那你是什么 超级英雄吗
So what are you? Some kind of superhero?
我就是个普通人 做着份工作
I'm just a guy doing a job.
那个孩子
So that kid you got in there,
他是
he's, uh...
不是人类吗
Not...human?
不完全是
Not exactly.
那么
So, um...
他是什么
what is he?
那个
So...
杰克 是个拿非利人
Jack is a nephilim.
半人类 半天使
He's half-human and half-angel.
天使也是真的
Angels are real, too.
好吧
Right.
别激动
Easy, easy, easy, easy.
没事的 我不会伤害你的
It's okay. You're okay. I'm not gonna hurt you.
你已经伤我了
You already hurt me.
是啊 对不起
Yes, I did. I-I'm sorry.
我只是想放倒你
I was just trying to slow you down.
你刚刚
You -- you were, uh...
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我不...
I don't, I...
我好怕
I was scared,
我害怕时 就会有事发生
and when I get scared, things happen.
我无法阻止
I...I can't stop them.
你为什么害怕
Why were you scared?
因为那些声音
Because of the voices.
好吵
They were so...loud,
好愤怒
so...angry.
你现在能听到吗
Do you hear them right now?
不能
No.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
-对不起 -什么
- I'm sorry. - What?
你能告诉他们我很抱歉吗
Will you tell them that I'm sorry?
好
Yeah.
当然
Sure. Of course.
杰克
Jack...
你怎么...
how are you, um...
我们
How are we...
现在怎么能谈话
talking right now?
你还不到一天大
I mean, you're -- you're not even a day old.
你怎么会说英语
How do you speak English?
我妈妈教我的
My mother taught me.
你跟她说过话
So you talked to her.
我原本就是她
I was her.
好吧 那
Okay. And, um...
你的能力
your powers.
那也是她教你的吗
Did she teach you those, too, or...
不是
No, I...
我不知道这些事为什么会发生
I don't know why these things happen.
就好像 我是我 但
It's like I'm me, but...
又不是我
not me.
杰克 听着
Jack, look, um...
你出生前 你打开了一道门
before you were born, you -- you opened up a door
通往另一个世界
to another world.
你记得吗
Do you remember that?
记得
Yes.
好吧 你能再做一次吗
Okay, um, could you do that again?
我不...
I don't...I...
我得找到我父亲
I have to find my father.
他会保护我
He'll protect me.
杰克 你得听我说
Jack, you gotta listen to me.
路西法不是那样的
That's not really what Lucifer does.
路西法
Lucifer?
不 他不叫那个
No, that's not his name.
我父亲是卡西迪奥
My father is Castiel.
什么
What?
我母亲 她说卡西迪奥
My mother, she said Castiel,
他会保护我
he would keep me safe.
她说这世界是个危险的地方
She said the world was a dangerous place.
所以我不能做个婴儿或小孩
That's -- that's why I couldn't be a baby or a child.
我
I...
所以我得快点长大
That's why I had to grow up fast.
所以我选他做我的父亲
That's why I chose him to be my father.
他在哪
Where is he?
他死了
He's dead.
北湾警局
那么
So...
要不要分享一下啊啊
you gonna share or what?
好了 我们没问题了
All right, we're good to go.
真的
Really?
嗯 治安官 我都给她解释了
Yeah, the Sheriff -- I gave her the talk.
她会需要点时间 但她理解了
She's gonna need a minute, but she's cool.
那么
So...
我们带这位恶魔之子去找个僻静的地方
let's grab Damien here and find some place quiet...
不不 迪恩
No, no, no, Dean.
杰克不坏
Jack is not evil.
他就是个孩子
He -- he -- he's just a kid.
你...
Are you...
他是路西法的儿子
He's Lucifer's son.
我们需要他
We need him.
什么
What?
-那个 -救命
- Like - Help!
迪恩
Hey, Dean.
-不 你... -别
- Oh, no, you - No, no, no! No.
那对她毫无用处
That won't do jack against her.
他没说错
He's not wrong.
放了他
Let him go.
好吧
Okay.
让她冲你开一枪
If she shoots you.
我不知道他跟你说了什么 但我猜得到
I don't know what he's told you. I mean, I can guess.
说他和他弟弟
Some line about how he and his brother...
拯救世界吧 好男人
save the world. Grr. So macho,
但其实 他不是英雄
But really, he's not a hero.
他是贝琪
He's Becky.
贝琪 你那个室友
Becky? The roommate Becky?
你强取豪夺 搞破坏 惹人生气
You take things and break things and piss people off
想干什么干什么 不管谁受伤
and just do whatever you want, no matter who it hurts.
而且 你是个大贱♥人♥
Also, you're a giant super bitch.
同类相识
Well, it takes one to know one.
是啊 你是贝琪
So, yeah, you're Becky,
贝琪必须死
and Becky needs to die.
来吧 治安官
You're on, Barney Fife.
迪恩
Dean?
迪恩
Dean?
他在这里 我们找到男孩了
He's here. We have the boy.
太迟了
Too late.
不
No!
克拉克
Clark.
厄尔
Earl?
-是 治安官 -我是贝克
- Yes, Sheriff. - It's Barker.
马上叫辆救护车来警局
I need an ambulance at the station now.
收到
Copy that.
急救箱
给伤口施点压力
We're just gonna put a little pressure on the wound.
抬手 摁住
Lift it up. Put pressure.
杰克
Jack!
你们来干什么
Why are you here?
我们要金门票
We want the Golden Ticket.
路西法也是 大家都在争
Lucifer, too, Electric Boogaloo.
-为什么 -因为那个抢手的小子
- Why? - Because Bieber in there?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表