and he's alone and he's scared and he's dangerous.
如果这是我们找到他的机会
And if this is our chance to find him...
我们必须抓住
we have to take it.
放松 他们会来的
Relax. They'll be here.
萨姆 迪恩 欢迎
Sam. Dean. Welcome.
这些朋友是谁
Who are your friends?
抱歉 我该说明的 他们是我的同事
I'm sorry. I should've told you. These are my associates.
这位姑娘是打砸
This young lady is Smash.
-这位是抢 -好啊
- And this is Grab. - u202dHiya.
打♥砸♥抢♥ 不是吧
Smash and Grab? Really?
不是真名
Not our real names.
可不是呢
No kidding.
打砸能破解任何人制♥造♥的保险箱
Smash can crack any safe built by man.
而抢是恶魔 通过超自然安保系统的专家
And Grab's a demon, expert in bypassing supernatural security.
等等 开保险箱 这是要打劫吗
Wait. Safecracking? What is this, a heist?
等等 这是要打劫吗
Hold up. Is this a heist?
他叫路瑟·史莱克
His name is Luther Shrike.
行踪隐秘
Lives off-grid.
多疑 有恐旷症 可以称他为囤积狂
Paranoid, agoraphobic. You might call him a hoarder.
他非常喜欢收集
Has a rabid appetite for collecting
罕见的超自然物件
rare supernatural objects,
包括一件属于我的东西
including something of mine.
好吧 那是什么意思
All right, so what are we talkin'?
你最喜欢的《我的小马》吗
Your favorite My Little Pony?
不是
No.
我要的东西 在一个红木箱里
What I want is in a mahogany trunk,
放在一个保险箱里
in a safe,
锁在一间保险库里 隐藏在史莱克农场的某处
locked in a vault room, hidden somewhere on Shrike's farm.
我要你们去找到我的东西 拿来给我
I want you to find my property and bring it back to me.
保险箱里是什么
What's in the safe?
你为什么不自己去打劫他
Why don't you rob him yourself?
我没办法 农场有严密的符文防护
If I could, I would. Farm's warded inside and out.
抢可以找到保险库
Grab can locate the vault room,
但唯一能打开它的人
but the only thing that can actually open it
就是去过地狱的人的血
is the blood of a man who's been to Hell and back.
告诉我 迪恩 你认识那样的人吗
Tell me, Dean, do you know any men like that?
谁救救我
Somebody help me!
萨姆
Sam!
这样 直接拿
Well, here. Why don't you just take it?
然后把另一半咒语给我们
Then you can give us the rest of the spell.
恐怕是得现取现用才好使
I'm afraid it needs to be straight from the tap.
而且我不仅需要你的血 我也需要你
And I don't just need your blood. I need you.
瞧 对于史莱克
You see, when it comes to Shrike,
我有知道的 也有不知道的
there's what I know and what I don't know.
抢可以找到保险库 打砸可以打开保险箱
Now Grab can locate the vault, Smash can crack the safe.
但会有障碍的
But there will be curveballs.
而你们 就要把障碍
And you boys, well, you tend to hit those...
消除
right out of the park.
好吧 告诉我
Okay, tell me.
史莱克怎么进入那个保险库
How does Shrike get into his vault?
他用自己的血
He uses his own blood.
那么他去过地狱 他是个恶魔吗
So he's been to Hell. What's he, a demon?
路瑟是见多识广 但他是个人类
Luther gets around, but he is human.
而且不是好人 是个虐待狂
Not one of the good ones. He's a sadist,
杀人犯 为了丰富他的收藏
a murderer who'll do anything
会不惜一切
and everything to add to his collection.
好吧 说真的 他拿了你什么东西
All right, seriously, what does he have of yours?
对我很重要 你们只需要知道这么多
It's important to me. That's all you need to know.
抱歉 这不够好
Sorry. That's not good enough.
这么说吧
Put it another way --
答应交易 否则我把咒语给阿斯摩太
take the deal, or I give the spell to Asmodeus.
