Something threw me across the room.
电线 大概是电线
Wires. Probably just wires.
喂 我摔断胳膊了
Like, hello! Broken arm here!
夏吉 挺住
Shaggy, brace yourself.
弗莱德 领巾给我
Fred, give me your ascot.
迪恩 我们得跟他们说实话
Dean, we have to tell them the truth.
什么实话
What truth?
幽灵的真♥相♥
The truth about the phantom.
听着 这个幽灵不像你们遭遇的其他鬼
Look, this phantom isn't like other ghosts you've faced.
他是真的 真鬼
He's real. He is a real ghost.
他不太明白
I'm not totally following you.
那不是个戴面具穿戏服的人
Look, that isn't a guy in a mask and a costume.
而是死后归来的复仇鬼魂
It's a vengeful spirit that's come back from the dead.
这才是事实
That's the truth.
那么 你对我说的话都是真的
So everything you told me, it's true?
狼人 吸血鬼 恶魔
Werewolves? Vampires? Demons?
我以为我不戴眼镜才看不见
I thought I was blind without my glasses,
但我是视而不见
but I was just blind.
我怎么能这么蠢
Oh, how could I be so stupid?
这个嘛
Uh, well, I mean...
我们一直在阻止房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
We've been stopping real estate developers
但其实我们本可以去抓德古拉吗
when we could've been hunting Dracula?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?!
我的人生毫无意义
My life is meaningless!
如果真有鬼魂
If there are ghosts...
那就有来世
that means there's an afterlife.
天堂 地狱
Heaven. Hell.
我会下地狱吗
Am I going to hell?!
我们每次都这么说
We told you every freaking time!
但你们什么时候听过我和史酷比的 从没
But did you ever listen to Scoob and me? No!
-我们完蛋了 -行了吧
- We're doomed. - All right, knock it off!
拜托 史酷比帮才不会精神崩溃
Come on! Scooby Gang does not have nervous breakdowns.
你们或许以前没接触过超自然力量
Now you may not have tangled with the supernatural,
但你们打过怪物
but you've fought monsters,
真正的疯子
real freakin' psychos.
你们阻止了齐克和扎博
Well, you stopped Zeke and Zeb.
夏吉发现了老铁脸骑的鲨鱼
Shaggy figured out that the sharks Old Iron Face rode
其实是鱼雷伪装成的鲨鱼
were really just torpedoes disguised to look like sharks.
还有黑骑士
And what about the Black Knight?
曼巴·万巴
Mamba Wamba?
-太空怪人 -我就知道
- The Space Kook. - I knew it!
你也喜欢这部剧
You love this show, too.
太空怪人 鬼小丑
Space Kook, Ghost Clown,
矿工49人
Miner 49er.
你们都曾不顾自己的安危
You guys have all jumped into danger
步入险境
with no thought for yourselves.
你们是英雄 我们携手
You're heroes, and together,
要一起打败这个幽灵
we're gonna take down this phantom.
你们一起来吗
Are you with me?
-好 -我们来吧
- Yeah! - - Let's do it!
但怎么做 我们对打真鬼
But how? We don't know the first thing about
毫不了解
fighting real ghosts.
我们没有合适的工具和武器
We don't have the proper tools or weapons.
没关系 我们有
That's okay. We do.
来 薇玛 拿着
Here, Velma, take this.
萨姆 你疯了吗 他们不能用这玩意
Sam, are you crazy? They can't use this stuff.
-这绝对不行 -迪恩 我们总得做点什么
- That's a Scooby-don't. - Dean, we've gotta do something.
你们多厉害啊
I mean, you guys are amazing!
谢谢 弗莱德
Thank you, Fred.
但我们可以帮忙 我们必须帮
But we can help. We have to.
你当然可以
Right you can.
你可以做你最擅长的 做陷阱
You're gonna do what you do best -- build a trap.
这样应该就行了
That should do it.
