Dean, he's in chains.
他嘴巴没锁 真该给他堵上
His mouth isn't. Shoulda gagged him.
不 我需要了解我的能力 我的家人
No, I need to know about my powers, my family.
杰克 我们就是你的家人
Jack, we are your family.
我们一直在保护你
We've been protecting you.
遵从你母亲的遗愿
We've been honoring your mother's wishes.
我们就是你的家人
We're your family.
杰克 你并不知道路西法真实的面目
Jack, you have no idea who Lucifer really is.
如果我不跟他谈谈 也永远无法知道
And I never will unless I talk to him.
-杰克 -迪恩
- Jack... - u202dDean!
他是我父亲
He's my father.
我们几小时就能到大本营
We should reach base camp in a couple of hours.
萨姆 去后面看看
Sam, go back there and check out
魔头跟那熊孩子说啥呢
what Helter Skelter's sayin' to the damn kid.
嗯
Yep.
别对杰克那么苛刻
Take it easy on Jack.
他一直在打仗
He's been fighting a war.
他很努力想证明自己
He's trying so hard to prove himself, but...
但他失去过人 朋友
he's lost people, friends.
他会需要点时间撑过去
He'll take a minute to get through it.
我在跟我爸说 现在他来了
I was just telling my dad that now that he's here,
我们有足够法力杀了米迦勒
we have enough power to kill Michael.
杰克 我们并不是那么打算的
Jack, that's not really the plan.
但是
But...
这是我们的机会
this is our chance.
迪恩 不管怎样 路西法都是杰克的父亲
Dean, like it or not, Lucifer is Jack's father.
他会关注他的
He's going to take an interest in him.
怎么 难道我们要
So what, we're supposed to
任由路西法把他拉去黑暗的一边吗
just let Lucifer drag him over to the dark side?
杰克不会进入黑暗一边的
Jack isn't going to the dark side.
他会看透路西法的本质
He'll see Lucifer's true nature.
他会自己看清
And he'll see it through his own eyes,
而不是听你说
not yours.
找到他了吗
Find him?
没有
No.
加百列去前面探查情况了
Gabriel went ahead to scout,
但他早该回来了
but he should be back by now.
-天使 -那里
- Angels! - Hey, right there!
举枪
Ho! Guns up!
杀了他们 听我指挥
Kill them, on my command.
那个手铐
Oh, yeah, about the cuffs --
我知道它们在这个世界对我是没用的
I knew they wouldn't hold me in this world.
简单说
Long story short,
我不想让你们觉得丢人得没用
I didn't want your impotence to get awkward,
所以就配合了一下
so I just went along.
不客气哦
You're welcome. Welcome.
是吧 别一起谢我
Right? Don't...thank me at once.
看 我多有团队精神
See? Team player.
辛格废车场
真让我不舒服
Creeps me out. You know?
是啊 但可不比苏福尔斯
Yeah, but it's no Sioux Falls.
为什么会像苏福尔斯
Why should it look like Sioux falls?
就是我们那边的鲍比
Uh, just our, uh, our Bobby back in our world, he, um...
他喜欢每个冬天冻掉屁♥股♥吗
He liked to freeze his ass off every winter?
这个鲍比还是算了
Yeah, well, this Bobby's gonna pass on that.
总之 很高兴再见到你们
Anyhow, it's good to see you boys again.
我就知道你们还会回来
I knew you couldn't stay away.
嗯
Yeah.
你知道查理在哪吗 还有凯奇
You know where we can find Charlie? Or Ketch?
他们还没回来
Oh, they ain't back yet.
他们收到消息 一支天使行刑队
They got a tip on an angel kill squad
要处决几个抵抗组织的成员
lookin' to execute some, uh, resistance.
他们去截他们了
They went to head 'em off at the pass.
你让查理跟凯奇走了
You let Charlie go with Ketch?
她让凯奇跟她走的
She let Ketch come with her.
那是她的行动
It's her operation.
鲍比 我们马上得上路了
Bobby, we're gonna have to hit the road soon.
我们要没时间了
We're running out of time.
关于那个
Now about that.
玛丽说你想带一群我们的人
Mary said you wanna take a bunch of our people
去"另一个地球"
back to this "Other Earth?"
对 是这么想的
Yeah. Yeah, that's the idea.
别介意
Well, no offense,
但那可能是这世上
but that may be the dumbest friggin' idea
最蠢的想法了
in a landfill of dumb ideas.
有米迦勒 你的另一位叔叔
So there's Michael, your other uncle.
挺阳刚的 是个战士
Sort of a studly type. You know, warrior guy.
我见过这边的米迦勒
I met Michael here.
他折磨了我
He tortured me.
我也是 我们一定收拾他 是吧
Same. We owe him one, right?
击掌
High five.
这样
Right here. Yeah.
那是你叔叔加百
That's your Uncle Gabe.
我们见过了
We sort of met.
去打个招呼吧
Let's go say hi.
那么
So...
加百这人
thing about Gabe --
是班级小丑
class clown.
你是个混球
And you're an assclown.
听到没 他可毒舌了
You hear that? He's such cut-up.
我真是...
I mean, I can't...
看来你在阿斯摩太那里的日子
Yeah, uh, I guess your time with Asmodeus
对你没什么好处 是吧
didn't do you any favors, did it, bud?
我跟你在一起时更糟
Well, my time with you was worse.
-你记得吧 -我什么都不记得
- You recall -- - I recall, uh, nothing.
我什么都不记得 结局很不错
I don't recall anything at all. Happy endings.
非常不错的 这是加百列 你叔叔
All good, happy ending. Uh, meet Gabriel, your uncle.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - u202dHello.
我只是在给小杰克讲
So I was just shaking up the old family tree
我们的族谱
for, uh, young Jack here.
聊聊以前的美好时光
You know, talking about the good old days.
老爸多难搞 是吧 小加
How tough Pop was. Right, G?
我们经常对着干
I mean, we -- we butted heads a lot, you know.
但是
But, uh...
但回想起来
you know, I think -- I think, in hindsight,
或许我是该放他一马
I should've given him some slack 'cause, he's, uh...
毕竟 当爸爸很难
You know, being a dad is tough.
好了 你觉得爸爸是"坏人"
Okay, you think dad was a "bad guy,"
而你是受害人吗
and you were a victim?
你才不是受害人
You were not a victim.
那只是你的借口
That was just your excuse.
-什么的借口 -一切 路西法
- My excuse for what? - For it all, Lucifer.
一切
For it all.
因为犯下重罪
For high crimes against the realm
忤逆至高统治者 米迦勒
and its exalted ruler, Michael,
犯人被判死刑
the prisoner is condemned to death.
行了
That will do.
别动
Easy.
我们会带你走的
We're gonna take you outta here.
别想了
No, you aren't.
放下枪
Drop the gun.
你们要跟我们走
You're coming with us.
是这样吗
So let me get this straight.
你们要我们跟你们走过一扇魔法门
You want us to follow you through a magic door
离开这里
that's gonna blast us the hell outta here
进入一个一切美好的
and into some kind of Fairy Tale World
童话世界
where everything's pretty?
我并不是
Okay, that -- that's not exactly
这个意思 但是
what I -- what I was t-trying to say, but...
安迪 我知道你们不认识我的儿子
Andy, look, I get that you don't know my sons,
但你们认识我
but you do know me.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表