你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
有人吗
Hello?
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我们想见医生
Yeah, we're, uh... hoping to see the doctor.
抱歉 我们今天下班了
I'm sorry. You caught us right at the end of our day.
还是明天吧
Maybe tomorrow.
就今天吧 就现在
No, today's good. Like right now.
我们只需要一小会儿
He -- Uh, we just need a moment of her time.
你们最近失去了亲人吗
You've lost someone recently?
-没有 -我母亲
- No. - u202dMy mother.
我们的母亲 我们很难应对
Our mother. We're having a difficult time.
米娅·瓦伦斯
Mia Vallens.
我是迪恩
Hi. Dean.
这是我们的弟弟 杰克 我是萨姆
That's our little brother Jack, and I'm Sam.
这样啊 这边请
I see. Please, this way.
好
Sure.
听着 斯波克
Listen, Mr. Spock,
我让你开口时再开口 好吗
you speak when I tell you to speak, okay?
-好 -很好
- Yes. - Good.
你们的母亲 是突然离世的吗
Your mother -- she passed suddenly?
是的
Yeah.
我大部分的病人都是这样的情况
Most of the people I see are in the same boat.
毫无征兆
No warning,
没能道别
no goodbye,
无法了结
no closure.
嗯 我们也是这样
Right, yeah. Pretty much the same for us.
这个一般要怎么做 你和你的病人
So how does this usually work? You know, with your patients?
一般 他们会谈谈他们所失去的人
Usually, they just start talking about the person they've lost.
好吧 我妈很好 但现在她死了
All right, well, Mom was great, now she's dead.
宣泄是怎么回事
What's the deal with catharsis?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我们想知道那是什么
We -- we were wondering what that is.
你的一位病人 格洛丽娅·西蒙
A patient of yours, Gloria Simon,
是她让我们来找你的 她是我们家的朋友
she referred us. She's a family friend.
我不会谈我的病人
I don't talk about my patients,
格洛丽娅也不该谈论我的
and Gloria wasn't supposed to talk about me.
好吧 知道了
Sure. Um, got it.
但你的疗程
But your process --
我的治疗包括很多东西
My program is a range of things.
谈话治疗 用药
Talk therapy, meditation.
你们记日记吗
You ever journal?
我们的爸爸记
Our dad did.
迪恩
Dean?
你呢
You journal?
自从我还是个小姑娘就开始记了
Ever since I was a little girl.
你觉得心理医生这套都是骗人的 是吧
You think this shrink stuff is a load of crap. Am I right?
-你怎么猜到的 -那你来做什么
- How'd you guess? - Then why are you here?
因为 我们都说好会试试 是吧
Because, uh, we all agreed we'd give it a shot, right?
是吧
Right?
我哥哥 他不...
My brother, he's not, uh,
他没有处理他的悲痛
he's not processing his grief.
是吗
u202dReally?
不 我没事的
No, I'm... No, I'm good, actually.
死亡 了结 都处理好了
With death, closure, whole freakin' bottle of Jack.
是吗
Are you?
是啊 因为我知道妈妈死了
Yeah. Because I know that Mom's dead,
我知道她不会回来了
and I know that she's not coming back.
好吧 我明白你的意思 但我希望...
Okay, I hear what you're saying. I just wish...
你希望他能更愿接受心理治疗
You wish he'd be more open to therapy?
是啊 没错
Sure. Exactly.
好吧 这是个安全的地方 是吧
All right, this is a safe place, right, Doc?
好 我弟弟有妄想症
Okay. u202dMy brother's delusional.
迪恩
Dean.
你说你想试试的 是吧
You said you wanted to give this a shot, right?
那我们试吧
Here we go.
他都不肯承认妈妈死了 不愿承认
He won't even admit that Mom's dead. Won't even admit it.
-住口 -因为如果他承认 就成真的了
- Stop. - u202dBecause if he admits it, then it's real.
如果是真的 他就得面对了
If it's real, then he has to deal with it,
而他接受不了
and he can't handle that.
是啊 因为对你就很轻松吗
Right, because this is so easy for you, huh?
不 并不轻松
No, it's not easy.
但至少你跟妈妈有过感情
Yeah, but at least you had a relationship with Mom.
她每次都打给谁
I mean, who would she always call?
-她凡是有事都找谁 -好吧
- Who did she look to for everything? - u202dOkay.
你跟她有我和她之间从没有的感情
You had something with her I never had.
现在我就只能接受我永远都别想有了吗
And now I'm just supposed to accept that I never will have it?
外人止步
有问题吗
Problem? u202d
你刚惹得你弟弟那么生气
You just upset your brother so much,
他冲了出去
he had to leave the room.
杰克呢 看看他
And Jack? Look at him.
他很怕你
He's terrified of you.
不 我们可融洽了 是吧 孩子
Nah. No, we're simpatico. Right, kid?
我们可融洽了
We're simpatico.
令人信服
Convincing.
你在生气 迪恩
You're angry, Dean.
-怎么 -如果你不想处理它
- And? - And if you don't want to do anything about it,
那是你的事
that's your business.
但你拿你生活里的每个人撒气
But you're aiming it at everyone in your life.
-她是个易形者 -不
- She's a shape-shifter! - No, no.
我发现了头发 牙齿
I found hair and...teeth.
你几小时前才脱了皮吧
You must've shed your skin, what, couple hours ago?
我还以为她只是个烦人鬼呢
And here, I just thought she was annoying.
-怎么回事 -医生是怪
- What's going on? - Doc's a monster.
-她杀了她的病人 -不不
- She killed her patients. - No! No. No.
我是你说的那个
I am what you say,
但我从未杀过人
but I have never killed anyone.
-那你在这儿干什么 -我在帮助人
- Then what are you doing here? - I'm helping people.
我的病人
My patients.
我好想她
I just miss her so much.
我会变成他们失去的人
I shift into the person that they've lost
让他们可以最后见他们一次
so that they could see them one last time,
并道别
so that they can say goodbye.
天呐
Oh, my God.
韦斯·贝利
Well, Wes Bailey...
格洛丽娅·西蒙
Gloria Simon...
他们都死了
they're both dead.
什么
What?
格洛丽娅被她儿子杀了
Gloria was killed by her son,
至少是个长得像他的人
or at least someone who looked like him.
三晚前 韦斯被一个长得像
Three nights ago, Wes was killed by somebody
他死去的妻子的人杀死
who looked like his dead wife.
你还想说你是无辜的吗
So you wanna tell us how you're innocent again?
好吧 我
Okay, I, um...
韦斯的事 我有不在场证明
I have an alibi for Wes.
我在市中心的女性庇护所做志愿者
I volunteer at u202dthe women's shelter downtown.
我那晚在那里 你可以打给他们
I was there that night. You can call them.
我知道你们是猎人
I know you guys are Hunters.
但是 拜托 我说的是实话
But please, I am telling you the truth.
我知道你在
I know you're there.
我能感觉到
I can feel you.
你好啊
Hello.
你是什么
What are you?
我就是你友好的邻居宇宙实体
Oh, I'm just your friendly neighborhood cosmic entity.
你为什么长得像我
Why do you look like me?
是啊 对了
Oh, yes. Yes, yes.
我要是现真身
Well, I show up in my real form,
你会吓坏 戳瞎自己的眼睛 什么的
and you freak out, rip out your own eyes, et cetera.
那就太难堪了 是吧
That would be embarrassing, wouldn't it, for both of us?
这是什么地方
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表