Really.
我们到此为止吧
What do you say we call it?
直到我想到更好的办法
Until I figure out a better way.
怎么样
How does that sound?
好啊
It sounds...good.
很好 来吧
Good. Come on.
萨姆
Sam.
你为什么对我这么好
Why are you being so nice to me?
因为我知道那种感觉
Because I know what it feels like
没有归属感
to feel like you don't belong,
觉得内心有股黑暗力量
to feel like there's this darkness inside of you,
害怕自己的身份
to be scared of who you are,
和自己的本事
what you can do.
迪恩 小卡
Dean, Cass...
我的家人帮我撑过了那一切
my family helped me through that.
所以现在 我想帮你
So now I wanna help you.
因为你不是邪恶的 杰克
Because you're not evil, Jack.
你说她抛下了我们 但这...
You told me she left us. But this...
爸爸 这是真的吗
Dad, is it true?
是的
Yes.
-你说她是个骗子 -她是的
- You said she was fake. - u202dShe was.
至少我后来觉得她像个骗子
Least I felt like she was. After.
我一直很相信她的能力 非常相信
I always believed in her powers. I had total faith in them.
-但她错了 -什么意思
- They were wrong. - What do you mean?
你母亲病了后 奶奶跟我说
When your mother got sick, and grandma told me,
"苔丝会没事的"
she said, "Tess will be all right."
她保证我了
She promised me,
但然后
but then...
苔丝
Tess...
之后她道歉 说"没什么是注定的"
She apologized after. She said, "Nothing's ever set in stone."
但我无法原谅她
But I... I couldn't forgive her.
那你就把你母亲赶出了你的生活
So you cut your mother out of your life?
这么久以来 我本可以跟她建立感情
This whole time, I could've had relationship with her.
我小时候 她总在外面跑 猎魔
Growing up with her, she was always on the road, hunting.
我整个童年都担惊受怕 怕怪物
I spent my entire childhood terrified of monsters,
怕失去她
of -- of losing her.
我不希望你也过那样的生活
I didn't want that life for you. I...
-我不希望她鼓励... -鼓励什么
- I didn't want her encouraging - Encouraging what?!
奶奶认为
Grandma believed...
她觉得你有"天赋"
She felt you had "The gift."
-天呐 -但你没有
- Oh, my God. - u202dBut you didn't.
亲爱的 你没有 你都18了
Baby, you don't. I mean, you're 18.
如果你有能力 我们早该知道了
If you had powers, we'd know it by now.
我昨晚的梦
My dream last night,
我在事发前就看到了发生的事
I saw what happened before it happened. I...
你女儿是个灵媒
Your daughter is psychic.
所以死灵才来找她
That's why the wraith's coming after her.
那我们跑 这些事回头再解决
So we run. We can work all this out later.
但现在 去收拾东西 我们得走了
But right now, get your things. We need to go.
佩欣丝 快去
Patience, I said now.
詹姆斯 你不能这样
James, you can't.
我可以 我必须这么做
I can. I have to.
佩欣丝 她...
Patience -- she's...
-她是我的全部了 -你还有我
- She's all I've got. - u202dYou have me!
我不希望你影响她
I don't want you influencing her,
荼毒她
poisoning her.
你得道别了
You need to say goodbye.
詹姆斯
James...
宝贝
Hey, baby.
我有东西给你
I got something for you.
我保证
I promise,
不管发生什么 不管我去哪
no matter what happens, no matter where I go,
我永远都会照顾你
I will always look out for you.
听到了吗
You hear?
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
你在交通监控里查到什么了吗
You get anything from the traffic cam?
拍到了货车在距此几个街区的一个信♥号♥♥灯处
It caught the van at a light a few blocks from here,
但太模糊 看不清车牌
but it's too blurry to get a plate.
治安官怎么说
What'd the Sheriff say?
说会留意 但是
He said they'll keep an eye out, but...
詹姆斯
James?
我小时候 我妈妈去猎魔时
When I was a boy, and my mother was out on a hunt,
我会很怕
I got so scared.
她就给了我这个
She gave me these.
相思宝石
Lithomantic gems.
是占卜工具
Divination tools.
她教会我用
She taught me how to use them
这样不管我们在哪 总能找到彼此
so we could always find each other wherever we were.
你 施魔法
You? Doing magic?
非常时刻嘛
Desperate times.
你醒了
You're awake.
你大概在想我怎么没当场吸干♥你♥
You're probably wondering why I didn't drain you on the spot.
瞧 我第一次吃的灵媒完全是个意外
See, first psychic I ever had was a total accident.
就是精神病院里的人 以为只是普通的疯子
Just this guy in a mental ward. Thought he was normal crazy,
但原来 他根本没疯
but turns out, he wasn't crazy at all.
我一尝过了他
And once I got a taste...
灵媒...感觉很不一样
You see, with a psychic, it's -- it's different.
有种刺♥激♥感
It's a rush, you know?
我看得更清晰了 一切都更清晰了
I become clearer. Everything becomes clearer.
更强大 集中
Strong and focused.
但我得说
But I gotta tell you,
你奶奶
your grandmother...
是我到目前吃过最美味的一个
was by far the best I ever had.
这让我想
That got me to thinking.
你跟她是一脉相承
You are made of the same stuff.
但你年轻 健康
But you're young and healthy.
在你身上
With you...
我可以好好慢慢享用
I can really stretch this out.
我要一点点吸食你
I'm gonna feed on you and feed on you.
我要吸食你那美丽的大脑袋
I'm gonna milk that big, beautiful brain of yours
慢慢享受
forever.
首先 恶心
First, gross.
其次 我不是灵媒
Second, I'm not psychic.
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
你奶奶就觉得你是
Your granny thought you were.
我吃她时看到了
Saw it when I ate her up.
我还是自己确认一下吧
Hey, guess I better make sure for myself, right?
该试吃一下了
Time for a little taste test.
佩欣丝 宝贝
Patience, baby.
-爸爸 -我救你出去 好吗
- Dad. - u202dI'm gonna get you out of here, okay?
爸爸
Dad!
不 爸爸
No, Dad!
乔迪
Jody?
该试吃一下了
Time for a little taste test.
佩欣丝 宝贝
Patience, baby.
爸爸
Dad?
我救你出去 好吗
I'm gonna get you out of here, all right?
闪开
Move!
乔迪 你身后
Jody, behind you!
乔迪
Jody?
迪恩
Dean!
你没事吧
You okay?
你怎么...
How did you...
看来我真是灵媒
Guess I'm psychic.
你搞定那死灵的样子 宝刀未老
The way you handled that wraith, you still got it.
看来是的
Guess so.
我之前说过了 但刚刚干得好
You know I said it before, but good work in there.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你们做的一切
For everything.
想过接下来怎么办吗
Given any thought to what's next?
我不知道
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表