坠落之后
After The Fall,
所有天使都很惨
all the angels were a mess,
急需个落脚的地方
desperate for "Housing."
什么皮囊都行
Any vessel would do.
他们毫不考虑长远计划
And they had no long game.
是啊
Yeah, that's...
而我 则精心挑选了一番
I, on the other hand, took some care.
我听了
I listened.
有个女人为她濒死的丈夫祈祷
A woman was praying for her dying husband.
所以我们做了个交易 他的命换她的皮囊
So we made a trade -- his life for her vessel.
她很感激
She was grateful.
我意识到 人类如此渴求生命
I realized humans are so desperate for life,
他们什么都愿意做 什么都肯付出
they'd do almost anything, pay almost anything.
所以 可以赚钱了
So...ca-ching!
我本来是个一般的天使 但却发现
I was a so-so angel, but turns out,
我是个厉害的女商人
I am u202dan excellent businesswoman.
真是厉害
That is very impressive.
你可以看到 我的能量现在有点少
As you can see, my high-octane grace is a little bit low.
所以我来补充一下 很不幸
So I came for a recharge, which unfortunately,
对你就没有好结果了
doesn't end well for you.
这样成本太高吧
u202dNot very cost efficient,
到处去杀天使
running around, killing angels.
-什么 -更合理的应该是
- What? - u202dWouldn't it make more sense
留着一个优质天使吧
to keep one premium angel on tap?
时不时地喝一口
Take a sip now, sip later.
不是一下吸食所有能量
Not taking all the grace,
而是给那个天使恢复的时间
but giving the angel time to recharge.
然后再来
Then rinse and repeat.
那个天使是...
And that angel being...
你愿那么做
You'd do that?
总比被你
It's better than having you
吸干杀死要好吧
suck me dry and kill me, isn't it?
这样 我帮你 你也帮我
This way, I help you, you help me.
还是个女商人
Still a businesswoman.
好吧 如果你见到此人
Oh, well, if you see this man...
打扰 先生
Excuse me, sir.
介意我问你几个问题吗
Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?
不行啊 我在上班呢
Yeah, no, I'm kind of working here, man.
我保证 不会要很久的
I tell you what. I'll be quick. I promise.
告诉我
Just tell me...
你见过这个人吗
have you ever seen this man?
我们聊得还挺愉快的
Actually, we had a lovely chat.
他对我攒钱想去见的一个信仰治疗师很感兴趣
He was curious about this faith healer I'm saving up to see.
她会帮我治好腿的
She's gonna fix this leg right up.
乔姐妹
Sister Jo?
他相信她吗
And did he, uh... believe in her?
起初不信 但我描述了她的本事
Not at first, but after I described her skills,
他就非常支持了
he was very supportive.
好点了吗
Better?
好多了
So much better.
比我上次好玩多了
That was so much more fun than my last time.
我不得不杀了那人
I had to kill that guy.
那是什么时候
When was that?
两晚前
Two nights ago.
那是你啊
That was you?
天使电台里都传遍了
That was all over angel radio.
是啊
Yeah.
明星效应 躲不掉的
Star power. Can't fight it.
有人知道你要来这里吗
Did anyone know you were coming here?
是你们啊
It's only you.
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我们真得再来一遍吗
Do we really have to do all this again?
我们上次碰面时
Last time we were together,
我可救了你们 你却打了我
I saved your lives, and you shot me.
我们不算扯平了吗
Doesn't that make us even?
不算
No, I guess not.
迪恩问你问题了 你在这里做什么
Dean asked you a question. What are you doing here?
我得到消息 路西法回来了
My sources tell me Lucifer's back.
他虚弱 而且至少曾经
He's weak and he's -- or was --
到过这里
in this wonderful little slice of Americana.
我本是来杀他的 相信你们也是
I was going to try and kill him, as were you, I assume.
好啊
Great.
你在为谁工作
Who are you working for?
难道我不可能只是想
Isn't it possible that I'm simply trying
为全人类铲除威胁吗
to strike a blow for the good of humanity?
不
No.
不可能
That's not possible.
老实说 干掉路西法
And truth be told, taking out Lucifer
能算是厉害的战绩
would be an enormous feather in the cap.
我的生意模式很
My business model is very, um...
靠口碑
word of mouth.
好吧 路西法不在这里 那他在哪
All right, so if Lucifer isn't here, where is he?
问的很好
Ah, excellent question.
我提议 我们组队
I propose we team up.
分享情报 也能找更多地方
Share intel, cover more ground.
多棒
Huzzah!
好了
All right.
我们把这混♥蛋♥带回地堡
I say we take dick bag here back to the bunker,
查明他都知道什么 然后崩了他
find out what he knows, and put a bullet in him,
烧了他的骨头 把骨灰冲走
burn his bones, and flush his ashes.
我喜欢这个计划
I like that plan.
看啊
Check this out.
那就是乔姐妹吗 那个信仰治疗师
That's Sister Jo? The faith healer?
不 不是的
No, that's not.
她是个天使 她叫艾娜尔
She's an angel. Her name is Anael.
好吧 那如果路西法吸干了她 杀了她
All right, so say Lucifer drained her and killed her.
那她的尸体呢
Where's her body?
-不可能 -什么情况
- No way. - u202dWhat you got?
我在手♥机♥上设置了提醒
So I set an alert up on my phone.
看来乔姐妹刚用了她的信♥用♥卡♥
Looks like Sister Jo has just used her credit card.
在哪
Where?
你不用急的
You don't have to rush.
我们可以慢慢来
We can do this slowly.
感觉总是好怪
It's always so strange.
最后的那一刻
That final moment...
当我失去了不少能量 感觉几乎
when I've lost just enough grace that I'm almost --
像个人类
Human?
我感觉到
I feel...
情感
emotions.
知觉
Sensations.
他们会感觉到的那些
Things they must feel.
是啊 我也经历过
Yeah, I had that experience.
我不喜欢
I didn't like it.
饥饿 寒冷 孤独
Hunger. Cold. Loneliness.
真不知他们怎么能活得下去
I don't know how they keep going.
我知道
I do.
我处于那种状态时
When I'm in that place,
我能理解那会有痛苦
I can see how there'd be pain.
但也有希望
But there's also hope.
甚至是爱
Love, even.
天使只能靠想象
Angels can only imagine.
有时我会羡慕人类
Sometimes I envy humans.
他们有各种可能性
They can be anything.
你知道我曾经的工作是什么吗
Do you know what my job was?
在楼上时
Upstairs?
我按按钮
I pushed a button.
有灵魂进来 我按个按钮
A soul would come in, I'd push a button,
那灵魂就被计数了 我就等着下一个
they'd be counted, and I'd wait for the next.
-那好... -无聊吗
- It was so - u202dBoring?
无休无止
Eternal.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表