What is this place?
是啊 问得好
Oh, yes. Excellent question.
在上帝和阿玛拉出现前
You see, before God and Amara,
在创造 毁灭 天堂 地狱
creation, destruction, Heaven, Hell,
你的宝贝地球出现前 有什么呢
your precious little Earth, what was there?
什么都没有
Nothing.
是的 没错 什么都没有
Yes. That's right. Nothing.
只有虚无
Nothing but Empty.
你就沉浸在其中
And you are soaking in it.
天使和恶魔 你们死了都会来这里
Angels and demons, you all come here when you die.
每个死去的天使都在这里
Every angel that ever died is here?
是的
Yes,
在无尽地安眠着
sleeping an endless peaceful sleep.
我本来也在沉睡
You know, I... I was sleeping, too.
既然我们是好朋友
Hey, uh, since we're pals,
有件事我很想知道
there's something I've gotta know.
我必须问问
I've just gotta ask.
你为什么醒着
Why are you awake?
因为 有趣的事
'Cause fun fact --
从古至今
in all of forever,
这里从没有什么醒来过
nothing ever wakes up here.
从来没有 还有一个有趣的事
I mean, ever. Ever. And second fun fact --
你醒来时 我也醒来了 我不喜欢醒着
when you woke up, I woke up, and I don't like being awake.
所以 怎么回事 机灵鬼
So...what's up, smart guy?
我不知道
I don't know.
想想吧
Well, think!
温家兄弟
The Winchesters.
萨姆和迪恩 他们肯定做了什么交易
Sam and Dean, u202dthey must've made a deal.
不不
No. No, no, no.
没跟我
Not with me, and I'm --
我是这里唯一有权威的人
I'm the only one that has any pull here.
天堂 地狱 甚至上帝都不行
Not Heaven, not Hell, not G-O-D himself.
所以再想想
So think harder.
好好绞尽你的小脑汁
Rack that perky little brain of yours.
别碰我
Stay away from me.
好吧 我替你搅搅
Okay, fine. I'll rack it for you.
好吧 不在场证明查实了
All right. Alibi checks out.
什么
What?
是啊 我也很意外
Yeah, I'm surprised, too.
好吧 如果不是你 那是谁干的
Okay. Well, if you're not doing this, then who is?
天呐 我可能知道了
Oh, God. I think I know.
他叫巴迪
His name's Buddy.
我们在一起时 我还年轻 愚蠢
When we got together, I was young and stupid.
他是个易形者 跟我一样
He's a shifter, like me.
除了我母亲 我就只见过他一个同类
The only one I'd ever met other than my mother.
但他喜欢伤人
But he liked hurting people.
他伤害你了吗
Did he hurt you?
我离开了他
I left.
改头换面 更名换姓
Changed my face, my name.
巴迪不光杀人
Buddy wouldn't just kill people.
他还要毁掉他们的生活
He'd ruin their lives.
他说他喜欢看到人们意识到
He said he liked to see the look on their face
自己一无所有时的表情
when they realized they had nothing left.
我在做的事
What I'm doing here...
我知道 这不能弥补他...
I know it can't make up for what...what he...
我们做的事 但我在努力了
what we did, but I'm trying.
如果是巴迪干的 他在针对你的病人
If Buddy is doing this, he's targeting your patients.
那么还有谁能进入这间办公室
So who else has access to this office,
能查看你的笔记 预约
your notes, your appointments?
这里整天都有病人和员工来去
Patients and staff are in here all day.
你选一个
If you had to pick one.
汤姆 我的助理
Tom, my assistant.
-我去看看 -我也去
- I'll check it out. - I'll come with.
好吧 随便了
Fine. Whatever.
好了 待在车里
All right, stay in the car.
迪恩 我就是想帮忙
Dean, I-I just -- I wanna help.
萨姆告诉我关于你母亲的计划了
Sam told me about the plan for your mother.
你该知道
Well, there's somesoing you should know.
萨姆的计划并不总能成功
Sam's plans don't always work out.
等着
Wait here.
嗯 不 好 知道了 谢谢
Yeah, yeah, no. I... All right. Got it. Thanks.
怎么了
u202dWhat?
迪恩说汤姆没问题
Dean says Tom is in the clear.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
他递给了他一枚银币 他没烧起来
He, uh, he handed him a silver dollar. Didn't burn.
看来你的助理就是个养了五只猫的好人
u202dTurns out your assistant's just a nice guy with five cats.
-你在干什么 -翻看你的监控视频
- What are you doing? - I'm scrubbing your security cam footage.
-如果有谁的眼睛亮了 -就是易形者
- If anyone's eyes flare... - Then they're the shifter.
-没错 -好吧
- Exactly. - u202dRight.
告诉我
So...tell me,
你跟病人 到底是怎么做的
how exactly does this work with your patients?
你变成他们死去的亲属出现
You show up as their dead relatives,
他们以为是怎么回事
and they think what?
老实说 他们不在乎
Honestly? They don't really care.
他们会归结为催眠 清醒梦
They chalk it up u202dto hypnotism, a lucid dream.
他们会自己找解释 因为说到底
They explain it away because at the end of the day,
他们得以道别了
they get to say goodbye.
这很好使吗
And that works?
人 都想寻求了结
People? We're hardwired to want closure.
知道吗
You know?
你也没得到道别的机会 是吧
You never got a chance to say goodbye either, did you?
看这个
Check this out.
那里 那是谁
There. Who's that?
约翰·德斯克
That's John Driscoll.
我几周前才开始见他
I only started seeing him a few weeks ago.
你...
What did...
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
我读了你的思想
I-I read your mind, such as it is.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要什么 我要你闭嘴
What do I want? u202dI want you to shut up.
我要...
I want -- Hmm.
你这样醒着 就像有只虫子飞到了这里
Having you awake, it's like a gnat flew right up here
然后困在里面 不停嗡嗡叫
and it's trapped and it's buzzing.
我醒着 让你痛苦
Having me awake causes you pain.
如果你不睡 我就不能睡 懂了吧
If you can't sleep, I can't sleep. Yeah?
我喜欢睡觉 我需要睡觉
And I like sleep. I need sleep.
那就把我弄走好了
Then get rid of me.
我该这么做 是吧
Oh, I should, should I?
送我回地球
Send me back to Earth.
或者 我把你丢进虚无的至深处
Or I throw you so deep into the Empty
让你再也没法烦我
that you can't bother me anymore, hmm?
但你知道那不会有用 否则你早做了
Except you know that won't work or you would've done it already.
真聪明
Pretty smart.
真聪明 傻瓜
Pretty smart, Dummy.
送我回去
Send...me...back.
不是这样的
That's not part of the deal.
不行 再说 你不会想回去的
Mnh-mnh. No, no. Besides, you don't want to go back.
我想
Yes, I do.
萨姆和迪恩需要我
Sam and Dean need me.
省省吧
Oh, save it.
我走过了
I have tiptoed
你所有的思绪
through all your little tulips.
你的记忆 你的情绪
Your memories, u202dyour little feelings, yes.
我知道你讨厌什么
I know what you hate.
我知道你爱谁
I know who you love,
还有你怕什么
what you fear.
那里没什么等着你了 没了
There is nothing for you back there. No.
来
Here.
我给你看
Let me show you.
萨姆在哪
Where's Sam?
巴迪装成了我的一名病人
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表