好啊
Sure. u202d
枪 好吓人啊
Guns. Okay, super scary.
有杀女巫的子弹
Witch-killing bullets.
[咒语]
Moveantur!
萨姆 她们壮得不像话
Sammy! They're really weirdly strong.
-可能是咒语的关系 -你以为呢
- I think it's probably a spell. - You think?
珍妮
u202dJennie!
该死...
Son of a...
魔法对这个怪物不起作用
Magic won't work on this abomination!
有什么提议吗
Got any suggestions?!
快说
u202dQuickly!
-打爆她脑袋 -不
- Try shooting her in the head! - No!
妈妈
Mom!
[咒语]
Impetus Bestiarum!
罗威娜
Rowena.
做个了结
End it.
你们真觉得经历了那么多
You really thought after all that,
我会想杀了你们吗
I was going to try to kill you?
是啊 你背叛了我们
Yeah, you double-crossed us.
其实是三重反水
Triple-cross, actually.
所以我最终站在了你们这边
So I ended up on your side,
而且我们打败了坏蛋 就如我计划的那样
and we defeated the villains, just as I planned.
我不信
Yeah, not buying that.
那本书
And that book?
你要么乖乖给我们
You're gonna either give it to us
要么我们夺回来
or we can take it, either way.
你知道我见到了什么 那是什么感觉
You know what I've seen, what it's like.
路西法可能被关起来了 但他会回来的
Lucifer may be locked away, but he'll be back.
他总能回来
He always comes back.
到时候
And when he does...
我不能再次无助了
I can't be helpless again.
我需要那咒语
I need the spell.
真不敢相信我中了爱情咒
Can't believe I fell for a love spell.
还被一个拿大锤的女巫打了
u202dAnd got clocked by a witch with a hammer.
还有僵尸妈妈
And zombie mom.
讲故事要有细节才行
Those are the details that sell the story.
是啊 被一个姑娘打了
Oh, yeah, yeah. u202dGetting beat up by a girl --
这种故事我当然想讲给人听
that's a story I wanna tell someone.
我们经常被姑娘打
Girls beat us up all the time.
是啊
True.
你知道罗威娜不是我们的朋友吧
Hey, you know that Rowena is not our friend, right?
我知道
Yeah, I know that.
那这怎么回事
u202dThen what's that?
你把那页给了她
You gave her the page.
-她蒙骗了你 -不是的
- She got in your head, man. - She didn't get in my head.
罗威娜的遭遇是很惨
Look, what happened to Rowena was messed up, okay?
但你让这世上最致命的女巫
But you just let the deadliest witch in the world
拿走了书里的一页
walk away with a page from this book.
是啊 如果罗威娜使坏了
Yeah, and if Rowena breaks bad,
我会亲自抓到她 一枪崩了她
I will hunt her down myself and put a bullet in her.
我会的 迪恩
I will, Dean.
但如果她是对的
But if she's right,
她真再见到了路西法 那
and if she does see Lucifer again, then...
我希望她让他痛苦
I hope she makes him suffer.
你得从这种状态里脱离出来
You gotta get out of this dark place.
不管你脑子里在想什么
You know, whatever's going on in your head...
-迪恩 -怎么了
- Dean. - u202dWhat?
知道吗 说老实话
You know what? Honestly?
好啊 老实说吧
Yeah, how 'bout honestly.
我理解罗威娜的心境
I know what Rowena is dealing with.
她不是唯一
And she's not the only one who...
觉得无助的人
feels helpless.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我原本有个计划
I mean, I had a plan, you know. I, uh...
帮助杰克 带回妈妈
Help Jack, um, bring Mom back.
虽然说来也没什么 但总归是有点什么
It wasn't much, but it was something.
这让我不会脱轨
It -- it kept me from spinning off the rails.
而现在 杰克不见了
A-and now...Jack is gone,
妈妈可以说还在地狱
Mom is still in hell, basically,
我
a-and I-I-I just...
我们会有办法的
We'll figure it out.
迪恩 我们没有计划
Dean, we don't have a plan.
我们不知道该怎么办 那怎么能做到
We don't know what to do. So -- so...how?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我们会知道的 你和我
But we will, you and me.
嗯
Yeah.
晚安
Night.
[咒语]
Ego sum filia naturae.
[咒语]
Cum osculatione lunae.
[咒语]
Da mihi vocem liberatam.
[咒语]
Remitte vim meam.
[咒语]
Fiam invincta.
[咒语]
Ego sum filia naturae.
[咒语]
Cum osculatione lunae.
[咒语]
Da mihi vocem liberatam.
[咒语]
Remitte vim meam.
[咒语]
Fiam invincta!
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表