忆往昔
这是本强大的咒语书
It's a powerful spellbook,
德鲁伊魔法典籍 《黑魔法书》
a tome of Druidic magic called the Black Grimoire.
出现了厉害的魔法书
A powerful spellbook shows up,
你突然就跑来帮忙了
and all of a sudden, you're here to help?
如果你想打破你哥哥中的咒
If you want to break the curse on your brother,
我们得找到那本书
we need to find that book.
[咒语]
Abi!
-书 -你真没劲
- The book. - u202dYou're no fun.
如果你们找罗威娜
Oh, if you're looking for Rowena,
她现在抱恙
she is presently indisposed.
就是委婉地说
Which is a delicate way of saying,
我踩她踩到她大脑爆浆
I stomped on her face till the white meat showed,
然后又把她烧成炭 以防万一
and then set her on fire, just in case.
我不需要浪费我的能量
I don't need to waste my grace.
而且还有足够储备呢
And there's plenty in the cupboard.
你敢碰我 我就...
Oh, touch me, and I'll --
别担心 我不会都用光的
Don't worry. I won't take it all.
我留点以备不时之需
Save some for a rainy day.
你似乎是团队的薄弱环节嘛
You would seem to be u202dthe weak link on this team.
是的 我的能量有点少了 但给我点时间嘛
Yes, my grace is a little bit depleted, but give me time, man.
你很清楚不该惹我 阿斯摩太
Now you know better than to screw with me, Asmodeus.
我清楚不该惹以前的你
Oh, I knew better than to screw with the old you.
我是个收藏者 路西法或许能有用处
I'm a collector. Lucifer could be useful.
卡西迪奥则是用来制衡温家兄弟的
Castiel is a card to play if the Winchesters get out of line.
如今
堪萨斯州威奇托北部 I135公路
马蒂 你今晚上好吗
Hey, Marty. How's your night?
不好意思
Excuse me.
[咒语]
Aegrota amore.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我就希望能跟你说句话呢
I was totally hoping we could talk.
你想跟我说话
You want to talk with me?
你好帅啊
u202dI mean, you're so handsome.
真的吗
Really?
-你叫什么 -戴尔
- What's your name? - u202dDale.
我是杰米 那是我妹妹珍妮
I'm Jamie, and that's my sister Jennie.
你们是这里人吗
Y'all from around here?
不 我和我妹妹正要去
Nah, my sister and I are on our way
一个叫黎巴嫩的小镇
to this little town called Lebanon.
-听说过吗 -好像没有
- Heard of it? - I can't say that I have.
你好美啊
You are so beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
总之 我们没油没钱了
Anyway, we're out of gas and we're out of money.
真悲剧 是吧
Tragic, right?
太糟了
That is terrible.
我能为你做什么
Well, what can I do for ya?
我什么都愿做
I'll do anything. u202d
我就知道你会是我们的英雄
I knew you were our hero.
最简单的办法
The easiest thing
就是拿走收银机里所有的钱
would be to take all the money from the register,
再拿上几瓶好伏特加
grab a couple bottles of good vodka,
然后带出去
and bring it outside.
那马蒂怎么办
What about Marty?
他怎么了
What about him?
可算来了
Finally.
都给你拿到了 宝贝
Got it for you, baby.
锤子是干什么的
What's with the hammer?
天呐 帅哥 是以防万一
Oh, my God, sexy, it's just for in case.
防身用的
Like, for protection.
这地方晚上很危险的
This is a dangerous place at night.
刚刚那人就被杀了
I mean, that guy in there totally just got killed.
别担心 我不会让你有不测的
Oh, don't worry. I won't let anything bad happen to you.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - u202dOh, I love you, too.
你叫什么来着
What was your name again?
-戴尔 -对了
- Dale. - u202dRight. Yes.
别担心 戴尔
But don't worry, Dale.
我们妈妈教了我们三招
Our mom taught us u202dthree really important steps
可以用来照顾自己
to looking out for ourselves.
永远要美美的 别对男人动真情
Always look your best. Never get attached to a man.
而且记得杀人不要留下魔法痕迹
And always make the death look non-magical,
免得招来猎人
so you don't attract Hunters.
杀人
The death?
乖乖的 别乱动
Now be a good boy and hold really still for me.
收获如何
How'd we do?
很不错
So good. u202d
凶鬼恶灵
第十三季 第十二集
好了
All right.
琳琅满目的坏蛋
这里有《幽魂原则》
We've got u202d"Principia Phantasmagoia""
还有
We have... u202d
《非自然事件档案》
"Archive of u202dthe Unnatural Occurrences""
还有《日与夜》
And we've got "Jower et Nuet""
好怪的名字
Kind of a weird name.
这是法语
"Jour et Nuit." It's, uh, it's French.
《日夜之书》的意思
It means "The Book of Day and Night."
高大上
Fancy.
这是一切提到过
So this is everything that even mentions
平行世界的书
some alternate realities.
里面肯定应该有
So there's bound to be something in here
提到天启世界的内容吧
that talks about u202dthe Apocalypse World, right?
-或许吧 -哥们
- Yeah, maybe. - u202dDude.
我就是说 迪恩
I'm just saying, Dean,
杰克是我们过去的门路 现在他不在了
Jack was our way over there, obviously, so with him gone --
好吧 杰克之前就消失过
Okay, well, u202dJack's been gone before.
我们找到了他一次 就还能再找到
We found him once. We can find him again.
不 他不是跑掉了
No, no, he didn't run away.
他进入了平行世界
He is literally in an alternate reality.
好吧 那我们再想个B计划好了
Okay, so we'll just come up with a plan B, okay?
你自己说的
You said it yourself.
我们只需要埋头苦干
We just keep our heads down and we'll do the work.
那是你说的
You said that.
我说得很有道理
And I was right.
嗯
Yeah.
你看书吧 像个好萨姆那样
So you read, do your Sam thing.
我去买♥♥啤酒
I'm gonna go for a beer run.
嗯
Yeah.
我们回头该把进展告诉小卡了
We should probably loop Cass in at some point.
等他来电时就告诉他 他每天都打来
We'll fill him in when he calls. He checks in every day.
是啊 只问问题 没有线索
Yeah, with a bunch of questions and no leads.
他肯定在尽力了
I'm sure he is doing the best he can.
去买♥♥酒吧
Just go get beer or...
我一直以为你会有
Always thought you'd have a...
更大点的木棍呢
bigger stick.
你叫什么来着
What's your name again?
人称迪普
They call me Dipper.
你也没拦着
And you let them.
听着 迪普
Listen, Dipper,
尺寸不是关键
it's not the size of the stick,
用得好才算厉害
it's how you use it.
有趣 说这话的总是
Funniest thing -- I'm always hearing that
那些...棍子小的
from guys with... little sticks.
厉害啊
u202dSmooth.
我们在符文上加了点力道
We gave the warding a little kick.
专门为你
Just for you.
谢谢 真体贴
Thanks. So considerate.
多谢了
Appreciate that a lot.
你真讨厌 我不喜欢你
You're not nice, and I don't like you.
你把我当成普通天使
You're treating me like an every day angel!
要是我的法力能再多一点
And if I had u202djust a little more power,
就可以把这里撕碎
I could tear this place apart!
就那么一说
Just sayin'.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表