And I'll admit, they bring out the worst in me, I gotta say.
似乎不管你怎么努力
It seems like, you know, no matter how much
在他们身边做出正确的事 总会出岔子
you try to do right around them, something always goes wrong.
懂吗
Follow?
我
I...
我懂
I know.
是吧 那不怪他们 也不怪我们
Right? And that's not their fault, or ours.
就是 我们和人类 我们就像油和水
It's just, us and humans, we're like oil and water.
沙丁鱼和草莓
You know, sardines and strawberries.
就是凑不到一起去
It's just a bad combination.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
走
Leave.
我是说
I mean...
还有一整个宇宙呢
there's a whole universe out there, buddy.
行星 恒星 星系
Planets. Stars. Galaxies.
我们可以去任何地方
Why should we stay here on Earth
为什么要待在地球上
when we can go anywhere else?
可以去别的任何地方
Heck, everywhere else.
就像《星战》吗
Like, um, like "Star Wars"?
没错
Exactly like "Star Wars."
想要把光剑吗
You want a lightsaber?
我可以给你做一个
I can make you a lightsaber.
我可以给你做个伍基
Heck, I can make you a Wookiee.
但 不
But...no.
萨姆 迪恩和卡西迪奥
Sam, Dean, and Castiel,
他们会想我的
they'll miss me.
是啊
Yes, they will.
他们会的 那会很艰难的
They will. It'll be hard.
但你得为自己生活
But you have to live your life for you.
是吧
Right?
这是我们的第二次机会 孩子
This is our second chance, kiddo.
这是我们的机会
This is our opportunity
逃离我们的过去 和我们的罪孽
to escape our past and our sins
重新开始
and start over.
怎么样
What do you say?
父亲和儿子
Father, son.
想去冒险吗 伙计
You up for an adventure, buddy?
我
I...
我愿意
I'd like that.
但你得先做件事
But there's something you need to do first.
问过其他难民了
Talked to the other refugees.
没人知道谁会想伤害玛姬
No one's got any idea who'd wanna hurt Maggie.
或许不是他们
Maybe it wasn't one of them.
或许
Maybe...
这世界有不是怪物的怪物
there are monsters in this world that aren't monsters.
杰克
Jack!
孩子 搞什么鬼
Kid, what the Sam Hell?
没事的 他是来帮忙的
It's all right, okay? He's here to help.
-是吗 -当然 老哥
- He is? - You know it, Longmire.
马上打给萨姆
Call Sam. Now.
你们现在把尸体放桌上了
So you're leaving dead bodies on tables now.
好啊
Nice.
我们在等
We were waiting,
我们打算给她进行猎人葬礼
to give her a Hunter's funeral.
没那个必要了
You won't have to.
我父亲 他会复活玛姬
My father, he's gonna bring Maggie back to life.
是吗
I am?
两位 我们有麻烦了
Yeah, boys, we got a problem.
杰克 你在干什么
Jack, what are you doing?
我必须这么做
What I have to.
这
This...
是我的第二次机会
it's my second chance.
杰克 复活的事
Yeah, uh, Jack, about this, uh, resurrection stuff --
并不总是个好主意
It's not always a great idea because, uh...
因为复活的人 会有变化
you know, people come back...different.
萨姆就没有
Well, Sam didn't.
嗯 但萨姆一直
Right. Well, Sam's always been...
都与众不同 懂吗
sort of different. You know what I mean?
甚至可以说"特殊"
Some would say "special."
别介意
No offense.
你说你愿做任何事的
You said you'd do anything.
好吧
Fine.
好吧
Fine.
他对你做什么了吗
Has he done something to you?
我听到了哦
I heard that. Heard it.
玛丽 不会有事的
Mary, everything's gonna be fine.
那好
Okay.
杰克
Jack?
杰克
Jack!
他不...
He's not...
他走了
He's gone.
米迦勒和路西法怎么都过来的
How did Michael and Lucifer both get here?
-他们怎么打开裂缝的 -这无所谓了
- How did they open a rift? - You know what? It doesn't --
我们得找到杰克
We -- we've gotta find Jack
赶在米迦勒实施他的计划之前
before Michael does whatever the hell he's gonna do, okay?
我这就打给乔迪他们
I-I'll call Jody and everybody else.
你要对魔鬼发布全境通告吗
You're gonna put out an APB on the Devil?
是的
Yeah, I am.
我去天使电台问问
I'll check angel radio.
萨姆 就算我们找到路西法
Sam, even if we find Lucifer,
我们要怎么阻止他
how we gonna stop him?
玛姬 抱歉
Maggie? Hey, sorry.
你没事吧
You okay?
我活着 所以
I'm alive, so...
没事吧
yes?
嗯
Right.
听着 我知道这很奇怪
Listen, I-I know this is weird -- so...weird --
但你死前
but, um, before you...died,
你还记得是什么人杀了你吗
do you remember anything about the person that killed you?
有关系吗
Does it matter?
你们似乎有更大的
Kinda seems like you have bigger, you know,
撒旦问题
Satan-y problems.
是啊 但那个我们在处理了
Yeah, but -- but we're -- we're dealing with those.
算是吧
Mostly. Um...
是的 这很重要 对我来说重要
But yes, it does matter. It matters to me.
我
I...
我没看到他的脸
I never saw his face,
但是
but, uh...
我看到他的眼睛了
I saw his eyes.
真漂亮 是吧
Magnificent, isn't it?
是啊
It really is.
好了 乔迪在找了 目前尚无发现
All right, Jody's lookin'. So far, nada.
嗯 天使电台也只有静噪
Yeah, angel radio is nothing but static,
这挺让人不安的
which is disturbing.
太好了 又一件烦心事
Great. Well, we'll just add that to the list.
我们现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
怎么回事
What's happening?
搞什么
What the hell?
不
Oh, no.
那是怎么回事
What the hell is that?
妈妈 鲍比 带上玛姬 离开这里
Mom, Bobby, take Maggie, get her out of here.
-走车♥库♥ -我们替你们争取点时间
- Go through the garage. - We'll buy you some time.
不
No!
-妈妈 -求你
- Mom! - Please!
-走吧 -走
- Go. - Go.
你们真觉得能逃过我
You really thought you could run from me?
-你怎么 -过来的
- Yeah, how did you - u202dGet here?
简单 我做了个交易
Easy. I made a deal.
我看到他们怎么施咒了
I saw how they do the spell.
我知道需要什么
I know what it takes.
血 水果
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表