which they did --
血 还有其他什么的
some blood, few other things,
还有一大堆的大天使能量
and a whole mess of archangel grace.
而你在把它注入你的身体里
And here you are, pumping it into your vein.
大家时不时都需要提提神嘛
Everyone needs a little pick me up from time to time.
但不说我的果汁盒了
But enough about my juice box.
我们该谈谈我们了
It's time we talk about us.
你瞧
You see...
我觉得你不理解我们关系的性质
I don't believe you understand the nature of this relationship.
你付我钱 我做必须做的事
You pay me, I do what needs to be done.
交易结束
End of transaction.
嗯 不是的
Yeah. See, no.
更像是 你是我的
It's more like, I own you.
你不
You don't o--
你该乖乖配合了 小子
And it's time you get in line, boy.
如果你是这么想的 那我就不干了
If that's how you feel, I believe I'm done here.
再见
Good day.
我说你可以不干了 你才可以不干
You're done when I say you're done.
给我记住了
You're gonna learn, son.
我什么时候叫你做什么
You do what I say...
你就给我做
when I say!
你再敢跟我顶嘴
And if you ever even think about sassing me again...
看你把我的衣服弄成什么样了
Look what you did to my suit.
怎么回事啊
Okay, what the hell, man? I mean...
我们对她进行了各种测试
we tested her for everything --
圣水 银 她都通过了
holy water, silver, she passed it all, so.
是啊 她还在地下室里待了90年
Yeah, and she's been down in a basement for 90 years.
她怎么会还是那副样子
How does she look the way she does?
而且这听上去也不像记录者的作风
And this doesn't sound like the Men of Letters either.
他们很无聊的 他们穿花呢 抽烟斗
I mean, they're boring. They wear tweed. u202dThey smoke from pipe.
他们不会绑♥架♥别人
They -- they... they don't kidnap people.
但看来他们是绑♥架♥了人
Except apparently, they did.
还有那道光
Oh, and this, uh, the -- the -- the flash of light
桑迪说她看到了"空中的裂缝"
Sandy talks about seeing, the "Rip in the air,"
-听着像是 -时空裂口
- sounds like - u202dLike a rift.
怎么 他们打开通往异世界的大门
So what now? They're opening doors to different worlds
还绑♥架♥女人
and -- and Buffalo Billing chicks?
还有喂怪物 看来也不无聊
And feeding a monster. So...not boring after all.
但记录者都在60年前灭绝了
But all the Men of Letts died 60 years ago.
-比那还久 -那么是谁一直把她关在下面
- Longer than that. - So then, who's been keeping her down the?
知道吗 这样吧
You know what? How 'bout this?
你留下陪桑迪 我回去
You stay here with Sandy. I'll go back --
-不不 什么 -怎么了
- No, no, no, no. What? - u202dWhat?
我不能让你自己回去
I'm not gonna let you go back there by yourself.
-迪恩 -不 我们这么办
- Dean - u202dNo, this is what we're gonna do.
我们给桑迪找个旅馆房♥间
We're gonna find Say a motel room.
教她怎么用电视
We're gonna teach her how to use the TV.
我还得告诉她电视是什么
Well, we're gonna have to tell her what a TV is.
-然后我们一起回去 -来了
- And then we're gonna go back together. - Here we go.
龙虾卷 没面包
Lobster roll, no bun,
甘蓝沙拉 给你的 小豆子
and kale salad for you, String Bean.
-甘蓝是配菜 -这健康
- Kale's a garnish. - u202dIt's healthy.
我在注意我的胆固醇 你也该这样
I'm watching my cholesterol, like you should be.
我也在注意我的胆固醇
Yeah, I'm watching my cholesterol.
确保它上升
Watching it go up.
那我们回头
Well, I guess I will see you..
-再见了 -好
- later. - All right.
怎么回事
What the hell?
文蛤饼
Clam Cakes.
两份什锦饼
Two orders of Stuffies.
瞧 配菜吧
See? Garnish.
还有那位小姐的肉卷
And meat loaf for our young lady.
外面不对劲
Something weirds going on.
萨姆
Sam.
去找桑迪
Go get Sandy.
萨姆 萨姆
Sam? Sam?
等等
Wait -- wait...
桑迪
Sandy!
-怎么回事 -等等 怎么...
- What's going on? - Wait. Wait. What's.
桑迪 过来 坐下
Sandy! Come here. Sit down.
-迪恩 -萨姆
- Dean? - Sammy!
迪恩 你干什么
Dean. Hey! What are you doing?
萨姆
Sammy!
-他们还在外面 -我们得报♥警♥
- They're still out there. - We gotta call the police.
我的手♥机♥不好使
My phone's not working.
都不好使 固话也是
They're all dead. Landline, too.
那是谁
Who's that?
警♥察♥
The police.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
他们抓了我弟弟 我得把他救回来
They took my brother. I'm gonna get him back.
你们是谁 你们想要什么
Who are you? What do you want?
你从我们那里偷走的东西
What you stole from us.
-怪物 -什么
- The monster. - u202dThe what?
不是怪物 更像是神
Less a monster, more a god.
什么
A...
等等 你们说什么呢
Wait, what are you talkin' about?
你怎么找到我们分会的
How'd you find our chapterhouse?
我和我哥哥 我们是
My -- my brother and I, we -- we're, uh...
我们来自记录者家族
our family was Men of Lette.
我们也是
So was ours.
算是吧
Kinda.
算是
Kinda?
我们曾祖父 迪亚哥·阿维拉是个成员
Our great-grandfather, Diego Avila, was a member.
-直到他 -他疯了
- Well, until he - He went psycho.
像个邪教领袖那样的
Jim Jones style.
差不多吧
Pretty much.
迪亚哥曾打过一战 之后
Diego fought in World War I, and after that,
他眼中的世界充满血腥暴♥力♥
all he could see was blood and violence in this world,
所以他决定修复这世界
so he decided to fix it.
怎么修复
How?
召唤来自另一世界的神 重新再来
Summon a god from another dimension and start over.
"我们将召来新的神
"Upon us we shall call forth new gods,
尤格斯和她的伴侣格里索
"Yokoth and her mate Glythur.
他们会涤清这世界的仇恨
"And they will cleanse this world of hate
带来新的天堂"
and bring a new paradise."
他们召来了尤格斯 但
They summoned Yokoth, but...
带来的并非天堂
didn't exactly bring paradise.
它吃了迪亚哥和几乎其他所有人
It ate Diego and most everyone else.
然后它还想召来伴侣 但被他们阻止了
Then it tried to summon its mate before they bound it.
记录者抹去了整件事的存在
Men of Letters disavowed the whole deal.
幸存者被驱逐
It banned all the survivors,
分会所也被关闭
closed downu202d the chapterhouse tight.
我们的祖父母 我们的父母
Our grandparents, our parents,
还有我们
us,
此后一直在守着它
we've been watching over it ever since.
你是说
You mean...
桑迪吗
Sandy?
你觉得自己很了不起
You think you're so high and mighty,
比我们其他人强
better than the rest of us.
但你 凯奇先生
But you, Mr. Ketch,
你可比我认识的所有恶魔都坏多了
you are more wicked than any demon I know.
我可是认识所有的恶魔
I know 'em all.
至少我还有灵魂
At least I still have a soul.
你觉得那对你有什么好处
What you think that buys you, huh?
灵魂很乱
Souls are messy,
充满冲突和混乱
all conflict and confusion.
我知道我是谁
Well, I know who I am.
是吗
Do you?
因为你说你有准则
Because you say you have this code,
记录者的准则
this Men of Letters code,
传承数百年
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表