he was wearing one.
他们还得摁住他 把面具揭下来
They had to hold him down to rip it off.
天呐
Oh, man.
喂
Hello?
潘妮 发生了什么事
Penny. What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
肖恩做了个噩梦
Shawn had a bad dream.
我去看了他
I checked on him. I...
他似乎好起来了
It seemed -- seemed like he was getting better.
我就回了房♥间
I went back to my room,
但我突然觉得冷 我就想
but it got a little cold, so I thought
肖恩肯定是开了窗
Shawn must have opened a window.
但我回到这儿来关窗时
But when I came back in to close it,
他就 不见了
he was just...gone.
这怪我 我看到肖恩心里多乱了
This is on me, man. u202dI saw how messed up Shawn was.
我本该逼他开口的
I should've pushed him harder.
我们并不知道他是死了
We don't know he's dead, all right.
潘妮说她觉得冷 可能是鬼
Penny said it got cold, so could be a ghost.
但鬼怎么会找上这孩子的门来
Yeah, but what's a ghost doing, showing up at a kid's place?
肖恩又没拖着具尸体回家
It's not like Shawn was dragging a body around.
报告上说 麦多斯是火化的
According to the reports, Meadows was cremated.
那么他的灵魂可能附在别的什么上了 一个物件
So maybe his spirit is tied to something else, an object...
怎么 肖恩从房♥子里带了什么回来吗
So, what, Shawn took something from the house?
有可能
It's possible.
好吧 那孩子现在在哪
All right, where's the kid now?
麦多斯是在家"治疗"受害者的
Well, Meadows "treated" the victims at his house.
如果这是他
So if this is him,
或许他把肖恩带去了那里
maybe that's where he took Shawn.
肖恩
Shawn?
肖恩 你在吗
Shawn, you in here?
哥们
Oh, dude.
看看 绝对是鬼
Check this out. Definitely a ghost.
萨姆
Sam.
你好啊 医生
What's up, Doc?
谢谢
u202dThanks.
嗯
Yeah.
肖恩
Shawn?
面具
The mask.
你说他们还得把面具从他脸上撕下来 是吧
You said they practically had to tear it off of him, right?
嗯
Yeah.
如果他是附在了什么上
So if he's tied to something...
我就当是在肯定我的想法了
I'm gonna take that as a "yes."
关门 撒盐
Door. Salt.
快烧掉
Burn 'em!
-都烧吗 -是啊
- All of 'em? - u202dYeah!
-不 -我们没多少时间了
- No. - We ain't got much time.
快点
Hurry!
你没事吧
You good?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
我们去找肖恩
Let's go find Shawn.
好
Yeah.
迪恩 等等
Dean? Wait.
我还是能看到你吐气
I can still see your breath.
怎么回事 哥们
What the hell, dude?
可能还有别的鬼
I think it might be another ghost.
我觉得有好多呢
I think there's a lot.
快走 走啊
Let's go! Go!
我们需要医生 我们需要医生
We need a doctor! We need a doctor!
医生在哪
Where's the doctor?
他们在找医生
They're asking for the doc.
肯定都是他杀的人
These must be the people he killed.
如果他们是鬼 我们怎么看不到
Well, if they're ghosts, then why can't we see them?
或许他们不够强大 穿不过来
Maybe they're not strong enough to pierce the Veil.
-是啊 但却有本事杀了我们吗 -这可好
- Yeah, but they're strong enough to kill us?! - u202dGreat.
知道吗
You know what?
他们的尸体肯定就埋在房♥子里什么地方
Those bodies have gotta be buried in the house somewhere.
好吧 那我们去找 从上到下
Okay, so we check it, top to bottom.
-没时间了 -你干什么
- There's no time. - What are you doing?
我要找到尸体埋在哪
I'm gonna find out where these bodies are buried.
-所以呢 -所以我要问问他们
- So? - u202dSo I'm gonna ask 'em.
什么 怎么问
What? How?
简单
Easy.
一个人停止心跳
One needle stops the heart,
另一个再重启
the other one starts it up again.
-不不 -我们在这边是没法跟他们对话的
- No, no, no. - Look, we can't talk to 'em on this side of the Veil,
所以我要去另一边
so I'm gonna go to the other side.
穿过这些小鬼
I'm gonna work my way through all these Caspers
找到这怪物埋尸体的地方
until we find out where this freak hid the bodies.
迪恩 你这是要自杀
Dean, you're talking about killing yourself.
怎么 以前不是成功过
Yeah? Well, it worked before.
这太冒险了
That's an insane risk to take.
听着 给我三分钟 好吗
Listen, I need three minutes. Okay?
别 迪恩
D-don't even...Dean!
迪恩
u202dDean?
该死
Damn it.
迪恩 迪恩
Dean? Dean!
鬼兄
Ghost dude!
等等 哥们
Hey, wait up, pal.
你好 我叫杰西卡
Hello, my name is Jessica
我是来带你去来世的
and I'm here to lead you to your next life.
你好 我叫迪恩 忙着呢 哥们
Yeah, hi. Dean. Little busy right now. Yo!
天呐
Oh, God.
迪恩·温彻斯特进入阴阳界了
Dean Winchester is in the Veil!
等等
Wait up.
你...
Do you, uh...
拜托
Oh, come on.
我认识你
I know you.
肖恩
Shawn.
你是那个去我家的联调局探员
You're the FBI man from my house.
你也死了吗
You're dead, too?
我...
I, uh...
是啊
Yeah.
你发生了什么
What happened to you?
那个拿钻的人
The man with the drill.
他进了我房♥间
He was in my room.
医生 他附身了你 然后杀了你
The Doc -- he possessed you and he killed you.
我无法阻止他
I-I-I couldn't stop him.
他说我会好受些的 但是
He said I'd feel better, but...
我...
u202dI just...
我想妈妈
I miss my mom.
肖恩 我本该...
Shawn, I should've...
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
埃文也在这里
Evan's here, too.
我们不能离开
We can't leave.
我们
We...
我们为什么不能走
Why can't we leave?
真蠢
Stupid.
我知道你害怕 好吗
I know you're scared, okay?
但我会帮你的
But I'm gonna help you.
我会帮你离开的
I'm gonna help you get out of here.
帮我回家吗
Help me get home?
帮你去个更好的地方
Help you go to a better place.
但你得告诉我
But I need you to tell me...
医生 他把你的尸体放哪了
The doc, where did he put your body?
萨姆 萨姆 我知道了
Sam? Sam, I got it!
开始吧
Let's do this.
好了
All right.
醒醒啊 醒醒
Come on, come on, come on.
迪恩
Dean.
迪恩
Dean?
迪恩
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表