Buddy's posing as one of my patients.
萨姆追踪了他的手♥机♥ 我让他开了我的车
Sam traced his phone. I let him take my car.
他10分钟前走的
He left about 10 minutes ago.
-他没打给我 -你能怪他吗
- He didn't call me. - Well, can you blame him?
米娅
Mia?
能跟你谈谈吗
Could I talk to you?
当然 这边来
Yes, of course. This way.
萨姆和迪恩并不是我的亲兄弟
Sam and Dean aren't my real brothers.
有时候我们只能撒谎
Sometimes we have to lie.
我还在努力理解
I'm still trying to understand.
接啊 萨姆 接电♥话♥
Come on, Sam. Pick up the phone.
我出生时 我母亲死了
My mother died when I was born.
杰克 是...
Hi, Jack. It's, uh...
是你妈妈
I'm your mom.
我没能认识她
I never met her.
我
I...
这是我仅有的一切
This is all I have.
我...
And I just...
我需要
I need to...
见到她 就一次
see her, just once.
求你
Please.
闭上眼睛
Shut your eyes.
你可以看了
You can look now.
妈妈
Mom?
杰克
Hi, Jack.
没事的
u202dIt's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
我好怕
I'm afraid.
为什么
Why?
你为什么害怕
Why are you afraid?
萨姆认为你是对的 我是好的
Sam thinks you were right, that -- that I'm good.
他希望我相信这一点 我也想相信
He wants me to believe it, and I wanna believe it, too.
但是
It's just, I...
我伤了人
I've hurt people.
我不是有意的 那是意外
I didn't mean to. It was an accident.
我知道我该觉得难过 我也是那么说的
And I know I should feel bad, and I say I feel bad,
但大部分时候
but most of the time, I mostly...
我什么都感觉不到
I don't feel anything.
所以我觉得 或许
And that's why I think maybe...
或许我是个怪物
Maybe I'm a monster.
杰克
Jack.
你是什么不重要
It doesn't matter what you are.
你做什么才是重要的
It matters what you do.
就算是怪物也可以在这世间做好事
And even monsters can do good in this world.
你真的相信吗
You really believe that?
我必须相信
I have to.
我必须相信
I have to.
萨姆来电
怎么样
Hey, what's up?
我太迟了
Hey. I, uh, I was too late.
易形者已经走了 德斯克死了
Shifter's gone. Driscoll's dead.
该死 好吧 快回来
Damn it. All right. Well, get back here.
嗯 就来
Yeah, on my way.
好轻松啊
Well, that was too freakin' easy.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
I -- Thank you.
迪恩
Dean?
好啊 宝贝
Hey, baby.
得了 卡西迪奥
Come on, Castiel!
难道你不会更想做一段美好的记忆
Wouldn't you rather be a fond memory
而不是一直不断令人失望的讨厌鬼吗
than a constant, festering disappointment?
我们躺下
Just let's lay down.
睡去吧
Let's just try and sleep.
想想看
Think about it.
无尽的安宁
Infinite peace, yes?
没有遗憾
No regrets.
没有痛苦
No pain.
孩子 救自己吧
Kiddo, save yourself.
我已经得救了
I'm already saved.
你再怎么耀武扬威
You can prance and you can preen
再怎么大吼大叫
and you can scream and yell
提醒我过去的失败 但不知怎么 我还醒着
and remind me of my failings but somehow, I'm awake.
我会一直醒着 让你也睡不了
And I will stay awake and I will keep you awake
直到我们都发疯
until we both go insane.
我会抵抗你
I will fight you.
抵抗你
Fight you
抵抗你 直到永远
and fight you for...ever.
无穷无尽
For eternity.
不
No.
不
No.
放了我
Release me.
放了我
Release...me.
巴迪 你在干什么
Buddy, what are you doing?
-我在干什么 -是啊
- What am I doing? - Yeah.
我在干什么 你在干什么
What am I doing? What are you doing, huh?
你以为你可以就一走了之吗
You think you can just leave?
不带我 为自己创立新的生活
Build this whole new life for yourself without me, huh?
-孩子 -你醒了
- Kid. - u202dOh, you're up.
等等 别 别伤害他们
Wait, no, no, no, no, no! Don't hurt them.
还为猎人求饶 我的女人不该这样
Oh, begging for Hunters? That's not my girl.
我不是你的女人
I'm not your girl.
你的确一直觉得我配不上你
You always did think you were too good for me,
虽然我给了你一切
even though I gave you everything.
-杰克 -你利用了我
- Jack. - You used me!
这世界就是如此 亲爱的
Yeah, well, welcome to the world, sweetheart.
大家都互相利用
Everybody uses everybody.
你得捏碎手铐
You gotta snap these cuffs.
-我一直在找你 -我做不到
- I never stopped looking for you. - I can't.
-我找到这里 看到... -你可以的
- And when I found this place, when I saw all that... - Yes, you can.
你做这么温暖可爱的事
warm, fuzzy good you were doing... u202d
我怎么能让你如愿
I couldn't let you have that.
萨姆相信你 只要他相信
Sammy believes in you, and when he believes,
他就会不惜一切
he'll go Hell for leather...
所以我夺走了一切 那真好玩
So I took it all away, and it was fun.
-但你得试试 -你...
- ...but you gotta try. - You're...
你是个
you're a...
什么 怪物吗
What? A monster?
你也是
Well, so are you.
你该接受这一点了
And it's about time you embraced that.
所以我不会杀他们
So I'm not gonna kill those boys.
你要来杀
You are.
你了结了他们 否则就是你死
You end them, or you die,
这是那家伙的银色子弹
courtesy of Tweedledee's silver bullets.
怎么样 公主
So what's it gonna be, Princess?
开枪吧
Shoot me.
开枪吧
Shoot me!
看啊 弟弟来了
Look. Baby brother.
不不 不要
u202dNo. No! Stop!
就像打毫无防备的猎人
Like shooting Hunters in a barrel.
萨姆 不要
Sam, no!
迪恩
Dean?
萨姆
Sam!
-我们在这儿 -不要
- We're in here! - Stop.
不
No!
你确定吗
You sure about this?
巴迪做的事 是我的错
What Buddy did was my fault.
我本该...
I should've...
你们走吧
You guys can go.
我会解决他的
I'll take care of him.
我只是想帮助他人
You know, I just -- I just wanted to help people.
你做到了
You did.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表