那个世界存在 听他们说完
That world does exist. Hear them out.
我们不会抛下战友
No one here is runnin' out on our buddies,
放弃战斗
runnin' out on the fight.
没人叫你们放弃
Nobody's saying "Run out""
各位 你们注意到没有 你们要输了
Guys, don't know if you've noticed, but you're losing.
好吗 你们人手不足 火力不足
Okay? You're outmanned. You're outgunned.
我和我哥哥
My brother and I...
在家里 我们手里就有我们世界
back home, we're sitting on the biggest collection
最大的传说和武器库藏
of lore and -- and weapons in our world.
那里或许
Now something in there,
有能拉平获胜机会的东西
it -- it might be enough to even the odds.
所以我们找到
So we find that,
再想好了计划回来
then you come back here with a plan,
能打败米迦勒和他军队的计划
a plan to beat Michael and his armies.
然后你们才能赢
And then you win.
没错
Exactly.
你们或许觉得你们不认识我们 但你们认识
You may think you don't know us, but you do.
我们经历过你们现在的处境
We've been where you are.
我们就是你们
Hell, we are you.
我们会跟我们的人说 然后投票
We'll talk to our people, take a vote.
-我们别无他求 -谢谢
- That's all we ask you. - Thank you.
刚收到了查理和凯奇的消息
Just got news about Charlie and Ketch.
去找行刑队的事出了岔子
Goin' after the execution squad went sideways.
他们被埋伏了
They're the ones who got ambushed.
他们从哪听到行刑的事的
Where did they hear about this execution?
我们再来一次
Let's try this again, shall we?
你们有多少战士
How many fighters do you have?
营地在哪
Where's your battalion based?
你知道一个叫木板路的地方吗
Are you familiar with a place called Boardwalk?
不知道
No. u202d
就在公园宫殿附近
Well, it's very near Park Place.
去远东大道
Go to Oriental Avenue
然后走BO铁路线
and take the B&O Railroad
直接去地狱
straight to Hell.
你就这样逼我开口吗
Is that all you've got to make me talk?
我叫人去找一个这方面的专家来了
I've sent for an expert in these matters.
不需要你开口
No talking will be required.
晚上好 卡西迪奥
Good evening, Castiel!
欢迎
Welcome. u202d
你们想干什么 我什么都没做
What do you want from me? I didn't do nothing.
我们觉得你做了
We're thinking you did.
是你把天使行刑队的事告诉了查理和凯奇吗
Did you tell Charlie and Ketch about the angel kill squad?
我
I...
对
Yeah.
你给他们下了套
So you set 'em up.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talkin' about.
再说一遍
You wanna try that again?
这太蠢了
This is stupid.
迪恩叫我们留下的
Dean said to stay behind.
如果有天使来 我们得守住这里
Any angels show up, u202dwe gotta defend this place.
你真的很受不了 你不能去
It is really killing you, you're not out there
在你儿子面前露一手 是吧
impressing your kid, huh?
路西法 你真觉得
Lucifer, do you really see a version here
他可能会跟你走吗
where he sticks by you?
我觉得那孩子挺佩服
I think the kid is pretty blown away
他老子的
by the old man, so...
所以 是的
Yeah. I do.
他是个孩子
He's a kid.
他喜欢亮亮的东西和小魔术
He likes shiny objects and magic tricks.
但他不像你 我能在他眼睛里看到
But he's not like you. I can see it in his eyes.
他妈妈的血脉 加上温家兄弟的影响
His mother's bloodline, the Winchesters' influence...
我也可以影响他
I can be an influence.
他不会想要的
Ugh. He's not gonna want that.
他会看到 你是什么
He'll see who... what you are.
我变了
I've changed.
哥们 是我啊
Dude, it's me.
我从繁星诞生时就认识你了
I've known you since the stars were made.
你变不了
You can't change.
你没有同理心 或爱
You're incapable of empathy or love.
你只寻求被崇拜或被恐惧 或都要
You live to be worshipped or feared. Or both.
好吧 看来你也被他们洗♥脑♥了
Okay. I-I see that you've -- you've drunk the Kool-Aid.
-好吧 -你是不是要说
- Fine. - u202dOh, is this the part where you tell me
那些关于你的所谓谎言都是老爸编的
that, uh, Dad made up all those so-called lies about you?
-知道了 -对
- Got it. - u202dYeah!
没错 老爸把我关了起来 好吗
Yeah, Pop locked me up, okay?
你不懂吗
Don't you get it?
人类本来单纯美好
Humans were innocent and beautiful.
但你 你受不了
But you... you couldn't stand
老爸爱他们胜过你
that the old man loved them more than he loved you.
于是你诱惑了他们 败坏了他们
So you tempted them and you corrupted them
只为了证明他们有缺点
just to prove how flawed they were.
你给我小心点
You better be careful, man.
老爸看清 你的邪恶
Dad saw that your evil
就像最初的几个癌细胞
was like the first few cells of cancer...
会蔓延成为绝症
that it would spread like the disease
除非他把它摘除
unless He cut it out.
那才是他关你的原因
That is why he locked you up,
为了制止癌症
to stop the cancer.
但还是太迟了
But it was too late then.
你猜怎么 现在你也太迟了
And guess what? It's too late for you now.
我们一直在研究你
We've been studying you.
意志如钢铁
Pure steel.
我没见过很多像你这样的
I haven't seen many like you.
但是
But...
但你必须明白
But you have to understand
每个人都极限
that everyone has a breaking point.
疼痛的极限
A...point of pain.
或许某种原始的恐惧
Particular primitive fear, maybe.
但那是根
But it's a nerve
非常原始的神经
so...raw
你的意志是不能
that your will doesn't
左右它的
exist to be factors.
到时 你的那些小秘密
And then u202dall your little secrets,
就都会从你的脑中流出
they flow from your mind
进入我的
to mine...
直到你的头脑
until your mind
再不存在
no longer exists.
封锁周边
Secure the area!
我们不止一个
More than one of us.
有趣
Fascinating.
我已经习惯了
I've gotten used to it.
我扶着你
I gotcha. Yeah. u202d
抱歉
Sorry.
你好啊
Well, hello.
你居然救了我
You actually saving me?
也是时候了
It's about bloody time. u202d
你跟人类站在了一起
You align yourself with the h-humans.
比起天使 我喜欢他们多得多
I vastly prefer them to angels.
别以为你比我强
Don't think that you are better than me.
我们是一样的
Well, we are the same.
是啊
Yes.
没错
We are.
-鲍比 -好样的
- Bobby. - u202dGood work.
好样的
Good work.
赢了一把 这在现在可不常见
Got a win. Don't get many these days.
很为你们自豪
Real proud of you boys.
而且 我有消息
And got some news.
我们投票了 看看有哪些白♥痴♥
We took a vote, u202dsee who was idjit enough
愿跟你们去"另一个地球"
to go off to u202dthis "Other Earth" with you.
怎么样 有人吗
Yeah? Any takers?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表