你说什么呢
What are you talkin' about?
我们的计划 迪恩
Our plan, Dean.
咒语 救回妈妈 多纳泰罗没有灵魂了
The spell, get Mom back. Donatello's soul is gone.
这不是能恢复的事
That's not just something you come back from.
-你就恢复了 -是啊 因为你说服了死神
- You did. - Yeah, because you convinced Death
从笼子里放出我的灵魂
to get my soul back from the cage,
但是阿玛拉吃了多纳泰罗的灵魂
but Amara ate Donatello's soul.
没什么可恢复的了 它没了
There's nothing to get back. It's gone.
多纳泰罗已经堕落了
And Donatello's already corrupted.
我...或许最仁慈的
I...Perhaps the kindest thing to do
就是结束他的痛苦
would be to end his suffering.
什么
What?
我也不喜欢
I don't like it either.
但如果多纳泰罗的生命结束
But if Donatello's life ends,
那么另一个先知就会出现
then another prophet comes into being
那人可以完成翻译
and they can finish the translation.
-怎么 你想杀了他吗 -不能杀人
- So what, you just wanna kill him? - No! No killing!
我们只需要咒语
We just need the spell.
-好吧 -小卡
- Fine. - Cass.
你干什么
What are you doing?
必须做的
What I have to.
小卡
Cass!
小卡
Cass.
小卡
Cass.
小卡
Cass.
小卡 别这样 让我们进去
Cass! Come on, let us in!
小卡
Cass!
不是吧
Oh, come on.
你真心喜欢这里
You really like it here.
这些人
These people...
大家都好勇敢
Everyone's so brave.
但我们不能留下
But we can't stay.
为什么
Why not?
因为我吗
u202dBecause of me?
对不起 杰克 这不公平
I'm sorry, Jack. It's not fair.
快找遮蔽
Get to cover!
有炸♥弹♥
We got incoming!
-快跑 -快走
- Run! - Go! Go! Go! Go!
开门的咒语
The spell to open the gate --
你告诉了我们错误的原料
you gave us the wrong ingredients.
但你知道正确的
But you know the right ones.
或许吧
I might.
但我跟萨姆和迪恩说了 你们在浪费时间
But like I told Sam and Dean, you're wasting your time.
我不是萨姆和迪恩
Well, I'm not Sam and Dean.
你要干什么
What are you gonna do?
我要做一件我曾发誓绝不会在人类
I am going to do something that I promised I would never do
不允许的情况下对他们做的事
to a human being without their permission.
我要从你脑中把咒语抽出来
I'm gonna strip the spell from your mind.
你不能 我已经吸收了太多能量
You -- you -- you -- you can't. I-I've absorbed too much power.
你会把我们都烧死的
Y-y-you'll fry us both!
或许吧
I might.
[咒语]
Ardeat intus --
对不起 但我不能让你
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to let you
或任何人伤害我爱的人
or anyone hurt the people I love.
不能再这样了
Not again.
你 这都怪你
You -- This is your fault.
-什么 -他用了能力
- What? - He used his powers.
他们肯定是这样找到我们的
Must've been how they found us.
我...不是有意的
I didn't... I didn't mean to.
那真好啊
Well, ain't that just gravy.
我们要怎么帮忙
What can we do to help?
给 拿着
Here. Take this.
有个谷物仓
There's a grain cellar,
下面有逃生地道
escape tunnels running underneath.
尽量多找到些孩子 送他们去安全的地方
Round up any kids you can find, get 'em safe.
我一起去
I'll come with you.
你做得够多的了
You've done enough.
杰克 那些天使
Jack...the angels,
我们不能让他们找到你
we can't let them find you, so just...
找个地方躲起来
find some place and hide.
小卡
Cass?
我知道我们要怎么办了
Well, I know what we have to do.
找到那孩子 杀了其他的人
Find the child. Kill the rest.
好了
Okay.
有我呢
I've got you.
玛丽·温彻斯特
Mary Winchester.
快跑
Run! u202d
混血种
The half-breed...
他在哪
Where is he?
下地狱去吧
Go to hell.
真会说
Witty.
停下
Stop!
来得正好
Perfect timing.
好好看戏吧
Enjoy the show.
我叫你停下
I said...stop.
又来了
More incoming!
不
No.
我不知道还能说什么 只有 谢谢
Well, I don't know what to say except thank you.
杰克 你太了不起了
Jack, what you did was amazing.
我必须回来
I had to come back.
萨姆和迪恩 他们不会跑的
Sam and Dean, they wouldn't run.
他们会留下战斗
They'd stay and fight.
这些天使 他们不会罢手的
These angels, what they're doing, they're not gonna stop.
只要米迦勒还在
As long as Michael's out there,
这场战争就不会结束
this war will never be over.
那你是什么意思
So what are you saying?
我得杀了他
I have to kill him.
怎么样
Well?
好吧
Well...
可以说多纳泰罗还活着
Guess you could say Donatello is alive.
你们说别杀他的
You told me not to kill him.
是啊 小卡 但你把他
Yeah, but, Cass, you turned him in...
他脑死亡了
He's brain dead.
他靠机器维生了
Machines keeping him breathing.
你什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
-没毛病 -小卡
- Nothing. - u202dCass --
他没有灵魂了 堕落了
His soul was gone. He was corrupted.
他对自己有危险
He was a danger to himself
对你 对全人类都有危险
and to you and to all of humanity.
你们知道他在为阿斯摩太刺探情报吗
Did you know that he was working with Asmodeus?
什么 不知道
What? No.
不是他的选择 但就是如此
Not by choice, but he was.
有些人无法拯救的
Some people just can't be saved.
是啊 但谁来做这个抉择呢 你吗
Yeah, but who gets to make that choice? You?
是什么给了你这个权利
What exactly gives you the right?
没什么 我自己决定的
Nothing. I took it.
如果我没采取行动 那我们还坐在这里
And if I hadn't acted, u202dwe would still be sitting around
谈论接下来该怎么办
and talking about what to do next.
我们只会浪费时间
We would be wasting time.
我们没时间了 迪恩
And it's time we don't have, Dean.
我说了 战争要来了
I told you, war is coming.
战争
War.
我做了士兵该做的
And I did what soldiers do.
我们需要咒语打开裂缝
Now we needed the spell to open the rift,
我拿到了
and I got it.
我们需要四种主要原料
We need four major ingredients --
大天使能量
the grace of an archangel...
生命之树的果实
a fruit u202dfrom the Tree of Life...
所罗门封印
the Seal of Solomon...
还有"最神圣的人"的血
and the blood of "a most holy man""
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表