他想要我们死
He wants us dead.
欢迎回家 温馨的家
Well... welcome to home, sweet home.
他们怎么了
What happened to them?
天使
Angels happened.
天使干的
Angels did this?
他们干过更糟的
They've done worse.
两天前 天使投弹炸了圣安东尼奥的一个聚居地
Two days ago, angels dive-bombed a colony in San Antonio.
四百人呢
400 people.
无一生还
Not a soul left alive.
这不是战争 这是灭绝
This ain't a war. This is an extermination.
鲍比
Bobby...
米迦勒 他会来找我们的
Michael, he'll be lookin' for us.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们有保护我们的规程
We got protocols protecting us.
符文 树上有侦察兵
Wardings, lookouts in the trees,
还有些小招数
few other tricks up our sleeves.
再说
Besides,
玛丽·坎贝尔可救过我好多次呢
Mary Campbell saved my ass more than a few times.
怎么能不还这个人情
It'd be rude not to return the favor.
多尼 怎么回事啊
Donnie, what happened, man?
-我们不是朋友吗 -朋友
- I thought we were friends. - Friend?
我看到你俩看我的眼神了
I see how you, u202dboth of you, look at me.
充满贪婪
Covetous.
好吧
Well..
上帝没选你来做这个 迪恩
God didn't choose you for this part, Dean.
他选了我
He chose me.
多纳泰罗
Donatello,
不管你感觉到了什么
whatever it is you're feeling,
不管你在经历什么
whatever it is you're going through,
你可以抵抗的
you can fight this.
我不想抵抗
I don't wanna fight it. I...
你不是该死了吗
You're supposed to be dead.
抱歉了
Sorry about that.
是石碑把你变成了这样吗
Was it the tablet that -- that did this to you or...
它没把我怎么
It didn't do anything to me.
我翻译了整块石碑
I translated the tablet. All of it!
我看到了上帝的力量 都在我这里
I saw the power of God! And it's all up here.
你们想夺走它
And you wanna take it from me.
不是的
No, we don't.
不是那样的 我们只是想帮助你
That's not true. u202dWe -- we just wanna help you.
才不是
No.
你们找我来只是想利用我
You just brought me here to use me
拿到你们的宝贝咒语
and to get your precious spell back.
你们在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
如果你们想看到魔法
And if it's a little magic you wanna be seein'...
[咒语]
Suffocetur.
多纳泰罗 听着
Donatello, listen, we...
迪恩
Dean? u202d
迪恩
Dean!
迪恩
Dean?
迪恩
Dean!
迪恩
?Dean!
迪恩
u202dDean!
我没事
I'm okay. I'm okay.
悠着点 我加了点威士忌
Go easy. u202dI added a nip of whiskey.
我无意盯得你不舒服 但
I don't mean to stare. Just...
你跟她一模一样
You... you look just like her.
差个一两年吧
Give or take a year or two.
她什么样
What was she like?
玛丽·坎贝尔
Mary Campbell was a...
是个复杂的女人
complicated woman.
勇敢 但忧伤
Brave, but sad.
满心悔恨
Full of regret.
我猜猜
Let me guess --
她做了个糟糕的恶魔交易吗
she made a bad demon deal?
恰恰相反 她没做
Opposite. She didn't make one.
失去了她的此生挚爱
Lost the love of her life.
一直没能释怀
Never moved on.
迪恩和萨姆就根本没出生
And Dean and Sam were never born.
鲍比 我做了那个交易
Bobby, I made that deal.
结果 我...
And it -- I...
给我的儿子带来了很多痛苦
brought my boys a... lot of pain.
但是
But...
发生在这里 你的世界的事
What happened here, in your world?
萨姆和迪恩在我的世界阻止了那场战争
Sam and Dean stopped that war in mine.
那你做了正确的决定
Then I'd say you made the right choice.
我知道得不多 但
Well, I don't know much, but...
我知道你养了对儿好儿子
I do know you done good by your boys.
他们才到这里不到五分钟
They hadn't been here five minutes
就想劝我
when they were trying to convince me
跟他们回他们的世界
to come back with them to their world.
但你拒绝了
But you said "No."
玛丽
Mary...
你的世界有你的儿子
your world's got your boys.
这里
This place?
差不多就只有我了
I'm pretty much all it's got.
他是什么人 巫师 灵媒
What is he? A witch? Psychic?
杰克是个拿非利人
Jack's a nephilim.
什么
Excuse me?
他是个半天使
He... he's...half-angel, half --
我知道那是什么
I know what it means.
我不懂的是
What I don't get is
你干吗要带一个来我的营地
why the hell you would bring one into my camp.
你知道天使对我们做了什么
You know what angels have done to us.
我信任了你
I...I trusted you.
他早上就得离开
I want him gone by morning.
如果他走
If he goes,
我也一起走
I go with him.
那是你的选择
Well, then that's your choice.
嗯
Yeah.
玛丽 这一切开始的时候
Look, Mary, when this all started,
路西法和他的恶魔军团从地狱冒出来时
when Lucifer and his demon army rose out of hell,
我们也以为天使是我们这边的
we thought the angels were on our side.
但他们一个个地背叛了我们
But one by one, they turned on us.
他也会的
He will, too.
只是早晚的事
It's just a matter of time.
好吧 我们还知道什么
All right, what else do we know
除了只工作不玩耍把多纳泰罗变成了杀人狂
besides all work and no play makes Donatello a homicidal boy?
或许 可能是
Maybe... Well, maybe something
石碑里的什么让他疯了
in the -- the tablet snapped him.
不对 先知是导体
No, no. Prophets are conduits.
石碑里的东西应该只会穿过他们
Whatever's in the tablet should just flow through them.
我听说过一个受过诱惑的
I heard of one who was tempted once,
但没有谁完全堕落了
but never fully corrupted.
凯文就翻译过 虽然他很不好受
Well, Kevin translated it, and it was hard on him, sure,
但他没完全疯掉啊
but he -- he never went full-on psycho.
好吧 那多纳泰罗有什么不一样的
Okay, so what was different about Donatello?
他没有灵魂
He doesn't have a soul.
什么
What?
这很糟吗
Is that bad?
当然
Yes, that's bad.
理论上讲 人类的灵魂
Theoretically, the -- the human soul
就像是个过滤器 让先知免受
would act as a filter, inoculating the prophet
石碑中的黑暗感染
against whatever darkness is in the tablet.
好吧 那我们怎么治好他
All right. Um, well, how do we fix him?
我觉得我们做不到
I don't think we do.
好吧
Okay.
等等
Hold on.
我们好接近了
We were so close.
就差一点
We almost had it.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表