你们的那半我做过影印了 不用说
I made a copy of your half, obviously.
我有忘记提 他也在找那孩子吗
Did I neglect to mention that he's looking for your boy, too?
但问题是 我不信任他
But here's the thing -- I don't trust him.
当然 我也不信任你们 但我更不信任他
Of course, I don't trust you either, but I trust him less,
所以 你们有先手优势
so you get dibs.
暂时的
For now.
好吧 这种电影我看过太多次了
All right, well, I've seen this movie a thousand times.
某个混♥蛋♥ 太娇气不想自己动手
Some asshat too fancy to get his hands dirty
就策划一票活儿 发誓不会出事
plans a job, swears it'll all go smooth,
然后也的确顺顺利利 直到出了大事
and it does...until bang!
一切都失控了
And everything goes screaming off the rails,
-我们倒霉 -迪恩
- and it's our asses. - u202dDean --
你知道他一有机会就会坑我们
You know he's gonna screw us over the first chance he gets.
除非我们先坑他
Not if u202dwe screw him over first.
听着 我们想要那个咒语 是吧
Listen, we want that spell, right?
我们需要那个咒语
I mean, we need that spell.
我们更不希望阿斯摩太拿到它
We definitely don't want Asmodeus getting his hands on it.
所以 我们照做
So let's do this,
让他交出另一半咒语
have him hand over the other half of the spell...
然后呢
And then?
然后 就像你说的
And then, like you said...
我们杀了他
we kill him.
好
Okay.
说好了
Peace made?
嗯 可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
好 如果我们要这么做
All right, look, if we're doing this,
找到保险库会需要时间
finding the vault's gonna take time.
我们需要有人分散史莱克的注意 缠住他
We need a distraction, something to keep Shrike busy.
我洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
瞧 我们合作就是天命
See, boys, it's kismet, us working together.
史莱克绝不会料到我们
Shrike'll never see us coming.
他们要来了
They're coming.
阿斯摩太不是你的敌人
Asmodeus isn't your enemy.
他想拿我做诱饵
He wants to use me as bait.
巴萨姆斯要来了 路瑟
Barthamus is coming, Luther.
阿斯摩太只希望 等那个叛徒来了
All Asmodeus asks is when he shows his traitor face,
你通知我们一下
you give us a call.
我可以
I could.
也或者
Or, uh...
[咒语]
Exorcizamus te,
[咒语]
omnis immundus spiritus.
你在犯错
You're making a mistake!
[咒语]
Adiuramus te,
[咒语]
cessa decipere humanas creaturas,
[咒语]
eisque aeternae u202dperditionis venenum propinare!
告诉你老大 我不听人发令 都是我发令
Tell your boss I don't take orders. I give 'em.
如果他 或巴萨姆斯
If he or Barthamus --
任何人敢来 我准备好了
if anyone comes near me, I'm ready.
我是约翰·多特莫德
It's, uh, John Dortmunder
前门
我们发过电邮 关于我的传家宝
We -- we e-mailed about my... family heirloom.
薇诺娜
Hey, Winona.
90年代打来了电♥话♥ 想要回他们的鞋
The '90s called. They'd like their shoes back.
安全
Clear.
-迪恩 -嗯
- Dean? - u202dYeah?
别死了
Don't get dead.
你也是
You, too.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我在这里
I'm in here.
走吧
Come on.
你好奇怪
You're weird.
神经损伤
那是神经损伤吗
That Nerve Damage?
我小时候就指那个活了
I used to live on that crap when I was a kid.
有10倍的合法咖♥啡♥因♥剂量呢 是吧
It's, like, 10 times the legal limit of caffeine, right?
都不知道这玩意还在生产
Didn't know they made that anymore.
易趣网
eBay.
开保险箱啊
So...safecracking.
猎魔啊
So...hunting.
我或许不用告诉你
You know, I probably u202ddon't have to tell you this,
但为恶魔工作并不是个好主意
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表