- Blasphemy! - u202dBlasphemy!
-以圣灵的名义 -新衣服呢 谢你大爷
- In the holy authority... - It's a new suit, thank you very much.
受业火煎熬
...they driven before the fire...
-邪恶将被摧毁 -冷静
- ...so the wicked perish - Calm down.
-放松 -恶魔的谎言
- Relax. - ...and deceits of the Devil!
该死
Damn it.
那个猎人虽然是个土包子
That Hunter may've been a bumpkin,
但他的武器却很先进
but his weaponry is cutting-edge.
这些玩意我都不认得
These I don't even recognize.
嗯
Yeah, that's...
杀天使的子弹
Angel-killing bullets.
最好留着
Might wanna hang on to those.
你看上去不太好[帅]
You don't look good.
你也不是我的菜 我没事
Yeah, well, you're not my type, either. I'm fine.
我们休息一下
We'll take a break.
你的伤可能比我们想的要重
Your wound may be more serious than we thought.
他都没怎么打到我 我们没这时间了
Aw, he barely hit me. Come on, we don't have time for this.
那好吧
By all means.
你和这个查理有什么渊源
What was it with you and this Earthly "Charlie," anyway?
旧情人吗
Old girlfriend?
我猜猜 她伤了你的心
Let me guess -- she broke your heart.
迪恩
Dean.
天呐 你在发烧
Oh, God, you're burning up.
看看你的伤口吧
Let's take a look at that wound.
-我没事 我们继续走 -闭嘴吧
- No, no, I'm fine. We gotta keep moving. - Do shut up. Huh?
情况如何 老妈
How's it look, Mom?
我得重申
I must reiterate --
天使是治不好大天使的
it's not possible for an angel to heal an archangel.
我只是想帮他理清思路
I'm just trying to jolt his mind into thinking straight.
即便如此 萨姆
Even then, Sam...
加百列 他可能恢复不了了
Gabriel...it's -- u202dit's possible that he's lost.
芋头根
Taro root,
微量砷
trace of arsenic...
担子菌门
basidiomycota...
-还有 -别放鸟饵了
- and... - u202dWhy don't you just skip the birdseed,
把瓶子给我吧
give me the flask?
你的呼吸急促和精神错乱
Your shortness of breath and delirium
都表明是中了记录者在工作时
are symptoms of a poison the Men of Letters use
用来给怪物下的毒
to disable monsters in the field.
-当然了 -我猜 那个赏金猎人
- Of course it is. - u202dMy guess is that the bounty hunter
用了类似毒素涂在子弹上
used a similar toxin to coat his bullets
来放缓他猎物的脚步
to hobble his prey...
至少是第一步
at first.
那什么意思
What do you mean, "At first"?
如果不能及时摄入解药
Well, if -- if the antidote isn't administered,
中弹者会死得很惨
then the victim dies a particularly gruesome death.
你们真是混♥蛋♥
You guys are such dicks.
好吧
Yes. Well...
没错
guilty. u202d
好了
Now then...
这会疼的
this will smart.
好了 很好
There we are. Good lad.
很好
u202dGood lad.
很好
u202dGood lad.
再来点
Here we go, just a little more.
好吗
u202dRight?
就这样
u202dThere we are.
加百利 你得自己从坑里爬出来
Gabriel, you have to dig yourself out of this hole.
我知道你觉得 在里面更安全
Look, I know you think it's safer inside.
再不用受折磨 感觉到痛苦 不用承受期待
No more torture. No more pain. No more expectations.
我也经历过 你跟你的家人完全不一样
I've been there. You were nothing like your family.
你更不像你♥爸♥爸 我也是
You sure as hell weren't like your dad. Me either.
就像你一样 我脱离了
And just like you, I got out.
至少我以为是
Or I-I thought I got out.
但然后
But then...
我的家人需要我
then my family needed me.
这是我的生活
And this is my life.
不管我多少次去抵抗它
No matter how many times I tried to fight it,
这是我人生的目的
this is what I was put here to do.
这是我能让世界更好的方式
This is where I make the world a better place.
当然 妓♥女♥和蒙地卡洛听上去很美妙
And sure, yeah, hookers in Monte Carlo sounds great,
但你的家人需要你
but your family needs you.
杰克 你侄子 需要你
Jack, your nephew, needs you.
世界需要你 我们需要你
The world needs you. We need you.
加百列 我需要你
Gabriel, I need you.
求你 帮帮我们
So, please, help us.
黄♥片♥女星
Porn stars.
她们是黄♥片♥女星 萨姆
They were porn stars, Sam.
你出来了
There you are.
好吧
Okay. Okay, okay, okay. Okay.
这太荒唐了
This is absurd.
你必须休息
You must rest.
好吧
Okay, look...
我承认
I-I'll give you that...
这抗毒素很好使
anti-poison merit badge award, okay?
我很感激 但我们要没时间了
I do appreciate it, but... we're running out of time.
所以
So...
你休息吧 我继续
How about you rest? I'm gonna keep going.
五分钟后的
In five minutes.
好计划
Good plan. u202d
或许我们可以借机再谈谈查理的事
Perhaps we can use this moment to revisit the Charlie issue.
别想了
Not gonna happen.
就像你说的 我们要没时间了
To your point, we are running out of time.
我们不知道你妈妈和杰克在哪
We don't know where your mother and Jack are.
我们甚至不知道能不能找到查理
We don't even know u202dif we'll find this Charlie.
就算找到 营救可能也毫无可能
And if we do, a rescue may be impossible
而且愚蠢
and stupid.
我建议 我们回家 重新调整 增强装备
I propose we return home, regroup, reinforce ourselves,
那才有可能拯救大家
and we may have a shot at saving everyone.
好吧 听着
All right, look, I'm gonna...
我再重复一遍
repeat myself.
查理是不会向天使招供的
Charlie's not gonna give the angels what they want.
是你的查理不会
Your Charlie wouldn't.
他们绝对会杀她的
They're gonna kill her, 100%,
我不能
and I'm not...
什么
What?
你有什么事没告诉我
What's the story you're not telling me?
查理就像我们的家人
Charlie was like family.
就像我的妹妹
She was a sister to me.
她为我和萨姆的付出我难以言表
She did more for me and Sam than I can even say.
她
And she was...
她被残忍♥杀害了
she was butchered.
我们没能及时赶到
And we couldn't get there in time,
我
and I...
你觉得自己辜负了她
You feel you failed her.
我就是辜负了她
I know I did.
这我能理解
That, I understand.
那你有什么没告诉我的
Uh, hello? What about your story you're not telling me?
我失败过很多次
Oh, I've had many failures...
眼看着朋友和同事被杀
friends and colleagues who have died on my watch.
唯一的区别是
Only difference is, I didn't...
我没尝试去救他们
try to save them.
责任什么的
"Duty" and all that...
屁话
rubbish.
你的确是个烂人
Well, you do suck.
不管了
What the hell?
或许拯救这个查理
Perhaps rescuing this Charlie will wash
能洗刷我的一些罪孽
some of the stain off my hands.
"不可能而且愚蠢"
"Impossible and stupid,"
你说得好像这不好似的
You say that like it's a bad thing.
走吧
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表