- Wait. - Son of a bitch.
我并无恶意
I come in peace.
得了吧
Yeah, right.
我还带来了礼物
And I brought you a gift.
等等 那是...
Wait a second. Is that...
加百列吗
That Gabriel?
不不 这不可能
No, no, that's impossible. He...
他死了 我们看到他死了
He's dead. We...we saw him die.
是吗
Or did you?
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
不是我 阿斯摩太
Not me. Asmodeus.
地狱王子关押着他
The Prince was holding him prisoner
直到我将他解救了出来
until I liberatd the poor man.
而且据我所知
And I understand you may need
你们可能需要大天使来完成一个咒语
an archangel for a spell, perhaps.
真巧啊
Well, what luck.
我们需要他的能量
We need his grace.
不不
No, no, no, no, no.
冷静
Calm down. Calm down.
他精神紧张
Nervie.
给
Here.
拿走吧
Take that. And, uh.
这是大天使之刃
The archangel blade.
你为什么
Why would you...
有什么条件 你想要什么
What's the catch? What do you want?
保护我
Protection.
抵抗阿斯摩太
From Asmodeus.
你为他工作的那个
The one you're working for?
那是之前了
Was working for.
等他发现我偷走了他珍视的奶牛
But when he finds out that I stole his prize milk cow,
他肯定会追我到世界的尽头
well, I imagine that he'll hunt me to the ends of the Earth.
所以
So...
这里是我唯一知道的安全的地方
this is the only safe place I know.
你打算就这么搬进来吗
What? Do you think you're just gonna move in?
我要顶铺
Dibs on the top bunk?
-不行 -成交
- No. - Deal.
什么
What?
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don't know what the hells going on here.
但如果这能让我们救回妈妈 救回杰克
But if this helps us get Mom back, helps us get Jack back,
那 好
then...sure.
随你
Whatever you want.
加百列 你遭遇了什么啊
Gabriel...Man, u202dwhat happened to you?
好了 我们来吧
All right, let's do this.
不等等吗
Well, shouldn't we wait?
等 为什么
Wait? Why?
我们拿到了需要的一切
We got everything we need.
再等就是浪费时间
Everything else is just burning daylight.
来吧 我们开门吧
Come on. Let's open this door.
好吧
All right.
我去拿装备
I'll gather my gear.
等等
Hold on.
我要一个人去
I'm heading in alone.
什么
What?
这里还有个被打得惨兮兮的大天使
Look, we got u202da busted up archangel here.
鬼知道还会有什么情况
And who the hell knows what else? Okay?
得有人留下 以防万一
Somebody's gotta stay here just in case.
我要跟你去
And I'm coming with you.
我说了 阿斯摩太会追我
As I said, u202dAsmodeus will be hunting me
到世界的尽头
to the ends of the Earth,
所以 如果我不在这个世界会更好
so it's better if I'm not on this Earth.
那边也没有更好些
It's not that much better over there.
你知道那里是战区吧
You know it's a war zone, right?
不是第一次了 也不会是最后一次
Won't be my first, shan't be my last. Hmm?
好
Fine.
好
Fine?
你要凯奇去 而不是我去吗
So you want Ketch to go and not me?
我不在乎他死不死
I don't care if he dies.
我还希望他死呢
Hell, I'm kind of rootin' for it.
但你不能
Still, you can't --
我必须去
No, I have to.
需要有去过那里的东西
It takes something that's been over there before
才能打开正确的门
to open up the right door,
所以就是我们中的一个
so that's either you or me.
所以我要去
So I'm gonna go.
如果我出事了 如果时间耗尽了
And if something happens to me, if -- if -- if time runs out,
那你还得去救我
then I need you to come and save me
救妈妈 还有其他人 好吗
and save Mom and save whoever else, okay?
我们一起去更安全
It's safer if we go together.
在那边没有更安全可言 你知道的
Oh, there's no such thing as safer over there. You know that.
我知道你不喜欢这样 我不指望你喜欢
I know you don't like this, okay? I don't expect you to.
但只能如此
This is the way it's gonna be.
去过那儿的东西 是吧
Something that's been there, right?
好了
All right.
记住 只有24小时
Remember, it's only 24 hours.
[咒语]
Koth Munto Notox.
好
Okay.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表