Died as he lived --
躺在酒瓶子旁边
side by side with the bottle.
对我们的哥哥这么不尊重
So little respect for our brother.
至少他被捅死前
Well, at least he got a few licks in
还给了对方几下
before the shivving.
这是大天使血
This is archangel blood.
还是打给父亲吧
Better call father.
完全空了
It's all empty.
你确定吗
You're sure?
还剩几个天使在守卫边界
There are a few angels guarding the perimeter,
但里面
but inside...
已经完全空了
they're gone.
怎么回事
What is going on?
或许 他是怕了
Maybe...maybe he's scared.
我们已经跟米迦勒战斗八年了
We've been fighting Michael the better part of eight years.
他什么都不怕
There is nothing he is scared of.
他怕我
He's scared of me.
我在获胜
I'm winning.
杰克
Jack --
我们去吧 看看米迦勒有没有留下什么
I think we should go, see if Michael left anything behind,
能让我们知道
something that can tell us
他去了哪 在计划什么
where he's gone, what he's planning.
可能是陷阱呢
It could be a trap.
没事的 我可以保护你们
It's all right. I'll keep you safe.
在他的能量恢复之前
Until his grace levels come back up,
我
I-I just...
我不懂
I don't get it.
现在 我不管
Yeah, well, right now, don't care.
他既然来了 我们就留住他
He's here, and we're gonna keep him here.
哪 我在哪
Where?! Where am I?
对了
Oh, right.
你们
You.
加百列 听着
u202dGabriel, look,
我们并不知道究竟是怎么回事
we don't really know what's going on here --
我们需要你帮忙
We need your help.
嗯 我不太喜欢加入团队
Uh...yeah, not a big joiner.
你有比拯救世界更值得做的事吗
Oh, so you got better things to do than save the world?
是的
Exactly.
跟你们相处真是愉快
Look, this has been... great, a real thrill.
但 我完全是为能量而来
But, uh, I just came here for the silver stuff.
既然你们没有
And since you two are all fresh out,
那我该说再见了
it's time for me to say sayonara.
该死
Raspberries.
我们要那天使
We're here for the angel.
你们是什么鬼 他们是什么鬼
The hell are you guys? The hell are these guys?
就是几个挪威半神
Oh, just a couple of Norse demigods.
半神
Demigods?!
加百列 帮帮忙啊
Gabriel, little help in here!
萨姆
Sammy!
你好 帅哥
Hiya, handsome.
准备赴死了吗
You ready to die?
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You okay? - u202dUh, yeah.
我过会儿去追他 给我点时间
I'll go after him in a sec. I just...need a minute.
不
Wrong.
你哪都别想去
You're not goin' anywhere.
这里安全
Clear over here.
安全
All clear.
雅各布 带其他人去检查符文
Jakob, take the others. Check the warding.
我真的好讨厌这里
Really hate this place.
看
Look.
那是米迦勒的军队
Well, those are Michael's armies.
他们怎么都在那里
Why are they all over there?
我不知道
I don't know.
看我们在地牢里发现了谁
Look who we found in the dungeon.
先知
The prophet.
凯文·谭
Kevin Tran.
他是个叛徒
He's a traitor!
我是主的先知
I'm -- I'm a prophet of the lord.
-我是在为上帝效力 -你为米迦勒效力
- I was serving God - You serve Michael.
先知背弃了自己的同类
Prophet here turned his back on own kind.
我没有选择
I didn't have a choice! I...
你们才不懂
Y-you don't understand. I...I...
我以前什么都不信
I never used to believe in anything.
除了科学
Well, ex-except science --
量子力学测不准原理
quantum mechanical unpredictably.
然后世界末日了
But then the end of the world happened,
我身边的每个人 我的朋友 妈妈
and everyone around me -- my friends, and my...my mom --
他们都死了
they all started to die.
但上帝选择了我
But God chose me? What...
那是什么意思啊
What does that even mean?!
米迦勒说他想拯救世界 不是扼杀他
Michael said he wanted to save the world, not kill it.
但他
But he...
他伤害了那么多人
he hurt so many people.
我无法完善咒语
When I couldn't perfect the spell,
米迦勒就生气了 把我丢进了地牢
Michael, he got mad and threw me in the dungeon.
我好怕啊 但我解决了
And I was so scared, but I fixed it.
但我
B-but I...
我做不到了
I couldn't do it anymore.
-凯文 -然后他
- Kevin... - u202dAnd then he...he...
什么咒语
What spell?
米迦勒在计划什么
What's Michael planning?
南方有个地方
There's a place in the south
世界之间的壁垒要薄一些
where the walls u202dbetween worlds are thin.
米迦勒要用天使石碑上的咒语
Michael's gonna use a spell from the angel tablet
开启裂缝 然后
to open up the rift, and then he's g--
他要入侵我们的世界
He'll invade our world.
要知道
You know...
你们该庆幸我没多少能量了
you guys are lucky I'm low on juice,
别忘了我是怎么对上个把我关起来的人的
considering what I did to the last guy who locked me up.
知道吗 我们说过愿意放了你
You know what? We said we'd let you go,
只要你肯告诉我们这究竟是怎么回事
just as soon as you tell us what the hell is going on here.
嗯
Yeah, it, uh...
这个故事不怎么好玩
it's not a fun story.
我们刚闯进了废车场
Well, we just broke into a junkyard
把一具半神的尸体塞进了一辆压车机里
and stuffed the body of a demigod into a car crusher,
所以 我觉得你欠我们些解释
so I think you owe us some answers.
好吧 他们并不是半神
Okay, they're not really demigods.
整个挪威神界都自成一派
Look, the Norse pantheon is its own weird thing.
他们更像是 神造的怪物
Think of 'em more like, uh, god-begotten monsters.
不管 他们找你做什么
Whatever. What did they want with you?
我杀了他们的哥哥
I killed their brother.
为什么
Why?
记得我跟你们讲的我在
Remember when I told you what happened
乐土旅馆假死后发生的事吗
after I faked my death at the Elysian Motel?
嗯 当然
Yeah, of course.
你去了蒙地卡洛 跟一群黄♥片♥女星同居
You went to, uh, Monte Carlo with a bunch of porn stars.
是啊
u202dYeah...
我略去了一些部分
well, I left a few parts out.
路西法"杀"了我后
After Lucifer, quotation marks, killed me,
我需要躲起来
I needed to lay low.
幸好 我有几个挺有手段的熟人
Luckily, I used to hang with a pretty resourceful crew.
他们给我找了个最高档的藏身处
Found me a real top-shelf hideaway.
我不跟了
I'm calling it. I'm calling, all right?
不是吧
Come on!
-干杯 -先生们
- Skol. - u202dGentlemen...
不是吧
No! What?!
-不 -来吧
- Oh, no! - Come on.
这个故事里不是有黄♥片♥女星吗
I thought this story had porn stars.
说得对 是我不好
Good catch. My bad.
我不跟了
I'm -- I'm calling, all right?
不是吧
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表