He's no one to me.
你们 卡西迪奥
You, Castiel --
你们是我的家人
you're my family.
是啊
Yes, we are.
找我们妈妈
Finding Mom, you...
你做了件好事 孩子 大好事
You did a good thing, kid. You did a real good thing.
杰克
u202dJack?
那是...
That...
天使电台
It was angel radio.
他们抓到了凯雅
They've got Kaia.
学校怎么办
What about school?
请个几天假 没什么大不了的
I'll miss a few days. No big deal.
佩欣丝
Patience...
有人
Someone...
有个朋友有危险
A friend's in danger.
他们会有危险的
They're going to be in danger.
你看到了幻象
You had a vision.
根本就没停过
They never stopped.
我总在事情发生前看到它们
I see things befobe they happen.
一般是小事 一段对话
Usually small things -- a conversation,
某人第二天会穿什么
what someone will u202dbe wearing the next day.
我试过压抑它们 无视它们 但现在
I tried pushing them down, ignoring them. But now?
我做不到
I can't.
爸爸
Dad...
-这是我的身份 -不
- this is who I am. - u202dNo.
如果你卷入那些事中
If you get involved in that...
我不该向你隐瞒奶奶的事
Look, I was wrong to lie about Grandma.
但你清楚她的下场
But you know what happened to her.
你从小教我做正确的事
You raised me to do what's right,
这就是正确的事
and this is what's right.
如果我不去 会死人的
If I don't go, people will die.
佩欣丝 别去
Patience, don't.
你现在去 选择了那种生活
You go now, you choose that life,
就别再回来了
you don't come back.
你们的计划 烂透了
Your plan? It sucks.
他们不会来找我的
They won't come for me.
-什么意思 -你们选错了诱饵
- What do you mean? - I mean, you picked the wrong bait.
我不是那种有人来救的女孩
I'm not the kind of girl folks come for.
在这个世界 我连牛奶盒都上不去
In this world, I don't even rank a milk carton.
不会有人来救我的
No one is gonna come for me.
我不是白人 没钱 不是金发
I'm not white, rich, blonde.
不会有人为我抗争的 我毫不重要
No one's gonna fight for me. I don't matter.
你当然不重要
Of course you don't matter.
但他们觉得你重要 他们会来的
But they think you do. They'll show.
等他们来了
And when they do,
我们就杀了他们 再抓走那孩子
we'll kill them and take the boy.
是吗
That so?
那姑娘是对的
You know, the girl's right.
你的计划的确很烂
Your plan does kind of suck.
把姑娘交给我们
Give us the girl.
我们要的不是她
She's not what we want.
杰克 我不想伤害你
Jack, I don't wanna hurt you.
我想帮你
I wanna help you.
你该跟自己人在一起
You should be among your own kind.
我自己人
My kind?
杀人的那种吗
The kind that kills people?
绑♥架♥人的那种吗
That kidnaps people?
你不该跟他们在一起
You don't belong with them.
跟我们走吧 跟我们回家
Come with us. Come home.
我就在家
I am home.
-我去搞定她 -你没事吧
- I got her. - Are you okay?
有事 那怎么回事
No! What the hell was that?!
-他们是天使 -坏天使
- They were angels. - u202dBad angels.
天使
Angels?
是啊 我们是猎人 我们杀他们这样的东西
Yes, and we're Hunters. We kill things like them.
好吧 他是撒旦之子
Right. And he's the Son of Satan?
是的
I am. Yes.
你疯了吧
You're insane.
这世界就这么疯狂 你会习惯的
Yeah, the whole world's insane. You get used to it.
她跑了 可能会回来 可能不会
She took off. She might be back, she might not.
我们该离开
Yeah, we should move.
-我们会保护你的 -算了吧
- We'll protect you. - I don't think so.
等等 凯雅 我知道这一时难以承受
Wait. Hey, hey. Kaia, look, I'm sure this is a lot.
但是
But...
我们需要你 我和我哥哥
Look, we need you. Okay? My brother and I,
我们的妈妈被困在了另一个世界里
our -- our mother is trapped in -- in another world,
如果你能告诉杰克那是在哪
and -- and if you can tell Jack where it is,
那他就可以打开一扇门
then he can open a door --
我们就可以救她
And we can save her.
该怎么做
So what's the play?
德雷克说有圣地
Derek said there are sacred sites,
在那些地方 世界间的壁垒比较薄
places where the walls between worlds are thin,
在那里更容易穿越
where it's easy to cross over.
我本想带凯雅去风洞
I was taking Kaia to the Wind Caves.
风洞
The Wind Caves?
-我们走吧 -不
- Let's roll. - No.
我们刚刚救了你一命
We just saved your life in there.
多谢 但他们抓我也是因为你
Thanks, but they only wanted me because of you.
凯雅 我们需要你为我们梦行
Kaia, we need you to dreamwalk for us,
用你的天赋
to use your gift.
这不是天赋 是诅咒
It's not a gift. It's a curse.
德雷克行走时 他是自♥由♥的
When Derek walked, he was free.
他可以去看美丽的东西
He could go see beautiful things,
去天堂般的世界
to worlds that were paradises.
我也希望我是那样 但不是的
I wish it was like that for me, but it's not.
我只去一个地方 不好的地方
I only go to one place -- the Bad Place.
那里
It's just...
只有血 死亡 和怪物
blood and death and monsters.
听上去像是做了一辈子噩梦 但...
Well, it sounds like a lifetime of bad dreams, but --
噩梦
Bad dreams?
我在那边受伤了 不会大汗淋漓地惊醒
When I get hurt over there, I don't wake up sweaty.
我会流血
I wake up bloody.
这道疤 还不是唯一一道
This scar, it's not the only one.
你们妈妈的事我很抱歉 但我不能帮你们
I'm sorry about your mom, but I can't help you.
好吧 那我们另想办法
All right, fine. Um... we can find another way.
我们
We, um...
-上车 -迪恩
- Get in the car. - u202dDean.
迪恩
Dean.
上车
Get in the car.
给老子上车
Get in the damn car!
我们去南达科他州
We're going to South Dakota.
现在怎么办
So now what?
我们带凯雅去风洞 然后呢
We get Kaia to the Wind Caves, and then what?
拿枪逼她梦行吗
Force her to dreamwalk at gunpoint?
我们要救回妈妈 不惜一切
We get Mom back, no matter what.
记得吗
Remember?
我很抱歉 对于这一切
I'm sorry... about all of this.
我曾跟你一样 凯雅 因为我的能力而害怕
I was like you, Kaia, afraid of my powers.
但不非得如此的
But it doesn't have to be like that.
你说你希望情况不是这样的
You said that you wished that things could've been different,
所以你才联♥系♥了德雷克
and that's why u202dyou reached out to Derek.
德雷克觉得你可以帮助我
Derek thought that you could help me,
我也能帮助你
and I could help you.
你干吗老提他的名字
Why do you keep saying his name?
德雷克因为你才死了
Derek's dead because of you.
五秒钟
Five seconds.
什么
What?
给我五秒钟 让我带你看到德雷克看到的
Give me five seconds to show you what Derek saw,
我跟他一起看到的
what I saw with him.
不仅是那个不好的地方
It wasn't just the Bad Place.
还有
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表