我就下去
I'll be down in a minute.
克拉瑟斯老师来电了
Mr. Caruthers called.
好啊
Great.
就那么一次考试
It's one test.
我拿了个C 又不是不及格
So I got a C. Not like I flunked.
这是新标准了吗
So is that the new standard?
及格
Passing?
亲爱的 你知道计划的
Baby, you know the plan --
完美高考成绩 完美绩点
perfect S.A.T.S, perfect G.P.A.,
常青藤学校任你选
and you got your pick of the Ivies.
你的脑袋瓜比我好两倍
You got twice the mind I do.
只要不分心 你没什么得不到
You stay focused, there's nothing you can't have,
没什么做不了
nothing you can't do.
-我能想到一件事 -什么
- I can think of one thing. - u202dWhat?
迪恩·温彻斯特今天打给了我
Dean Winchester called me today.
那个猎人
The Hunter?
为什么
Why?
他和他弟弟需要我帮忙
He and his brother want my help.
灵媒的帮忙
Psychic help.
你怎么说的
And what'd you say?
没说什么 我没回复
Nothing. I didn't answer.
佩欣丝 到底怎么回事
Patience, what's going on?
一切不是好好的吗
Everything is working, isn't it?
没有幻象
No visions?
是吧
Right?
是的
Right.
北达科他州 俾斯麦
是他
That's him.
他说他叫杰克 是个买♥♥家
He said his name was Jack, that he was a buyer.
买♥♥家
A buyer?
这里的画挺怪异啊
Some freaky stuff here.
德雷克的想象力好丰富
Derek had quite the imagination.
他讨厌那个词
He hated that word.
"怪异"吗
What? "Freaky"?
"想象力"
"Imagination."
他更愿意把他的画作视为写实派的
He liked to think of his art more as reportage.
写实派
Reportage?
写哪里的实
Reportage from where?
他去的地方
From the places he'd visit.
德雷克是个梦行者
Derek was a dreamwalker.
萨姆
Sam?
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thanks. - u202dYeah.
关于梦行者的传说差异很大
So the lore on dreamwalking is pretty inconsistent.
在美国土著传说中多次出现
Uh, there are stories about it across numerous Native Amer--
萨姆 我们要不要谈谈
Sam, we gonna talk about it?
-什么 -你看到那幅画了
- What? - u202dYou saw that painting.
-是啊 -然后呢
- Yeah. - u202dAnd?
看来杰克放弃了我们
Well, it looks like Jack gave up on us
-在找爸爸 -迪恩 那可未必
- and he's looking for Daddy. - Dean, we don't know that.
是吗 死了个人啊
Don't we? A guy is dead.
我也不愿如此 但我们得做好准备
Look, I hate this, too, but we've gotta be prepared.
杀了他
To kill him.
我不是在说"我早说了"
Look, this isn't an "I told you so."
好吗
Okay? I mean...
我还真喜欢那孩子 真的
I actually like the kid. I do.
但是 这是最坏情况的情况了
But, I mean, we're in worst-case scenario land here.
但是 迪恩 我们需要更多信息
Yeah, but, Dean, u202dwe need more information.
我们得搞清楚杰克想要什么
I mean... we gotta figure out what Jack wanted,
梦行的原理
how -- how dreamwalking even works.
好吧 那我们去趟保护区
Okay, well, then let's go to a reservation.
去找个酋长或部落首领谈谈
Let's talk to a-a chief or a tribal leader.
或是 找个梦行者问问
Or we talk to a dreamwalker.
我黑了德雷克的电邮
I hacked into Derek's e-mail.
他几个月来一直在跟另一个梦行者通信
He's been corresponding with another dreamwalker for months,
一个女孩 名叫凯雅·涅韦斯
a girl named Kaia Nieves.
他在指导她
He had been trying to coach her
教她如何控制能力
to teach her to control her power.
好吧 她在哪
All right. Where is she?
