But you never were, right, Velma?
我不知道
I, uh...I don't know.
各位 你们上吧
Hey, guys, do your thing.
这是我最喜欢的部分
This is my favorite part.
克斯古·克里普斯
Cosgood Creeps?!
但他飞来飞去
But...the flying.
电线
Wires.
那穿墙呢
What about the walking through the walls?
还有尸体
And the bodies?
那是投影仪
Well, that was just a projector.
至于尸体
As for the bodies...
是装了玉米糖浆的假人吗
Were they...dummies filled with corn syrup?
没错
Exactly.
当然了
Of course!
克斯古想把大家都逼走
Cosgood was trying to drive everyone from the house
好把钱捞走
so he could get the money for himself.
是啊 但他才是蠢蛋 因为这钱毫无价值
Right. But the joke is on him because the money's worthless.
都是旧钱
It's all Confederate dollars.
好吧
Oh, well.
来得快 去得快嘛
Easy come, easy go.
那么 我是对的
So... I was right.
我说的吧 大块头
I told ya, ya big lug.
才没有什么超自然现象呢
There's no such thing as the supernatural.
看来你是对的 现在我们知道了
Looks like you were right, and now we know.
我的胳膊好多了
Hey, my arm's feeling better.
可能根本就没断
Don't think it was really broken after all.
这太好了
This is great news!
我们去酒铺碰头 庆祝一下吧
Let's meet at the malt shop and celebrate.
好啊 弗莱德 你也不赖
Sure, Fred. And hey, you're not so bad.
我知道 谢谢
Yeah, I know. Thanks.
那么
So, uh...
-看来要到此为止了 -什么
- I guess this is it. - This is what?
别说出来 我们无从知道本可能发生什么
No words. We'll never know what could've been.
弗莱德 等我
Freddy, wait for me!
我会想念你们的聪慧话语和温柔的精神
I will miss your wise words and your gentle spirits.
我们会想念喘气的
Like, we will miss breathing.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们让我们见识到了
You've shown me the great strength
面临危险时 欢笑的力量
of laughter in the face of danger.
-危险 在哪 -我们快走吧
- Danger?! Where?! - Let's get out of here, man.
跟你合作很愉快 薇玛
Great working with you, Velma.
你也是 萨姆
You, too, Sam.
这肩膀啊
Those shoulders.
老天爷
Jinkies!
就该知道薇玛会这么主动
Shoulda known Velma was good to go.
不声不响的总是最出人意表
Gah! It's always the quiet ones.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
好吧
Okay.
那真是不可思议
That was...something.
那是我遇到过的最酷的事
That was the coolest thing that's ever happened to me.
还包括卡特莱特双胞胎在内
And that includes the Cartwright twins.
你把卡特莱特双胞胎怎么了
What did you do with the Cartwright twins?
我就回来
I'll be right back.
我恐怕不想知道
I don't think I wanna know.
抱歉 亲爱的
Well, sorry, sweetheart.
该归天了 孩子
Time to go, kid.
那个坏人呢
What about the bad man?
别担心他
Don't worry about him.
我们会解决他的
We'll take care of him, all right?
你确定吗
You sure about this?
商业地♥产♥
你这基本上是白抢
Look, you're gettin' this place for a steal.
但是
But...
我没精力折腾了
I'm too old for this crap.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
再签两个名
Just, uh, two more signatures, and...
别急
Not so fast.
那是条领巾吗
Is that an ascot?
是的
Yes.
没错
Yes, it is.
你们来干什么
What are you guys doing here?
阿伦 你的这位朋友
Hey, Alan, your friend here,
他一直在把人逼走
he's been driving people off their property
好便宜买♥♥下他们的店
so he could buy it on the cheap.
他在用他自己的小鬼来实现目的
And he's been using his own personal ghost to do it.
他埋下闹鬼物件
You see, he'd plant the haunted object,
然后让鬼去闹事
then let the ghost go to work.
鬼会附身在什么上
Then they would possess something,
比如大恐龙 或一台非常美丽的电视
like a big dinosaur or a perfectly beautiful TV.
然后吓得人们不得不赶紧卖♥♥掉店铺
And scare people so much that they'd be desperate to sell.
我们来打探时
When we got nosy...
我们最好查查看
I think we should probably keep doing some digging.
-没事吧 -你打算放哪啊
- Everything all right? - Where you gonna put this?
他就把鬼塞给了我们
...he sicced his pet ghost on us.
-慢点好不好 -怎么了
- Take it easy! - What?
-她很娇弱的 我来领路 -她
- She's delicate, all right? I'll lead. - Oh, she...Pfft.
她 不是吧
"She"? She? Really, she?
但现在 那鬼魂已经自♥由♥了
But now, that spirit is freed.
他们在撒谎
They're lying.
他们
They're...
你们以为有人会相信吗
You think anyone's gonna believe that?
不 所以我们黑了你的财务单
No, but that's why we hacked your financials.
原来你不怎么喜欢缴税啊
Turns out you're not so big on paying your taxes, are ya?
卡彭就这么倒的 你也是
Good enough for Capone, good enough for you.
走吧
Come on.
薇玛是对的
Velma was right.
原来真是个坏房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
It was a shady real estate developer after all.
这不公平
It's not fair.
我本来可以逃脱的
I would've gotten away with it
要不是那几个小子捣乱
if it wasn't for those meddling kids.
他说了
He said it!
-他说了台词 -小心头
- He said the line! - Watch your head.
史酷比狗
Scooby Dooby Doo!
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
每集的谜团解开后
Well, I mean, at the end of every mystery,
史酷比都会对着镜头说
Scooby looks into the camera and he says --
迪恩 你不是会说话的狗
Dean, you're not a talking dog.
我知道
I know that. I...
是啊
Yeah.
不 拜托 我戴领巾挺帅的吧
No, but come on, I-I do look cool with the ascot, right?
不吗
No?
伙计们 拜托
Guys? Come on, guys.
红色多衬我
Look, red is my color!
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表