我在事发前就看到了发生的事
I saw what happened before it happened.
忆往昔
乔迪 你身后
Jody, behind you!
你怎么...
How did you...
看来我真是灵媒
Guess I'm psychic.
杰克 是个拿非利人
Jack is a nephilim.
他是路西法的儿子
He's Lucifer's son.
我知道你觉得你可以拿他
I know you think that you can use him
当跨维度开罐器
as some sort of u202dan interdimensional can opener,
但我知道结果会怎样 会很糟糕的
but I know how this ends, and it ends bad.
你是说 你父亲从未联络过你吗
You're trying to tell me that your father never reached out to you?
杰克 你没事吧
Jack, you all right?
你女儿是个灵媒
Your daughter is psychic.
-爸爸 这是真的吗 -是的
- Dad? Is it true? - u202dYes.
-天呐 -我整个童年都担惊受怕 怕怪物
- Oh, my God. - I spent my entire childhood terrified of monsters.
我不希望你也过那样的生活
I didn't want that life for you.
或许他是对的
u202dMaybe he's right.
是啊 如果你有机会过正常生活
He is. So if you get a chance at normal,
一定要抓住
you take it.
你不非得听他的
You don't have to listen to him,
或是你♥爸♥ 如果那不是你真正的心愿
to either of them if it's not what you really want.
选择在你
It's your choice.
但如果你需要个人说话 需要个地方待待
But if you ever need someone to talk to, someplace to go,
我的大门随时敞开
my door's always open.
每当我们企图扭曲规则
Look, when we try to bend the rules,
假装坏人其实没那么坏
pretend that the bad guys aren't so bad,
这时 我们在乎的人
that's when people that we care about...
-我爱你们 -就会受伤
- I love you. - ...get hurt.
妈妈 妈妈 不
Mom! Mom! No!
结果我们还得做当初就该做的事
And then we end up doing what we should've done in the first place,
那就是解决问题
which is end the problem.
这个"问题" 或许是我们救妈妈的唯一办法
The "problem" might be our only shot at saving Mom.
妈妈已经死了 这没法解决
Mom's gone. There's no fixing that.
我到人间才几天
I've only been on Earth for a few days
就已经伤了人
and I've already hurt people.
不
No.
-我知道我该觉得难过 -他死了
- I know I should feel bad... - He's dead.
但我什么都感觉不到
...but I don't feel anything.
我肯定是邪恶的 就像路西法
I must be evil, like Lucifer.
杰克
Jack!
他走了
He's gone.
如今
那个老盯着我
That one keeps staring at me.
别看嘛
Well, don't look at it.
我得去工作了
I have to go to work.
买♥♥家是谁啊
So who is this buyer anyway?
我不知道 他昨天给我发了电邮
I don't know. He e-mailed yesterday.
肯定是看了《考察者》那幅画
Must've seen the "Examiner" piece.
可能就是个傻♥逼♥阔佬
Probably just some gawking Wasi'chu.
如果画室参观能让我卖♥♥出画
You know, if studio visits led to actual sales,
我也不会欠俩月的房♥租了
I wouldn't be u202dtwo months late for rent.
说到就到
Speak of the devil.
你好
Hello.
杰克
Jack.
欢迎 你...
Welcome. Uh, you're...
好年轻
young.
是啊
I am.
那好 我不打扰你们了
Okay. Uh, well, I will leave you to it.
请进
Come on in.
随便看吧
Yeah, look around.
我画油画 数字画 随客户的意思
I work in oil, digital, whatever suits my subject.
我刚开始了一幅新作
I just started a piece.
你是个梦行者
You're a dreamwalker.
-什么 -那篇文章
- Excuse me? - u202dThe article.
你谈到了你的作画过程 你所受的启发
You talked about your process, your inspiration,
你的思想会游离在不同世界之间
how your mind moves into different worlds.
那只是个故事 是为了打广♥告♥
It's just a story, just for the catalogues.
你是德雷克·斯旺 拉苏族人
You're Derek Swan, Oglala Sioux,
在松岭印地安人保护区出生长大
born and raised on u202dthe Pine Ridge Reservation.
我懂了 你读了那篇文章
I get it. You read the article.
你父亲是个医生 他的父亲也是
Your father was a medicine man, and his father before him.
你的血脉可以追溯到
Your lineage traces all the way back
萨满巫师黑糜鹿
to the shaman Black Elk.
你能看到其他世界
You can see other worlds.
听着 如果你不打算买♥♥什么
Look, if you're not gonna buy...
我要你为我进行梦行
I want you to do it. Dreamwalk, for me.
那是不可能的
That's not gonna happen.
我可以付钱
I can pay.
如果我要这么做 这还没说定
If I was gonna do this, if...
你要我去哪
where do you want me to go?
那里
There.
我要你去那里
I want you to go there.
我到了
I'm there.
这地方
This place...
不是我最喜欢的
is not my favorite.
继续 你知道该找什么
Keep going. You know what to look for.
我看到了
I see...
我看到前面有个建筑
I see a structure ahead.
一座堡垒
A fortress.
我靠近了
I'm getting closer.
这个世界
This world...
你必须继续走
You have to keep going.
我不够强大 我...
I'm not strong enough. I...
我不能...
I-I can't.
不 别离开
No. Stay. u202d
我看到了
I-I see it.
我全看到了
I-I see it all. I see...
停下 求你
Stop, please!
德雷克
Derek?
德雷克 我回家了
Hey, Derek. I'm...home.
德雷克 你在...
Derek, what are you...
凶鬼恶灵
第十三季 第九集
这里是佩欣丝·特纳
Hi, you've reached Patience Turner.
不好的地方
请留言 我会回尽快回电
Please leave a message, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
谢谢
Thanks.
佩欣丝 我是迪恩·温彻斯特
Patience, hey. This is, uh, Dean Winchester.
听着 我知道
Listen, I know that I, uh,
我叫你避免这份生活
told you to avoid this life,
但是 我和我弟弟
but, uh... me and my brother, we're --
我们在找个人
we're looking for someone.
我们向所有认识的猎人都发了消息
And we put an APB out with every Hunter we know,
但毫无结果
and...nothin'.
我们很需要一位灵媒的帮助
We really could use a psychic's help on this.
麻烦给我回个电 谢谢
So...if you could call me back. Thanks.
小卡有消息吗
Any word from Cass?
嗯 他说他还在找杰克
Yeah. Uh, he says u202dhe's still looking for Jack,
在图森追踪一条线索
working a lead in Tucson.
乔迪
u202dHi, Jody.
乔迪 你好吗
Hi, Jody. What's going on?
两位 我这里有点情况
Hey, boys. I got something for ya.
我俾斯麦警方的一个朋友打电♥话♥来给了我个线索
Friend of mine from Bismarck PD called with a lead.
他说一名本地画家死了
He said that a local artist was found dead
他的眼睛被烧毁
with his eyes burned out.
听上去像天使干的
Sounds angel-y.
是啊 我也这么想的
Yeah, that's what I thought,
但是有位证人
except for that there was a witness --
被害人的女友 她说有个人在现场出现过
the victim's girlfriend. She pegged someone at the scene.
她向警方进行了描述
She gave the police a description.
我觉得是那个孩子
I think it's your boy.
未接来电6通 迪恩·温彻斯特
佩欣丝
Patience?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表