-说吧 弗莱德 -是这样
- Lay it on me, Freddy. - Well, you see,
达芙妮用盐堵住了所有出口 除了那个
Daphne's covered all the exits except that one with salt.
所以 幽灵会从那里进来
So the phantom will enter there,
绊倒在铁链上 从而拉动斧子
tripping the iron chain that'll activate the ax,
斧子砍断绳子 绳子吊着椰子
which cuts the rope that holds the coconuts.
椰子他哪弄到的
Where'd he get coconuts?
椰子会滚下来
The coconuts are gonna roll,
绊倒幽灵 让他沿着肥皂滑道
tripping the phantom, sending him careening down
滑过去 冲入洗衣机里
a slide of soap, right into the washing machine
我们再用铁链把它封起来
which we'll secure with those iron chains.
鬼魂抓住后
And with the ghost captured,
我们也能搞清楚究竟怎么回事了
we can finally find out what's going on.
现在 我们只需要诱饵
Now all we need...is bait.
你觉得幽灵是走了吗
You think the phantom decided to leave?
不 它还在 别担心
No, it's still here. Don't worry.
我就是担心这个
That's what I'm worried about.
跑啊
Run!
不要
No.
我就说这是行不通的
I told you it wasn't going to work.
是啊 弗莱德的陷阱从来都不好使
Yeah, Fred's traps never work.
达芙 B计划
Daph, Plan B!
书虫行动开始
Operation Bookworm is go.
打得好 史酷比伙计 再来一下
Good shot, Scoob old buddy. Give him another one.
史酷比 快
Scooby, now!
那是盐圈 你被困住了
That's a salt circle. You're stuck.
放了我
Let...me...go!
很乐意 亮亮
Happy to, Sparky,
但你得先告诉我们你究竟是谁
soon as you tell us who you really are.
是个孩子
It's...A child.
嗯 可怕的鬼孩 你会习惯的
Yeah, creepy ghost kid. You get used to 'em.
但等等 你为什么想杀我们
But...Wait. Why are you trying to kill us?
我没有
I'm not.
我从未想伤害任何人
I never wanted to hurt anyone.
但坏人 他逼我
But the bad man, he makes me.
坏人
The bad man?
他叫杰
His name is Jay.
典当行的那人
The dude from the pawnshop.
我死后 我的灵魂跟一把小折刀连在了一起
When I died, my soul was tied to a pocketknife.
那是我爸爸给我的 对我非常重要
My dad gave it to me. It meant everything.
杰发现我后 他利用我
When Jay found me, he used me to...
有时 我会好生气
Sometimes, I get so angry
我会摔东西 伤人
I break things, hurt people.
但我不想的
But I don't want to.
我只想再见到爸爸
I just wanna see my dad again.
抱歉 他不该那么做的
I'm sorry. It was wrong of him to do that.
这一切都不怪你
None of this was your fault.
如果你能让我们回到真实世界
Look, if you get us back to the real world,
我们可以放了你
we can set you free.
你保证吗
Do you promise?
我发誓...
Cross my heart and hope to d--
你懂的
Well, you know what I mean.
要我再做个陷阱吗
Should I -- should I make another trap?
我可以去拿猎枪
I could get the shotgun!
我可以去拿两把
I could get two shotguns!
结束了再告诉史酷比和我
Like, tell Scoob and me when it's over!
嗯
Yeah!
好了 给我点时间
Okay, okay, hey, give me a minute.
他们这样我们不能走
We can't leave 'em like this.
孩子 我们需要你帮个忙
Kid, we need a favor.
你把它送回它逃出来的火坑了吗
Did you send it back to the fiery pit from whence it came?!
一切都控制好了
Look, everything's under control.
用火烧死它
Kill it with fire!
别急 各位 我们错了
Slow your roll, guys. We were wrong.
你们说什么呢
What -- what are you -- what are you saying?
薇玛是对的
Velma...w-was right.
是吗
Like, she was?
这不是真鬼 我们被骗了
This wasn't a real ghost. We were fooled.
但你从没被蒙住 是吧 薇玛
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表