我都能卖♥♥了儿子好再抽一口
I-I would've sold my son for another hit.
要是我没来这里 恐怕还是会那么做
I know if I wasn't here, I-I probably still would.
分享得很好 弗兰克
That's excellent sharing, Frankie.
凯雅
Kaia?
今天想跟大家分享一下吗
Would you like to share with the group today?
没什么想说的
Not much to say, you know.
就是...
Just...
一天天地过 每天都是恩赐
One day at a time. Every day's a gift.
就像小猫海报里说的 "撑住了 亲爱的"
Like the kitten poster says, "Hang in there, baby."
那个事故
And the, uh, the incident --
-你现在愿意谈了吗 -不
- are you ready to discuss that? - u202dNo.
凯雅 你服药过量了
Kaia, you overdosed.
你被发现昏死在一栋废弃租♥房♥♥中
You were found unconscious in an abandoned tenement
体内的处方安♥非♥他♥命♥剂量
with enough prescription amphetamine in your system
足以杀死一只小犀牛了
to kill a small rhino,
更别提警♥察♥在你包里发现的盗来的药物
not to mention the stolen pills the police found in your bag.
不是我偷的 是买♥♥的
I didn't steal them. I bought them.
-是啊 跟毒贩买♥♥的 -我不知道
- Yeah, from a dealer. - u202dI don't know.
我更愿意把他视为小商贩
I like to think of him as a small businessman
努力在特朗普的美国里生存下去
just trying to make it in Trump's America.
法庭送你来这里 是为了让你好起来
The court sent you here to get better,
但如果你不愿意谈 那我们不能...
but if you don't wanna talk about this, then we can't --
我说了 瞧
I am talking about it. See?
我的嘴巴 动了
Lips? Moving?
我们谈谈你的疤吧
Let's talk about your scars.
-算了 -凯雅
- Pass. - u202dKaia.
听着 我知道你只是想尽职什么的
Look, I know you're just trying to do your job or whatever,
但还是免了
but please stop.
你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
我知道你需要帮助
I know you need help.
我不需要
I don't. I...
我不属于这里
I don't... I don't belong here.
我不是瘾君子
I'm not an addict.
我们都经历过你现在的阶段 凯雅
We've all been exactly where you are, Kaia,
否认自己真实的情况
denying the truth of our situation.
我讨厌这么对自己 往身体里注入那垃圾
I hate doing this to myself, putting that junk in my body,
但只有这样我才能保持清醒
but it's the only thing that keeps me awake.
只有这样
u202dIt's the only thing that...
我才不会
that keeps me from...
去不好的地方
from the Bad Place.
是啊 我们都
Yes, we've all...
我们都有自己的"不好的地方"是吧
we all have our "bad places," don't we?
我们在逃避的东西
The stuff we're running from,
我们想用毒品和酒精屏蔽掉的东西
the things that we try to blot out with drugs or drink.
但我们最终还是得面对它 是吧
But we have to face it eventually, don't we?
你好
Hey, there.
我是杰克
I'm Jack.
你好 杰克 你是新来的
Hi, Jack. You're new.
是的
Yes. I am.
那么你嗑什么
So what's your poison?
你为什么会来这里
Why are you here?
我喜欢
I like...
可♥卡♥因♥
cocaine.
好吧 公子哥
Okay, Suite Life.
我不知道你究竟为什么会来这里
Well, I don't know why you're really here,
但你再另找个"新人朋友"吧
but you're gonna have to fin a new day one buddy
我不干这个
'cause it's not really my thing.
我知道你是谁 凯雅
u202dI know who you are, Kaia.
我是德雷克的朋友
I'm a...friend of Derek's.
他跟我讲了你 说你跟他一样
He told me about you, said you were like him.
是梦行者
A dreamwalker.
-什么 -他说你是
- What? - u202dHe said you were
他认识的最强大的一个
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表