I've seen your moves.
我们打得不可开交过
We've gone toe-to-toe.
我还看到你问起我妈时的那眼神了
And I saw that look in your eye when you asked about our mom.
说实话吧
So why don't you cut the crap?
其实 我说的都是真的
Actually, everything I told you is true.
除了 双胞胎兄弟的事
Well, except for u202dthe, uh, twin brother thing.
我是脱离了英国记录者
I am separated from the British Men of Letters,
低调行事 以免他们为逃离组织而杀了我
lying low because they will kill me for desertion.
我作为佣兵 能挣不少
I make a rather good living as a sort of soldier of fortune,
在地下活动
deep underground,
为赏识我才能的一些客人工作
for a certain sort of clientele who appreciate my skill set.
而且我的确用"亚历山大"这个名字
And I do use the name "Alexander""
你怎么还活着
How is it you're still alive?
你们认识女巫罗威娜·麦克劳德吗
I believe you're familiar with the witch Rowena MacLeod?
-怎么 -她几年前
- So? - u202dShe was captured by
曾被英国记录者抓住过
the British Men of Letters some years back.
我发现她把一个厉害的咒语缝进了自己的身体里
I discovered she'd sewn a powerful charm into her body
可以让她在被杀后自我复活
that could bring her back should she be killed.
我于是跟她达成了交易 让她也为我那么做
I struck a deal wherein she did the same for me
以换取让她逃脱
in return for allowing her to escape.
所以 我们丢掉你的尸体后
So after we dumped your body, you --
又重焕新生了
Good as new.
问题是 那个咒语一用过
Only problem is, one the device is used,
就得重新充电
it needs to be recharged.
所以你到处找罗威娜
Which is why you're hunting for Rowena.
抱歉 路西法烧死了她
Well, sorry. Lucifer burned her up.
她死了
She's dead.
是吗
Is she?
你为什么要来这儿 你可以直接逃掉
Why'd you come here? You could've run.
你有没有想过 迪恩
Did it ever occur to you, Dean,
我或许是个好人
that I might actually be one of the good guys?
不 从没想过
No. Not even once.
你和我是交战的对立军队的
You and I were soldiers in opposing armies
战士
who were at war.
战争这玩意
Well, the thing about war is,
总有一边会赢
one side wins.
你说得对
I suppose you're right.
迪恩
喂 迪恩
Hello, Dean.
小卡 你没事吧
Cass? Hey. Are you okay?
我们想找到你 但你不见了
We -- we -- we tried to track you down, but you were gone.
我们遇到了一群恶魔 怎么回事
We ran into a bunch of demons. What's -- what's happening?
很抱歉 我没事
I'm sorry. I'm fine.
我想打给你 警告你的
I tried to call and warn you,
但没有信♥号♥♥
but couldn't get a signal.
好吧 究竟怎么回事
Okay, well, what's going on?
我在追踪一个很有趣的线索
I'm following a very interesting lead.
等我掌握更多情况再跟你说
I'll fill you in when I know more.
回见 迪恩
See you soon, Dean.
我刚说了 我是个收藏者
As I was sayin', I'm a collector.
我喜欢做好准备
I like to be prepared.
路西法或许能有用处
Lucifer could be useful.
卡西迪奥则是用来制衡温家兄弟的
Castiel is a card to play if the Winchesters get out of line.
如果新的米迦勒要来了的说法
And if there's any truth to the story
有那么一丝真实性
that a new version of Michael is comin',
我绝对会需要那个拿非利人
I will definitely need that nephilim.
你完全不必担心
You really needn't worry.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表