So you are Dean Winchester.
你是那个我们要
And you're the annoying god
浪费时间来杀的烦人的神
that we're wasting our time tryin' to kill.
加百列告诉你他为什么想杀我了吗
And did Gabriel tell you why he wants me dead?
我不在乎
I don't care.
你在乎的
Yes, you do.
有那么一点吧
Little bit.
我们对你们朋友做的事
Our treatment of your friend
算是对一件私事的报复
is payback for a slight of a more personal nature.
我父亲奥丁的死
The death of my father, Odin.
那不是他 那是路西法
Oh, that wasn't him. Lucifer did that.
但我父亲为什么会在那里呢
But why was my father there in the first place?
去谈判
To parlay,
去见加百列的兄弟们
to deal with Gabriel's brothers.
我们最初谈条件时 我只有一个条件
When we first made terms, I had only one condition --
我愿给他我的脸
I would give him my face,
教他做我 恶作剧之神
teach him to be me, the trickster,
如果他答应抛下
if he agreed to abandon
他麻烦多多的家事
the more...volatile affairs of his family.
永不回头
Forever.
他去那家旅馆时 就打破了承诺
When he hit that hotel, he broke that promise,
我父亲因此而死
and it cost my father his life.
世界当时要终结了
The world was coming to an end.
以前他从未在意过那个
That never mattered to him before.
加百列必须受到惩罚
Gabriel had to be punished.
奥丁是个烦人讨厌的混♥蛋♥
Odin was a salty, disagreeable bastard.
其实
Truth is...
他看不起我
he despised me.
但他终究是我父亲
But he was my father.
你肯定理解的
I'm sure you understand.
你会为你父亲做什么
What would you do for your father?
你好 加百列
Hello, Gabriel.
你可以打我 但我不可以打你吗
So you can hit me, but I can't hit you?
招惹真恶作剧之神
Mess with the real Trickster...
会见识到真正的诡计
get the real tricks.
不不
No, no, no!
那是洛基的魔法 是幻影
It's Loki magic. He's a hologram.
好吧 如果不能杀他 就去杀真洛基
All right, if we can't kill him, we gotta kill the real Loki.
你没带来我的木剑吗
You don't have my wooden sword?
没有
u202dNo.
想以老法子做这个
Wanted to do this one old school.
用你的
With your...
"大天使"法力吗
"archangel" powers?
这是为我爸爸
This is for my father.
你以为你是
You think you're some...
无辜可怜的受害者吗
u202dPoor, innocent victim?
加百列
u202dGabriel,
爸爸不见影 哥哥们都又凶又坏
with his deadbeat daddy and his mean older brothers.
谁来帮我啊
u202d"Who will help me?"
谁来救我啊
u202d"Who will save me?"
我帮你了
I did!
但你
But you...
你连一个承诺都守不住
you couldn't keep one promise.
然后你还胆敢
And then you had the audacity
再来向我求助
to ask me to help you again?!
你觉得我该因为
You think I deserve to die
你没骨气而死吗
for your spinelessness?!
我的儿子该死吗
That my sons deserved to die?!
当然
Of course, of course
你还需要人冲进来
you would need someone to swoop in
救下你个可怜鬼
and save your pitiful ass.
-闭嘴 -承认吧 老朋友
- Shut up! - u202dFace it, old friend,
你是个笑话
you're a joke.
你是个废物
You're a failure.
你为享乐而活 你不为任何事而战
You live for pleasure. You stand for nothing.
最终
And in the end,
你也会为此而死
that's exactly what you'll die for.
你先请
You first.
听着
Listen...
蛇酒店
我知道你们刚刚并不是
I know you two weren't the, uh, eagerest of beavers
非常想帮助我
when it came to helping me out back there, so, uh...
我想说 谢谢
I-I just wanna say...thanks.
那么
So... u202d
这个异世界的米迦勒
this other world Michael...
我们怎么做
how we doing this?
等等 你真要帮忙了吗
Wait, you're... actually gonna help us?
不耍诈吗
Yeah, no tricks?
说好了的嘛
A deal is a deal.
而且 老实说
And if I'm being perfectly honest,
孩子才玩诡计呢
tricks are for kids.
你感觉还好吗 你现在...
How you feeling? Now that...you...
实现了复仇吗
Got my sweet, sweet vengeance on?
是吧
Yeah, sure. I guess.
好极了 萨姆
Swell, Sam.
我焕然一新了
I'm a whole new guy.
我也觉得
That's what I thought.
都怪我
It's my fault.
我说过会保护他们的
I said I'd protect them.
我们可以做好准备 努力战斗
We can prepare and we can fight...
但有时
and sometimes,
还是会发生我们料不到的事
things happen we'll never see coming.
如果我不能保护他们 那还有什么意义
If I can't keep them safe, then what's the point?
小卡在帮加百列安顿下来
All right, so Cass is helping Gabriel settle in.
罗威娜在看恶魔石碑
Rowena's boning up on the demon tablet.
等加百列的能量恢复
So... once Gabe's grace levels are back up,
我们应该就可以走了
we -- we should be good to go.
太好了
Great.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
刚刚在酒店
Back at the hotel...
你为什么自己去杀洛基了
why did you go after Loki without us?
看到了机会 就抓住了
Saw an opening, so I took it.
就抛下了我们
So you left us?
你们对付那几个小子没问题
You guys were handling those goons just fine.
我就想去
I just figured I'd...
做点别的
multitask.
那不是...
That's not...
我是说 你最近总这样
I'm saying this has become a whole thing with you lately.
-总这样 -对
- A whole thing? - u202dYeah.
什么时候开始
Since when?
自从上次我们开裂缝
Since the last time we opened up a rift.
自从你决定让我留下
Since you decided to sideline me
跟凯奇去了天启世界
and then head to u202dApocalypse World with Ketch.
好吧 那事我们谈过了
Okay, well... we talked about that.
是吗
Did we?
因为老实说
Because I gotta be honest,
经历了一切 你还把我
after everything, you're treating me like
当做该去坐儿童桌似的
I-I deserve to be back at the kid's table or something.
萨姆 我不会为保护你道歉
Sam, I'm not gonna apologize for protecting you.
你觉得你这是保护我吗
So that's what you think you're doing here?
你记得上次
You remember what happened
我们前排观看
the last time we had front row tickets
路西法大战米迦勒时的情景吗
to the Lucifer/Michael show?
我可记得
'Cause I do.
你死了
You died...
然后下地狱了
and went to Hell.
但这次
But see, this time,
天启没来找我们
the apocalypse isn't looking for us.
是我们在找它
We're actually looking for it.
我不在乎我会怎样
I don't care what happens to me.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表