是啊 说来好笑
Yeah, well, it's a funny story.
-是这样 -听着 我不在乎
- So -- so - Hey, look, I-I don't care.
-嗯 -我要说的是
- Right. - You know, my point is that,
如果你们现在被♥干♥掉了
if you were to get whacked now...
放松 如果我想要你们死...
Relax. If I wanted you dead...
你们懂了吧
You got my point, right?
-嗯 -很好
- Yep. - Good.
那我们谈谈吧
So -- so let's talk, all right?
我知道你们跟格林斯锥做了个交易
I understand you made a deal with Greenstreet?
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我时刻盯着我的敌人
I keep an eye on my enemies.
那是你们的第一个错误 给他工作
Now...that was your first mistake, working for him.
格林斯锥
Greenstreet...
他是个流氓
he's a -- he's a farabutto.
人♥渣♥
You know, a scoundrel.
他对神圣文物毫无敬畏之心
He's got no reverence for these sacred artifacts.
他毫无尊重
He -- he has no respect.
但我呢
Now me?
我的动机是纯粹的
You know, my motives are pure.
我觉得作为虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
I feel it's my duty as a good Catholic
我有责任给这些美丽的文物一个家
to give these beautiful relics a home.
严格讲 文物原本就有家了
Well...technically, the relic had a home,
是你叫人偷了它
and then you had it stolen.
你们为什么要跟格林斯锥这样的人扯上关系
Now why would you get involved with a man like Greenstreet?
他有我们需要的东西
He has something we need.
头骨是我们要付出的代价
And the skull was our -- our price we had to pay for it.
魔鬼协议
It's a devil's bargain.
好吧
All right.
我来告诉你们
So I'm gonna tell you
你们该知道的事
what you should know, okay?
我跟米莱做了个交易
I made a deal with Miele.
我预先付了一半头骨的价钱
I paid half the price for that skull up front
并说好到货后把另一半给他
and I agreed to give him the rest on delivery.
但现在他死了
But now he's dead.
相信我 不是我杀了他
And believe me, I didn't kill him.
所以头骨不见了
So the skull is missing.
由于我已经为我要的东西付了一半的钱
Now since I paid half of what was owed,
我认为那个头骨理当属于我
I believe that skull rightfully belongs to me.
但它是被盗的
But it was stolen.
这也叫"理当"属于你吗
I don't know, "rightfully" belongs to you?
瞧瞧这家伙
You believe this guy?
你小子胆子不小啊
You got a set on you, pal.
你敢在这个房♥间里这么跟我说话
You talk to me like that in this room?
怎么
And?
我要说的是 不管怎样
My point is, whatever the case is,
你俩现在掺和到了这件事里来
you two now are in the middle of this thing, all right?
所以我向你们提出一个很好的提议
So I'm gonna make you a very nice proposition.
你们找到头骨
You find my skull,
我会给你们一笔不菲的酬金
and I will give you a handsome finder's fee.
然后你们就可以去格林斯锥那里
And then you could buy whatever it is you need
买♥♥下你们需要的东西了
to get from Greenstreet, okay?
如果我们拒绝呢
And what if we say no?
那就是你们的第二个错误
That would be your second mistake.
相信我 你们八成不会有机会犯第三个错误了
And believe me, you probably wouldn't get a third one.
好
Great.
成交
Deal.
好 很好
Good. Very good.
如果我们找不到头骨呢
Now...what happens if we can't find the skull?
就像宇航局说的
As they say at NASA,
失败
failure...
是不可以的
is not an option.
好吧 告诉我 我们干吗再回来
All right, tell me, why are we here again?
总得从哪里查起
Gotta start somewhere.
这一切的关键就在那个房♥间里 我感觉得到
Key to this whole thing is in that room. I can feel it.
你感觉得到 你怎么不早说
You can feel it. Why didn't you say so?
怎么了
What?
警♥察♥
Cop. u202d
太好了 有什么主意吗
Great. Any ideas?
待在这儿
Stay here.
里面有人吗
Anybody in there?
打扰
Excuse me.
各位请这边走
Folks, this way, please.
快走
Keep moving.
女士 您得马上离开
Ma'am, you have to move right away.
里面有人吗
Anybody in there?
我们走
Let's go.
女士
Ma'am...
很好
Yeah, well done.
好了 各位 继续走
All right, folks, just continue, please.
是吗 迪恩 你感觉得到
Really, Dean? You can feel it.
好 我们没问题了
All right, we're good to go.
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆
Sammy!
你不头晕吗
Sure you're not drowsy?
我这是几根手指
How many fingers am I holding up?
-我没事 -我就是说
- I'm fine. - u202dOkay, I'm just saying,
你最近脑袋挨了好几下了
you're taking a lot of shots to the head lately.
我知道那头迪士尼公主的发型
I mean, I know that Disney Princess hair
起到了一定缓冲作用
gives you some padding, but, uh...
是他
Yeah, that's him.
至少应该是他
Or at least I think that's the guy.
好吧 如果他打晕了你 那谁打晕了他
All right, well, if he clocked you, then who clocked him?
东西呢
Where is it?
你从我那里拿走的纸条 在哪呢
The piece of paper you took off me -- where is it?
我没...他拿走了
I don't...He took it.
他 谁
He? He who?
另一个人 我不知道 我没看见他的脸
The other man. I-I don't know. I didn't see his face.
好啊 太好了
Great. That's awesome.
好了 我们从头说起 你是谁
Okay, okay. Let's start from the beginning. Who are you?
我叫
My name...
我叫卢卡·卡米莱里
My name is Lucca Camilleri.
神父...卢卡·卡米...拉里
Father Lucca "Caman...yeri""
你是个牧师
You're a priest?
对
Si.
-你为什么在这儿 -我在找东西
- Why are you here? - I'm searching for something.
我猜猜 这么大
Let me guess -- about yea big,
曾经装着某人的脑子
used to be some holy dude's brain basket?
圣彼得的头骨
The skull of St. Peter.
八天前从我教区的一家修道院被盗走
It was stolen from a nunnery, my parish, eight days ago.
他们叫我把它找回来
They asked me to get it back.
-是吗 -我们本地的警♥察♥处理不了这种事
- Really? - Our local police can't handle something like this,
姐♥妹♥们♥ 他们信任我
and the sisters, they have faith in me.
那结果如何呢
How is that working out for 'em?
怎么 你就想着
So, what? u202dYou just thought you'd, uh...
跑过来 把它偷回去吗
come here and steal it back?
不 我本打算买♥♥下来的
No. I was gonna buy it.
贼只认识钱
Thieves only understand one thing -- money --
所以 我带了钱来
so I-I-I brought money.
我们全部的钱了
All the money that we had.
我们村子很小
My village is a small place,
米莱
and Miele...
头骨失窃后 他消失了
when he vanished after the skull went missing,
我们就知道他做了什么
we all knew what he'd done.
所以我跟踪他来到了这里
So I followed him here.
然后杀了他
And killed him.
不 没有 我绝不会那么做
No, mio Dio. No, I would never do that.
我赶到时 他已经死了
When I arrived, he was already dead. I...
我不知道该如何是好
And I didn't know what to do.
-那你就打了我 -头骨不见了
- So you hit me? - The skull was gone.
我看到你找到了什么时 就冲昏了头脑
When I saw you found something, I-I-I lost my head, okay?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表