实现升级 是吧
to pull that trade off, right?
而它...不见了哦
And it's...oh. Missing.
暂时而已 我自认为是个有计划的人
For now. I consider myself a man with a plan.
平行宇宙 不是新鲜事了
Alternate universes? Not news.
我们早在探索这个可能性
We've been exploring the idea.
"我们"
"We"?
带他进来
Bring him in.
这"破地方"最伟大的头脑之一 包括
The greatest minds on this "dead rock," including...
我们的主之先知
Our Prophet of the Lord.
凯文
Kevin?
凯文·谭
Kevin Tran?
我们认识吗
Have we met?
我们的世界也有一个你
We had one of you in our world.
另一个你死了
The other you is dead.
我不管
Don't care.
-你有什么要告诉我的 -我
- What do you have for me? - I...
我已经整合了所有天使石碑上注释好的元素
I've assembled all the elements annotated in the angel tablets.
当然 我没这么做过 也没人这么做过
Of course, I haven't done this before -- no one here has --
而任何的预测都只是预测性的
and any predictions are only predictive,
并非确凿的可能性 表明它们是或可能是什么
not declarative probabilities being what they are or could be.
可能是 也可能不是
Maybe. Or not.
但确实有一点美中不足
But a fly in the ointment exists.
说
Yes.
关键材料 大天使能量
The key ingredient -- archangel grace,
你不肯捐出
which you have refused to donate.
别耍我 虫子
Don't screw with me, Worm.
我是脊椎动物 不是环节动物 也不是线虫
I'm a vertebrate, neither an annelid nor a nematode.
我不需要浪费我的能量
I don't need to waste my grace.
而且还有足够储备呢
And there's plenty in the cupboard.
你敢碰我 我就...
Oh, touch me, and I'll --
别担心 我不会都用光的
Don't worry. I won't take it all.
我留点以备不时之需
Save some for a rainy day.
说"啊"
Say "Ah."
嗯 乔迪 不 我们也不知道是怎么回事
Yeah, Jody. No, I mean, we don't know what's going on.
我们只知道他们都是巫师
We just know that they're all witches.
嗯
Yeah. u202d
好 没问题 谢谢
All right. Will do. Thanks.
好 看看
All right, check this out.
这是最后一名被害人的监控录像
This is the surveillance footage of the last victim
在这之后 她便被绑♥架♥ 杀害
before she was kidnapped and killed.
她转入了一条小巷 然后就被抓了
She turned down an alley, and that's when she got grabbed.
等等 停下
Wait, stop. Stop, stop.
-停下 -就那儿
- Stop? - There.
放大
Blow that up.
不 那是...
No. Is that...
凯奇
Ketch.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
是不可能 那不可能是凯奇
It's not possible. u202dThat -- that can't be Ketch.
妈妈一枪打爆了他的头
Mom shot him clean through the head.
是啊 所那不可能是凯奇吧
Exactly. So that can't be Ketch.
你开玩笑吗
What? Are you kidding me?
你觉得我会忘记那个企图杀我的混♥蛋♥的模样吗
You think I forget the face of the guy who tried to kill me?
还是两次 那是他
Twice? That's him.
而且他离那个
And he's 30 feet away
被折磨然后杀害的女孩只有30英尺
from the girl who got tortured and murdered.
案件侦破了
I say case solved.
如果是凯奇 这我还没理解
Say it is Ketch, which I still don't understand.
-那为什么 -萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特吗
- Why -- why is he - Sam and Dean Winchester?
我们认识你吗
Do we know you?
不 但我认识你们
No, but I know you.
我们这行里 了解敌人是有好处的
In my profession, it pays to know the enemy.
我叫丹妮艾拉
My name is Daniela.
我是个女巫
I'm a witch.
我知道你们不喜欢女巫
And I know you don't like witches,
但我也知道 你们帮助有麻烦的人
but I also know you help people who are in trouble.
准备好了
It's ready.
凯文 你在干什么 跟米迦勒搅在一起
Kevin, what are you doing, getting mixed up with Michael?
我没有选择
I don't have a choice.
我是个先知 我侍奉上帝 但上帝不在了
I'm a prophet, so I serve God, but there's no God to serve,
所以我侍奉下一级的神祇 那就是米迦勒了
so I serve the ranking deity, which is Michael,
因为我没有选择 因为我是个先知
because I don't have a choice because I'm a prophet.
白♥痴♥ 你看不出米迦勒是个混♥蛋♥吗
Idiot. Can't you see Michael is a monster?
彻头彻尾的邪恶
Pure evil?
好吧 我混乱了 你不是撒旦吗
Okay, I'm confused. Aren't you Satan?
那么 你才是邪恶混♥蛋♥吧
Which would make you the evil monster?
再说 米迦勒会带我跟他一起去天堂世界
And besides, Michael's taking me with him to paradise world
那样我就可以结识性感辣妹了
so I can meet hot women.
你说什么
I'm sorry. What?
这最好成功
This better work.
好吧 无法承诺 我在做的
Okay, disclaimer? What I'm making
是人工合成的超级能量
is a synthetically generated megaforce...
这未经过测试 我也从未做过
which has not been tested, and I've never done it before.
虽然应该足以打开裂缝
And it should be enough to open the rift,
但我也无法百分百保证
but I can't promise 100%.
-动手吧 -好
- Just do it. - u202dOkay.
凯文
Kevin...
别
don't do it.
[咒语]
Mah ray, fay doh, em lah.
[咒语]
Kah day, em lah!
[咒语]
Kah day, em lah!
发生了什么
What just happened?!
显然 科学并不完善
Clearly, the science wasn't perfect!
而且 我去
And wow!
咒语一次只能通过一个人
The spell's designed to admit one person at a time.
谁想到会这样了
Who saw that coming?!
给我解决好
Fix this.
疼
Ouch.
这是什么地方 辛辛那提吗
What is this? Cincinnati?
打扰 能告诉我我在哪里吗
Excuse me, could you tell me where I am?
打扰一下 先生 因为我不知道我在...
Just a moment of your time, sir, 'cause I-I don't know where...
天呐
Oh, my God.
他们什么时候才能把这些人从街上清走啊
When are they ever gonna get those people off the street?
你说什么 "这些人"
Excuse me? "Those people?"
别跟他对视 贝弗丽
No eye contact, Beverly.
你根本不知道你在跟什么人说话 女士
You have no idea who you're talking to, lady.
给
Here.
别拿去买♥♥毒品了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表